Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Control all ..take a deep breath and see the pics...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Abhi Geet ke CVs ko joota maro aur yeh video dikhao and tell them this is Maaneet😃
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NIHU

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the episode ...!! kya baat hai ... accha laga episode dekh kar aaj toh .. everything was in place ...
the song was executed brilliantly .. and Geets falling as well was brought out really well.. it had the tension, the emotions and the build up also was good as well...

here is a thought ...

dev is in the hospital, and it happens to be the same hospital where Naintara is also unconscious...Arjun notices that Dev is in the hospital as well, they are friends from before, but on learning Dev is here not to see NT but for Geet he is mad at Dev once more .. he feels betrayed ...thus starts the war once more between the khuranas and the rathods... Annie also lands up there .. Arjun is still unaware of the fact that Dev is the father of Geets child and obviously says nasty things to Dev .. Dev takes all of this without a word .. but also warns him that he doesnt know the entire truth ..

In the meanwhile Maan also lands there, and he is forced to feel grateful to Dev since he has managed to not only save the wife but also the baby .. Arjun aur Maan ke beech exchange of looks hota hai ... and Annie obviously takes her brothers side .. Nitya lands up there in the hospital and she starts talking to Arjun and Annie together and this is where Dev learns Annie and Arjun work in the same office together .. he decides to hide it from Maan and first talk to Annie about it ..

Maan and dev have an awkward brother moment, where Maan wants to thank him, but Dev refuses to take the thank you.. but Maan is cut and dry .. after Maan walks off Dev says, bro even i dont know why i did this ... 

Thats where the week ends ..

haha !! prediction kiya after a long time... the sign is .. the show has picked up enough for me to think of scenarios ...

thanks creatives !! thank you so much for making an effort to revive what was lost in the show ..

i loved it totally ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey-N,

👍🏼: My thoughts ,

The veins of tension are slowly stretching and pulling in various directions where it has not yet reached breaking point.  Correctly you have, started out with the most important of all disallusionments prior to a break-up or make-up - the face-offs.  Dev versus Arjun,  Maan versus Arjun,  Annie + Maan versus Arjun, Dev on partial face-off with Maan.... and the awkwardness creeping in the scenario as a whole, the perfect ingredient for raising mind games - suffusing the air with various characters for various purposes gathered under the banner of one -  Geet.

I honestly enjoyed that last line "I dont know why I did this", Devs words vanishing into thin air but a surreptious confidence building up for Geet.......why would he not know????

Cheers luv.  
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just updated My take On page-1 After Long...Pasting it here as well

Hi Guys after long i am doing Analysis...well patha bhi nahi isse Analysis keh sakthe ho ki nahi.....Lets say Rantings 😆

Okay....The first part of the episode was very Logical (The part before the song Seq) where Maan talking about the Music being a Good thing for the Momma as well the Baby is shown......Its true and is advised in pregnancy to hear nice soothing music.......So nice thinking done here by the Cv's.....They did not show it coming put of the Blue....

The Song Seq.......Well for me , Mujhe Kal aur Aaj bhi laga ki MSK lip Syncing was weird.......I don't know maybe its because a Lullaby , and MSK being shown in an entirely differnt Avatar that i felt it weird......Another thing is i felt Kishoreda's voice was looking quite out of place for GC/MSK....but can't say the same about Lata Ji's Voice being lip synced by DD/Geet....It suited her very well......The entire feel of the song/expressions etc were very well convinced....

The whole scene where she handles the doll(The Baby Room Seq) and then Maan taking the Baby and both the side hugs had a very sweet feel to it.......Subtle and Gentle....

The Bedroom Seq start....Nicely Done.......But the best part was where Geet sits on the Bed, looking at the cradle (Lyrics-Mera Rajdulara) and Maan in the sleeping-sitting Position admiring Geet....Mujhe woh poora frame bohat acha aur filmy laga......

Both GC and DD were Fab in the song Seq....For a Man like MSK who has never shown this side of his earlier, it was new but weird at the same time and GC did a Great Job....But the show stealer was defo DD, maybe its because Geet had still more varied emotions to deliver that of being a Mommy....and her expressions were splendid......Awesome out of this world.....
👏

Geet, Kya Hua, Tum Teek toh Ho Na, Main Doc Ko Bulatha Hoon, Kahin Labour Pains toh Nahi.Chalo Hospital chalte hai
👏 😆....Totally roccking Dialogues and nicely done by GC...the frantic side of a father to be, who is being woken up in the middle of the night was well portrayed by GC.......

