Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-papa-mumma- baccha, we all fall down !!! (Page 2)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Okay let's see where should I start:

Summary - Beautifully executed episode - 100000/10.

@Shivz - so true!! Heart-wrenching is the word of the day!!!

@Munni - I got the chills everytime the devil touched our angel today!!! Creepy is the word of the day!!!

@everyone -  I am overcome by the unparalled balance of emotions displayed in today's episode. Navaras is the word of the day!!!

Shant Ras (Peace):
-> With sub Ras (Vatsalya ras)

Playfulness: The episode start with cute nok-jhoks..  What music Maan started playing I have no idea. But it was hilarious hear them bicker. just superb. Clap

peacefulness: Then the mood changes completely to peaceful and that transition on Maneet's face was so apparent. So brilliantly enacted. Well done my cuties. Clap Loved the way Maan was looking at geet when she was singing to the doll in the baby room. Just heartwarming to see him look at her that way. Pyar chalak chalak ke baahar aa raha tha.. just sooo sweet!!!

Shringaar Ras (Love):

pleasantness: The rest of the song in the bedroom felt so pleasant. I'll ignore how the song started playing in the bedroom and how they had the time to change in between LOLLOL

romance: Loved the way he cutely cuddles into Geet's lap and how she plants a kiss on his forehead. You can call it unsensual but I thought it was very romantic.

Hasya Ras (Laughter and Comedy):

Comedy: Geet apni harkato se baaz aati hai kabhi? Aaloo tikki? Aur kuch nahi sujha??? Bechare Aadi ko itni raat gaye confused kar rahe ho Maan sir.. Aur koi bakra nahi milta aap ko bhi!!!

Adbhut Ras (Amazement):

Surprise: Wow - Maan opened a whole market in the mansion just for Geet. Geet's surprise and happiness saw no end.. and neither did mine.

Bibhatsa Ras (Disgust):

drama: A faint line of worry showed up on Maan's face when Aadi told him about the trouble at the site. Well portrayed. Clap

Repulsion: How terribly the workers were acting in front of Maan? Is that the kind of respect you give to your boss who is here to mediate a matter?

Bhayanak Ras (Horror):

Fear: The way Geet fell, my heart stopped beating for a second. I told you guys yesterday, this MC stuff is hurting my spine in ways I didn't imagine it would. Daadi and Geet's expressions were flowless. Dev was concerned and worried. Clap

Veer Ras (Heroic):

Bravery: Loved the way Maan took charge and handled the situation. His one ROAR can still shut everyone up. Beautifully done.

Karunya Ras (Compassion):

Concern: As itchy as we felt, Dev's concern is going to take this story leaps.. It was very well portrayed by Dev like I said before. His presence made all the difference. His concern will melt a lot on this forum after today. Clap

Roudra Ras (Horror):

Anger: There was a good reason why we didn't see this in today's episode. We'll be seeing a lot more of it in the coming days if MC does happen.

I was just overwhelmed by all above rasa's that today's episode hit me with... so I had to write them down... Hope I was able to explained how I feel. I feel overtaken by GHSP today!

Edited by dtri - 11 March 2011 at 11:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjmausam19lovetheserialeminentpanchjun5LavZ--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
me reserving for that most rofling song moment.

Edited by kuls11 - 11 March 2011 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjlovetheserial-honeydew-

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ok...seems like Dev will come out the good guy

Wonder if the MC will even take place or not.

hope Maan gets back in time.

Edited by mechantefille - 11 March 2011 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial-honeydew-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Aaj jo Japan main hua, uske liye, take a few minutes off and pray for all those that have lost lives and have suffered heavy losses of every kind .. it was very unfortunate .. and its an irreparable loss...CryCry

it is only when these big things, happen to you that you realise the small things you crib about on  day to day basis are just a trailer to how harsh life can be !!

i personally havent been able to get over it ever since i heard it !! Ouch

Yes I am so sad tp see this in morning............next in line...are california and florida/.............they are still evacuating to save lives............I am too numb today after haiti eathquake.............earthquake......sucks..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
take care Smile

Originally posted by kuls11

Aaj jo Japan main hua, uske liye, take a few minutes off and pray for all those that have lost lives and have suffered heavy losses of every kind .. it was very unfortunate .. and its an irreparable loss...CryCry

it is only when these big things, happen to you that you realise the small things you crib about on  day to day basis are just a trailer to how harsh life can be !!

Yes I am so sad tp see this in morning............next in line...are california and florida/.............they are still evacuating to save lives............I am too numb today after haiti eathquake.............earthquake......sucks..........

lovetheserialmechantefille

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i have nothing left to say today.....i wanted the MC.......but now i am heartbroken.....i was ready for it.....but i never knew it would happen this way....when maan is not there.........

i am speechless.......and just done for the dayBroken HeartBroken Heart

i was already sad about the tsunami's.......and now another tsunami

real life mein bhi aur entertainment life mein bhi

lovetheserialmechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the episode ...!! kya baat hai ... accha laga episode dekh kar aaj toh .. everything was in place ...
the song was executed brilliantly .. and Geets falling as well was brought out really well.. it had the tension, the emotions and the build up also was good as well...

here is a thought ...

dev is in the hospital, and it happens to be the same hospital where Naintara is also unconscious...Arjun notices that Dev is in the hospital as well, they are friends from before, but on learning Dev is here not to see NT but for Geet he is mad at Dev once more .. he feels betrayed ...thus starts the war once more between the khuranas and the rathods... Annie also lands up there .. Arjun is still unaware of the fact that Dev is the father of Geets child and obviously says nasty things to Dev .. Dev takes all of this without a word .. but also warns him that he doesnt know the entire truth ..

In the meanwhile Maan also lands there, and he is forced to feel grateful to Dev since he has managed to not only save the wife but also the baby .. Arjun aur Maan ke beech exchange of looks hota hai ... and Annie obviously takes her brothers side .. Nitya lands up there in the hospital and she starts talking to Arjun and Annie together and this is where Dev learns Annie and Arjun work in the same office together .. he decides to hide it from Maan and first talk to Annie about it ..

Maan and dev have an awkward brother moment, where Maan wants to thank him, but Dev refuses to take the thank you.. but Maan is cut and dry .. after Maan walks off Dev says, bro even i dont know why i did this ... 

Thats where the week ends ..

haha !! prediction kiya after a long time... the sign is .. the show has picked up enough for me to think of scenarios ...

thanks creatives !! thank you so much for making an effort to revive what was lost in the show ..

i loved it totally ...

Hmm it'll be marvellous if Dev bumps into Arjun, but I would love to see some bonding between Annie N Dev roo

Wonder if they wll have the MC or not.....OMG what a cliff hanger yaar.

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Episode was really good and at the end left our BP's increasing

Gurti both were brilliant today........brilliant DD did a fab job today in the episode.....from the start to the end.....

GC was wonderful as well with his business attitude....and the way he gave killer looks at the workers....and took charge was hotttttttttt......

Loved Gurti they were fab today....even the song sequence i thought was going to be very weird.....but it turned to be very beautiful!

10/10 from me today......very scary episode......and heartwrenching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

Go to top