Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yeah m trying, we were talking in the evening, and he did seem okay, but it was like his baby i guess, and he is not the kinds that would talk and say it .. he is silent most of the times, and talks only when needed, and the way he kept looking at the car when we were trying to tow it back, i felt helpless and horrid, and to come back home to see the garage empty, was a sinking feeling ..it ws like ghar ka koi apna bichad gaya ho ..😕
uff... no no no!! i was supposed to not get senti, thats why i decided to come onto the thread ... ab hum acchi baatien karenge ..
did you not love the song sequence today? well i did ...😊

I know yaar ....but i guess dheere dheer he'll be ok ....sorry dear dint want to get u all senti , but bhai ke bare mein read kiya toh raha nahi gaya ....

anyways , iss tip tip baraste paani ke chakar mein , i forgot to mention abt the epi....
it was good , i guess hamara tokna cvs ke kaano pe padh raha hai ....the show is getting that feel again .....and the starting ka Maan aur Geet ka gaana and those scenes felt so real ....any normal expecting couple would be like this ......they looked adorable too .....and Geet ka girna , see i think if the cvs need to show an MC , then it should be done now , coz  after so many complications its quite weird  for the baby to survive after that fall , also i was wondering who they would bame for it ??? in this case kissi pe blame nahi jaata .... i hope u get what i mean .....it didnt happen becoz of Maan or Geet or even Dev .... it jus happened ..... aisa hota hai logon ke saath ....sacch kahun toh i too fell down the stairs during rains in India and i was 3 months preggers then .... i was shit scared and that too mere hubby saath mein they but it just happened .....but by Gods grace i didnt hurt myself and the baby was ok .... i;m not saying Geet ke saath aisa hona chahiye but after those complications possibility hai ...and then again it depends on the cvs ...the baby  would be safe miraculously ......
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

well my BP has sunk low.. i may faint any moment ... 90-60 hai abhi 😆😆😆

Nihu main aaoon kya???? Resuscitate karne
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

Haila Jyotii - Thank you! 🤗

Hai Ram!! da temperature is hot hot!!! ☺️

Nihuuu,Muni,Viju,Shivu,AL,Jyoti,Dhwani,Zz,Jesuu,Preetuu.....🤗

Pari Ki Lavu......
🤗

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

The First one is Normal....But the second One....His Fingers are up again working😉

I KNOW RIGHT???? OMG!!! Where are your hands Maan? Controlllllllll varna hum control se baahar ho jaayenge...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ shivi - don't scare me, already since last night I couldn't sleep.....

Muniza
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Roshni:Yup their one serial promo funda has backfired.,,.dono shows PKEK and Geet top 100 se nikal gaye thanks to their new funda😆...but they both hv consistent trps of 0.7-0.8 still😳😆....Even then they could hv promoted this raaj dulari song ya phir this MC-Scare or whatever as a promo ..it would hv worked with trp viewers..but absolutely no promo of your two hit shows and instead showing promos of your flop shows that too during world cup is a faltoo strategy👎🏼

@Viji:Kuch andas and tamatars meri taraf se bhi plss🤣...well his hands hv even gone at her lower backside...woh picture censored hai..can't post here🤣
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

<font color="#990066">I KNOW RIGHT???? OMG!!! Where are your hands Maan? Controlllllllll varna hum control se baahar ho jaayenge... </font>

Dhawni jaan contral pleaze request..we have whole day to drool over......

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Yes...i fell down the stairs last Friday...and i fractured my coccyx (tail bone) in my lower back.   I have a lot of pain...and have to take pain meds.  Doc says it will take 2-3 months to get better!!  Me resting...the girls have banned me from the thread, as I cannot sit at all....but i sneak in once in a while cause you guys are too addictive to stay away for too long!!

Oye Madam How are you?????
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Viji:Kuch andas and tamatars meri taraf se bhi plss🤣...well his hands hv even gone at her lower backside...woh picture censored hai..can't post here🤣

Sure Jyo....Waise Bhi mein sabse poochne waali thi.....😆.......If you cant Post the Pics...Main Kar doon kya😉
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Dhawni jaan contral pleaze request..we have whole day to drool over......

Muniza

Ab control nahi hota munni re.....

Ab bas!!!