The pregnancy Cravings shown by Geet where she wants to go have Aloo Tikki at Night remined me of a Milder version of Salaam Namaste
😉......But the Adi Incorporation in to the scene was kinda nice.....the whole Baby having feelings and Maan being concerned regarding this whole thing, makes me strongly believe that  there is going to MC and the person who is going to be devastated will be MSK more than GEET....I hink i have discussed this too with Nags/Vrushu/Nihu and Munni on the thread as well as on Skype...Kyu Girls Teek kaha na maine😊

Okay the next day scene where all the stalls (Aloo Tikki, Paani puri etc) are tented outside the KM was quiote predictable.......we are talking about MSK here......And the moment it was shown ki MSK has to go to that site and wont be able to take Geet to have Tikkis i was damn sure ki Banda Kuch na kuch toh karega hi karega...and lo agle din stalls hazir....

The facts that lead to Geet's fall were quite Logic......It was her fear that something happened to Maan, that made her run.....But The whole Staircase falling seq (Geet Falling, Dadi Reactions, Geet's Actions etc) were not up to the mark...Its simpley my POV, i felt that it lacked originality/Realisticity Like when Dadi saw that Geet was riunning down, why the hell was she standing there to give the shocked expression,she herself should have run upto Geet.....Geet tripped from the stairs and fell, the whole falling was lifeless.....Yes You heard me right Execution was OFF......but girneke baad jo bhi hua was nicely done....

Samir Sharma in Blue Looked Dashing..
😳

I know i may be thrashed here for this statement i am gonna make...but the scene where Geet is being taken on th stretcher by Dev and Dadi....where Dev gives those expressions were Fantastic....the entire seq gave me the feel, of the actual relationship Dev-Geet and the Baby share.....Fact is Fact...Sachayi kadvi hothi hai but he is the Biological father of the Baby, woh concern, woh pain dikhayi de raha tha.....MC hoga ki nahi hoga iska toh patha nahi, but one thing is for sure.....Dev and his various shades are going to be unveiled and this will spice up the story further.......I just hope ki the CV's use the right tactics and makes the plot more interesting and gripping.......

Love Viji

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyoti

Man & Geet dance video 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Kisko Passion dekhna hai...Geet mein nahin mileega😆...so Choti bahu mein dekho😆..this is just a trailor😆😆😆😉

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

WOW, WOW,  this is fabulous❤️.  All the passion we longed for is typified in this scene.  Makes for a hot sizzle after an MC, where this is the seduction and soon after and in gradual tones comes the climax.  MC or not,  my heart is beating, my pulse is racing, and my body says "YES, YES, YES".  WOW again, girls.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From Munni Di,Kullu, Z and Me Exclusively:

So who thought that GC was uncomfy with touchy touchy scenes???? Does he have to do anything else to prove to anyone that he is not comfortable???

I am pretty sure that this CB sequence showed if his is comfy or not.....

Oh yea also, who said that MSK has changed?? See when the situation comes our old MSK can come out too.....

Today's his office gave him the right situation to bring out that Maan Singh Khurana......and look he was there.....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Kahin Labour pain tho shuru nahi hua...hospital chalo" 😲😆😆..i started laughin lookin at Maan blaberin getin up frm sleep. 😆😆😆.....loved it.....😳😳

Hav updatd my take 😳......hey idiots kaise ho!?😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alrighty, back from watching epi!

Wowwww it was fantastic. So many things happened today -- loved it!

Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Geet CVs ko yeh pictures dikhao plsss😃

Nahin yeh GC-DD ke BDs nahin hai...GC-DD hee hai😆...bas Geet serial nahin par Choti bahu hai...hai re kismat🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

From Munni Di,Kullu, Z and Me Exclusively:

So who thought that GC was uncomfy with touchy touchy scenes???? Does he have to do anything else to prove to anyone that he is not comfortable???

I am pretty sure that this CB sequence showed if his is comfy or not.....

Oh yea also, who said that MSK has changed?? See when the situation comes our old MSK can come out too.....

Today's his office gave him the right situation to bring out that Maan Singh Khurana......and look he was there.....

from my side too.........gc and his phigers all over

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyoti - big hug to u darling.......yaar seriously yeh hain maaneet humare.....loved the video and pics, cant wait to watch......Thank you, thank you, thank you, luv you....

meri saasu ne mera hug diya tumhe?

Muniza