Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Get Well Soon Nagzz Dear! 🤗 

Woooo 20 pages already! We are on a rolll today! :)

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

aur hilo idiots ......come on come on....u have to nach with the phingers....be with the phingers..feel the phingers...

that is the only way to understand the way of the phingers🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like i said....Gurti were never uncomfy.....they were never given such power screenplay that is all...
Jyoti....and other shisters...can we not contact the channel some way get another passionate writer back?? Swati...priya....anyone?? anyone??
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anyone saw this scene in the making video..he is smelling her from bottom to top...gosh thats sensuous....☺️

GEET CVSS JAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO😭

rofl....CVs.................WAKE UP and SMELL Maaneet....Gurti!!🤣🤣🤣
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Z

Z ...  its coz of the tip tip barsata huwa paani ....🤣 and of course the fingers and the so called places they can reach ....😆 😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Z

Me trying to rest...but aaj Gurti trailer ne aag laga di hai...can't stay away!!
🤗🤗
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

aray to hum yaha kya karahe hai??

chalo lets spam the FB of Geet....and 4 Lions......and tell them to wake up....it ain't gonna be heard from here

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

🤣🤣 Jub MaanEet smell kur sakte hain, toh why not CV's?
Utho jaag jao lolz....

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Viji:I guess CVs r a bit confused between balancing both sides..baby ka track and passionate scenes...pata nahin,I always felt that CVs hv this misconception that no passion during pregnency..I said this earlier also..I know Geet was pregnent before also but after doctor spoke about that complication,tab se if u notice they hv gone thanda with passionate scenes..they did show few scenes like snake and ladder one or the almost kiss wala scene but they were very few in between....So somewhere they need to b told this loud and clear that passion can overflow even in pregnency...they may not show the CON but foreplay dikha sakte hai....

Jyo....Patha Nahi Yaar.....Infact Mujhe toh bohat pehle se Passion mein Kami nazar aa raha tha......And that was Mainly because of the flawed Screenplay i suppose.......I dont know if they have such a misconception and that's the reason they are doing this......Kyu ki CV's till Dec ya Jan half i suppose were the same.....I am fine with them taking the required amount of caution coz of COMPLICATIONS but that does not mean ki ek Husband-Wife ke beech mein Romance/Passion/Foreplay nahi ho sakti right????

Like when Geet is Cooking, Maan Coming from Behind and Hugging her,Nuzzling near her neck/Earlobe placing a wet Kiss on the Neck....Biting of the earlobe.......Ismein Baby ka kya Nuksaan ho jaayega????And if the situation is such that they can't do this because both feel ki they will get carried away....Toh uske Liye interruptions hai na...like Phone/Dadi/Ani/Nakool.....Kya kuch kar sakte hai

Originally posted by: muniza75

🤣🤣 Jub MaanEet smell kur sakte hain, toh why not CV's?
Utho jaag jao lolz....

Muniza

aray yaha baith ke kuch nahin hoga....chilana hai to FB page pe jao....waha chilao....yaha sirf aapki awaz waste hogi😆😆😆😆
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

aur hilo idiots ......come on come on....u have to nach with the phingers....be with the phingers..feel the phingers...

that is the only way to understand the way of the phingers🤣
Like i said....Gurti were never uncomfy.....they were never given such power screenplay that is all...
Jyoti....and other shisters...can we not contact the channel some way get another passionate writer back?? Swati...priya....anyone?? anyone??

aaj ke fingers ka kamaal toh , yehi writers ke fingers ka kamaal hai 😆