Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-papa-mumma- baccha, we all fall down !!! (Page 13)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Muniza, Nihu, Nags, Dh, ZZZ, Shivu, Preeto, Vij, Jes, LavZ, Kuls,

I cant believe that all our banterings for 'hot passionate sizzle' for an all time need, and we begged even for post marriage passion, fell on deaf ears from the CVs.  And here goes an easy ride to glory for another serial, who's exploited the entire chemistry and seen through this jodi's trp curtain raisers, and easily grabbed them.

The CVs of Choti bahu have the brains and the game plan,   and what happened to the intelligent CVs of GEET HSP.????????

Pray, tell me girls ???Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--EBassomysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
heheh thanks .. it could be the start of a new story altogether, but then i guess i am asking for too much at the moment, from wad i saw they shoot at two different locations to put an episode together by the end of the day, and i guess to get them all together, would it be easy .. i dont know .. honestly, why do i care TongueTongue
i want to see complex dev... sacchi when you look at him now, you feel there is so much bottled up inside him, i am dyin to see him pour it all out ...

Originally posted by lovetheserial

NIHU

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the episode ...!! kya baat hai ... accha laga episode dekh kar aaj toh .. everything was in place ...
the song was executed brilliantly .. and Geets falling as well was brought out really well.. it had the tension, the emotions and the build up also was good as well...

here is a thought ...

dev is in the hospital, and it happens to be the same hospital where Naintara is also unconscious...Arjun notices that Dev is in the hospital as well, they are friends from before, but on learning Dev is here not to see NT but for Geet he is mad at Dev once more .. he feels betrayed ...thus starts the war once more between the khuranas and the rathods... Annie also lands up there .. Arjun is still unaware of the fact that Dev is the father of Geets child and obviously says nasty things to Dev .. Dev takes all of this without a word .. but also warns him that he doesnt know the entire truth ..

In the meanwhile Maan also lands there, and he is forced to feel grateful to Dev since he has managed to not only save the wife but also the baby .. Arjun aur Maan ke beech exchange of looks hota hai ... and Annie obviously takes her brothers side .. Nitya lands up there in the hospital and she starts talking to Arjun and Annie together and this is where Dev learns Annie and Arjun work in the same office together .. he decides to hide it from Maan and first talk to Annie about it ..

Maan and dev have an awkward brother moment, where Maan wants to thank him, but Dev refuses to take the thank you.. but Maan is cut and dry .. after Maan walks off Dev says, bro even i dont know why i did this ... 

Thats where the week ends ..

haha !! prediction kiya after a long time... the sign is .. the show has picked up enough for me to think of scenarios ...

thanks creatives !! thank you so much for making an effort to revive what was lost in the show ..

i loved it totally ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey-N,

Thumbs Up: My thoughts ,

The veins of tension are slowly stretching and pulling in various directions where it has not yet reached breaking point.  Correctly you have, started out with the most important of all disallusionments prior to a break-up or make-up - the face-offs.  Dev versus Arjun,  Maan versus Arjun,  Annie + Maan versus Arjun, Dev on partial face-off with Maan.... and the awkwardness creeping in the scenario as a whole, the perfect ingredient for raising mind games - suffusing the air with various characters for various purposes gathered under the banner of one -  Geet.

I honestly enjoyed that last line "I dont know why I did this", Devs words vanishing into thin air but a surreptious confidence building up for Geet.......why would he not know????

Cheers luv.  
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
read the post above .. my answer to this is simple.. there is something that we all cant see, and that is the most obvious reason why they dont show it...
i mean its not like they would wanna kill their golden goose, after knowing the eggs it lays, but if they have still risked it, the reason has to be beyond lack of creativity.. and its not like we dont tell them every other day either ..
despite the outcries, the requests and the demands if they havent given it to us doesnt there have to be a reason?
think think think

I cant believe that all our banterings for 'hot passionate sizzle' for an all time need, and we begged even for post marriage passion, fell on deaf ears from the CVs.  And here goes an easy ride to glory for another serial, who's exploited the entire chemistry and seen through this jodi's trp curtain raisers, and easily grabbed them.

