Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Nihu main aaoon kya???? Resuscitate karne

Vijuuuuu .... kaisi hai ??? sab theek ? 😃 missed u dear ... me too came after so many days , kids got examz amidst all those protests and stuff....can u imagine every morning some of my friends and i call each other up to get updates in their area ....😆 ....but i guess its quietened down now ...still the pearl roundabout looks like a big carnival site ....what wid biryaanis being served , shawarma stands and donation boxes up .....and i hate the fact that the access to all the malls go around that area ....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dtri

I KNOW RIGHT???? OMG!!! Where are your hands Maan? Controlllllllll varna hum control se baahar ho jaayenge...

Hey Have we met before???? If yes i am sorry i cant quite remember......Well there is not harm in starting again right.....Hi i am Vijitha....Call me Viji, VG, Viju, Vij GG.....😉
And u r Dhwani right???
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Roshni:Yup their one serial promo funda has backfired.,,.dono shows PKEK and Geet top 100 se nikal gaye thanks to their new funda😆...but they both hv consistent trps of 0.7-0.8 still😳😆....Even then they could hv promoted this raaj dulari song ya phir this MC-Scare or whatever as a promo ..it would hv worked with trp viewers..but absolutely no promo of your two hit shows and instead showing promos of your flop shows that too during world cup is a faltoo strategy👎🏼

@Viji:Kuch andas and tamatars meri taraf se bhi plss🤣...well his hands hv even gone at her lower backside...woh picture censored hai..can't post here🤣

Jyoti , can we make petition to the Channel about it , or do you have any idea on how to change the channel's mind .
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well Jyo the saying goes "Jaisi Karni Waise Bharni"

Muwwwaaaahhh Viju!!😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Viji:Kar do if u hv it🤣....He seriously needs to control his hands and fingers🤣...but I don't blame him..bichare ko iss show mein uncle bana diya hai🤓...toh poora desperation waha choti bahu mein utaar raha hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Here r both views from front and back🤣

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
samjho samjho.....unn phingers ko samjho.....his fingers are sooooo long....they have to go somewhere no?😃
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Have we met before???? If yes i am sorry i cant quite remember......Well there is not harm in starting again right.....Hi i am Vijitha....Call me Viji, VG, Viju, Vij GG.....😉
And u r Dhwani right???

I think that DD was a bit embarrassed in the interview...they did not make any eye contact (GC and DD) during the interview....as as they had not rehearsed for the dance at all....the poor guy had no idea what to careful of...and how to restrict his hands...it all happened very NATURALLY!!😳😉
😉
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: eminent

HEy GUys!!!!

Haven't watched the episode...BUT I saw the promo for GURTI dance posted by Kuls(thanks) and boy am I happpyy!! It's looking soooo hot!!! They both look good!!! I'm super excited just watching that teaser!!!

OK off to go watch the episode!!

Hey Seher all the Best😉
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloooooooooooooo

I am back home....

Chak De Pathe Kudiyonnnnnn....

Muniza