Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-papa-mumma- baccha, we all fall down !!! - Page 19

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shivi - Humari observation machin charge karo, today is phinger day...Your break start, so your work as well....
Come on come on come on, chalo chalo chaloooooo phingers observation time...

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Jes75

Vijuuuuu .... kaisi hai ??? sab theek ? πŸ˜ƒ missed u dear ... me too came after so many days , kids got examz amidst all those protests and stuff....can u imagine every morning some of my friends and i call each other up to get updates in their area ....πŸ˜† ....but i guess its quietened down now ...still the pearl roundabout looks like a big carnival site ....what wid biryaanis being served , shawarma stands and donation boxes up .....and i hate the fact that the access to all the malls go around that area ....

Hey Jesu....Missed you too Dear...Dont worry....Its the first time i came here and am sitting and discussing...And its feels great to be back on a full throttle
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jes75

Sehar ...love u sweety ...siggie bana bhi liya ... look who's fast now .....πŸ˜†

JESSUUUU!! Yes I couldn't help myself!!! I was actually waiting for someone to make it, but couldn't wait anymore, so I thought I give it a shot!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AL: Very well said! She is indeed turning him on!

And their "faking it" Pshhhhhhhht miles away we can see it ain't faking! Haha!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aray meri Z beta.......these phingers have done its magic many times in this show......trust me...many times....but it has done magic durin the olden days of GHSP......
and now it started magic for another show....how sadπŸ˜”
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Muwwwaaaahhh Viju!!πŸ˜›

Thanku Thanku Thanku....Nags aap hi batao aur nahi toh kya......Jis Kisi ki bhi galathi ho, when its a show there is no space for such stupidity......the writing team/the creatives dont think......thats why they are taking hell lot of time to bridge the gap they created
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I hear ya people! His long sexy phingers ka kamaaal needs to be shown in GHSP as well! CVs .. next sequence shall be in the rain with Maaneet dancing and Maan's fingers reaching places where they haven't before! Haan!  ☺️

OMG ASH are your siggies free to use?

Z

Yes ofcourseee Z, lol r u on utube with the ID of xochrisbreezyox πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are yaaron .. not only his beautiful phingers .. but his eyes are also roaming!!!!! And he's getting full well pleasure too .. I mean look at what she's wearing!!!!!!! It's revealing a lotttt ! AHHHHH!

LOL aaj is promo ne tau hume paagal hi kardiya!

Z
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PHEW Just finished watching the episode!!!

Gosh What a FRIDAY!!! First the dance then the episode!!  Loved it!!!! Be back later- phursat se sab ke comments and takes padughi!!

Love yall!! πŸ€—
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊Hey Girls,

Nighty night.  WIth this touch from 'thanks to Jyoti', my sleep is sound and complete.  ANd to all ya girls,  had a great time on the thread.   Loads of luv, and peaceful sleep to all of ya.     AL.