The CVs of Choti bahu have the brains and the game plan,   and what happened to the intelligent CVs of GEET HSP.????????

lovetheserialEBassoInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Shukar hai ke he is ok....gaadi toh nayi aajyegi!!!

Originally posted by -honeydew-

nani HugCryCry

accha nahi laga yeh jaanke ke you have a fracture ....oopar waala has an ajeeb senses of humors ... mere aas paas sabhi ko bad state main daal dia ...
my brother almost had a near fatal accident last night .. but escaped unhurt.. but our car is totally damaged ...

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by killerkinrul

@Nargis i read u are ill tu gir gayi kaise , kab
how r u now?
i am very very very very Sorry mujhe pehle nahin pata tha Maaf karde yaar pls
Take care always love you
again very Sorry

Yes...i fell down the stairs last Friday...and i fractured my coccyx (tail bone) in my lower back.   I have a lot of pain...and have to take pain meds.  Doc says it will take 2-3 months to get better!!  Me resting...the girls have banned me from the thread, as I cannot sit at all....but i sneak in once in a while cause you guys are too addictive to stay away for too long!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I know AL .... this clearly shows that GurTi dont have a prob with intimate scenes , then why in the world are the cvs dont cash in on some good Maaneet scenes on the show itself .....the chhoti bahu crew roped in the most happening jodi and bang they have everyone just panting away to glory ....i didnt even know there was show called chhoti bahu till now

lovetheserialEBassoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Jes75

Bacchiyoun .... sab ke bp normal hai after watching those pics of Tip Tip barsa paani ..... udhar aag lagi ke nahi , lekin yahan zaroor lag gayi hai .......Wink

Jesssssssssssss meri raani, mere Maan ki deewani, main zinda nahin hoon...Tu meri aatma se baatein kur rahi hai.....
Hot MaanEet, aur Maan ki na pooch, tub ke zamane purane hovey abb tip tip aa gaya hai.....

Muniza

Muuunnniiii ....mere jaan aur maan ki deewani .....they were in a small tub only naLOL.... main toh kab ki mar gayi .....arrey yaar yeh Geet ke cvs ka kya jaata agar yeh humey apne show pe dekha dete ....ab toh mujhe tub mein jaake baithna padega iss aaj ko bujana ke liyeEmbarrassedROFL

Nahin tub mera hai, tu shower ke neeche kyon nahin khadi ho jati, ya swimming pool mein koodh ja...

I know darling its too hot na...
Right now they can't show anything like that in show, but it's not like they can't show romance at all....

Muniza

--Magnificent--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
well yeah, lekin when i saw it in that state i was in tears ... it was like his baby, he hasnt talked since morning ...and he is in shock ...and its really hard to get thro to a person then .. i am honestly bhatkoing around this place today to get my mind off the thing...
and then comes the tsunami news ... though it was not directly related i was even more devastatedConfused

Shukar hai ke he is ok....gaadi toh nayi aajyegi!!!

Originally posted by -honeydew-

nani HugCryCry

accha nahi laga yeh jaanke ke you have a fracture ....oopar waala has an ajeeb senses of humors ... mere aas paas sabhi ko bad state main daal dia ...
my brother almost had a near fatal accident last night .. but escaped unhurt.. but our car is totally damaged ...

Originally posted by killerkinrul

@Nargis i read u are ill tu gir gayi kaise , kab
how r u now?
i am very very very very Sorry mujhe pehle nahin pata tha Maaf karde yaar pls
Take care always love you
again very Sorry

Yes...i fell down the stairs last Friday...and i fractured my coccyx (tail bone) in my lower back.   I have a lot of pain...and have to take pain meds.  Doc says it will take 2-3 months to get better!!  Me resting...the girls have banned me from the thread, as I cannot sit at all....but i sneak in once in a while cause you guys are too addictive to stay away for too long!!

EBasso

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Al...its Pwaan Deep na..the CB new CV...ex GHSP CV.  She knew how to capitalize on the Maaneet/Gurti chemistry!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserialEBassoInfinitedreams

Go to top