Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-papa-mumma- baccha, we all fall down !!! (Page 16)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

yeah m trying, we were talking in the evening, and he did seem okay, but it was like his baby i guess, and he is not the kinds that would talk and say it .. he is silent most of the times, and talks only when needed, and the way he kept looking at the car when we were trying to tow it back, i felt helpless and horrid, and to come back home to see the garage empty, was a sinking feeling ..it ws like ghar ka koi apna bichad gaya ho ..Confused
uff... no no no!! i was supposed to not get senti, thats why i decided to come onto the thread ... ab hum acchi baatien karenge ..
did you not love the song sequence today? well i did ...Smile

Originally posted by Jes75

@ Nihu .....oh dear... glad to hear ur bro is fine ....i know how he must feel ...come to think of it ghar mein bhi sab ko tension ho gayi hogi ....just try to  cheer him up ...gaadi nayi aa sakti hai  haina? .....and yea Japan waali news is too devastating .... pics are so horrifying .....

I know yaar ....but i guess dheere dheer he'll be ok ....sorry dear dint want to get u all senti , but bhai ke bare mein read kiya toh raha nahi gaya ....

anyways , iss tip tip baraste paani ke chakar mein , i forgot to mention abt the epi....
it was good , i guess hamara tokna cvs ke kaano pe padh raha hai ....the show is getting that feel again .....and the starting ka Maan aur Geet ka gaana and those scenes felt so real ....any normal expecting couple would be like this ......they looked adorable too .....and Geet ka girna , see i think if the cvs need to show an MC , then it should be done now , coz  after so many complications its quite weird  for the baby to survive after that fall , also i was wondering who they would bame for it ??? in this case kissi pe blame nahi jaata .... i hope u get what i mean .....it didnt happen becoz of Maan or Geet or even Dev .... it jus happened ..... aisa hota hai logon ke saath ....sacch kahun toh i too fell down the stairs during rains in India and i was 3 months preggers then .... i was shit scared and that too mere hubby saath mein they but it just happened .....but by Gods grace i didnt hurt myself and the baby was ok .... i;m not saying Geet ke saath aisa hona chahiye but after those complications possibility hai ...and then again it depends on the cvs ...the baby  would be safe miraculously ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

well my BP has sunk low.. i may faint any moment ... 90-60 hai abhi LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Jes75

Bacchiyoun .... sab ke  bp normal hai after watching those pics of Tip Tip barsa paani ..... udhar aag lagi ke nahi , lekin yahan zaroor lag gayi hai .......Wink

Nihu main aaoon kya???? Resuscitate karne

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Haila Jyotii - Thank you! Hug

Hai Ram!! da temperature is hot hot!!! Blushing

Nihuuu,Muni,Viju,Shivu,AL,Jyoti,Dhwani,Zz,Jesuu,Preetuu.....Hug

Pari Ki Lavu......
Hug

LavZ

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by jyoti06

Me on droolland..toh post kar hee deti hoon..these pcis r really very boldEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The First one is Normal....But the second One....His Fingers are up again workingWink

I KNOW RIGHT???? OMG!!! Where are your hands Maan? Controlllllllll varna hum control se baahar ho jaayenge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@ shivi - don't scare me, already since last night I couldn't sleep.....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Roshni:Yup their one serial promo funda has backfiredOuch.,,.dono shows PKEK and Geet top 100 se nikal gaye thanks to their new fundaLOL...but they both hv consistent trps of 0.7-0.8 stillStern SmileLOL....Even then they could hv promoted this raaj dulari song ya phir this MC-Scare or whatever as a promo ..it would hv worked with trp viewers..but absolutely no promo of your two hit shows and instead showing promos of your flop shows that too during world cup is a faltoo strategyThumbs Down

@Viji:Kuch andas and tamatars meri taraf se bhi plssROFL...well his hands hv even gone at her lower backside...woh picture censored hai..can't post hereROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 March 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19rickks

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by jyoti06

Me on droolland..toh post kar hee deti hoon..these pcis r really very boldEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The First one is Normal....But the second One....His Fingers are up again workingWink</font>

<font color="#990066">I KNOW RIGHT???? OMG!!! Where are your hands Maan? Controlllllllll varna hum control se baahar ho jaayenge... </font>

Dhawni jaan contral pleaze request..we have whole day to drool over......

Muniza

EBasso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Yes...i fell down the stairs last Friday...and i fractured my coccyx (tail bone) in my lower back.   I have a lot of pain...and have to take pain meds.  Doc says it will take 2-3 months to get better!!  Me resting...the girls have banned me from the thread, as I cannot sit at all....but i sneak in once in a while cause you guys are too addictive to stay away for too long!!

Oye Madam How are you?????

Go to top