Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok...seems like Dev will come out the good guy

Wonder if the MC will even take place or not.

hope Maan gets back in time.
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Aaj jo Japan main hua, uske liye, take a few minutes off and pray for all those that have lost lives and have suffered heavy losses of every kind .. it was very unfortunate .. and its an irreparable loss...😭😭

it is only when these big things, happen to you that you realise the small things you crib about on  day to day basis are just a trailer to how harsh life can be !!

i personally havent been able to get over it ever since i heard it !! 

Yes I am so sad tp see this in morning............next in line...are california and florida/.............they are still evacuating to save lives............I am too numb today after haiti eathquake.............earthquake......sucks..........
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
take care πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: kuls11

Yes I am so sad tp see this in morning............next in line...are california and florida/.............they are still evacuating to save lives............I am too numb today after haiti eathquake.............earthquake......sucks..........

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i have nothing left to say today.....i wanted the MC.......but now i am heartbroken.....i was ready for it.....but i never knew it would happen this way....when maan is not there.........

i am speechless.......and just done for the dayπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

i was already sad about the tsunami's.......and now another tsunami

real life mein bhi aur entertainment life mein bhi

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj jo Japan main hua, uske liye, take a few minutes off and pray for all those that have lost lives and have suffered heavy losses of every kind .. it was very unfortunate .. and its an irreparable loss...😭😭

it is only when these big things, happen to you that you realise the small things you crib about on  day to day basis are just a trailer to how harsh life can be !!

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the episode ...!! kya baat hai ... accha laga episode dekh kar aaj toh .. everything was in place ...
the song was executed brilliantly .. and Geets falling as well was brought out really well.. it had the tension, the emotions and the build up also was good as well...

here is a thought ...

dev is in the hospital, and it happens to be the same hospital where Naintara is also unconscious...Arjun notices that Dev is in the hospital as well, they are friends from before, but on learning Dev is here not to see NT but for Geet he is mad at Dev once more .. he feels betrayed ...thus starts the war once more between the khuranas and the rathods... Annie also lands up there .. Arjun is still unaware of the fact that Dev is the father of Geets child and obviously says nasty things to Dev .. Dev takes all of this without a word .. but also warns him that he doesnt know the entire truth ..

In the meanwhile Maan also lands there, and he is forced to feel grateful to Dev since he has managed to not only save the wife but also the baby .. Arjun aur Maan ke beech exchange of looks hota hai ... and Annie obviously takes her brothers side .. Nitya lands up there in the hospital and she starts talking to Arjun and Annie together and this is where Dev learns Annie and Arjun work in the same office together .. he decides to hide it from Maan and first talk to Annie about it ..

Maan and dev have an awkward brother moment, where Maan wants to thank him, but Dev refuses to take the thank you.. but Maan is cut and dry .. after Maan walks off Dev says, bro even i dont know why i did this ... 

Thats where the week ends ..

haha !! prediction kiya after a long time... the sign is .. the show has picked up enough for me to think of scenarios ...

thanks creatives !! thank you so much for making an effort to revive what was lost in the show ..

i loved it totally ...

Hmm it'll be marvellous if Dev bumps into Arjun, but I would love to see some bonding between Annie N Dev roo

Wonder if they wll have the MC or not.....OMG what a cliff hanger yaar.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode was really good and at the end left our BP's increasing

Gurti both were brilliant today........brilliant DD did a fab job today in the episode.....from the start to the end.....

GC was wonderful as well with his business attitude....and the way he gave killer looks at the workers....and took charge was hotttttttttt......

Loved Gurti they were fab today....even the song sequence i thought was going to be very weird.....but it turned to be very beautiful!

10/10 from me today......very scary episode......and heartwrenching
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Sis's,

πŸ˜•In today episode, two important characters, the two brothers, are dealt with in two situations, and accepting that which is challenging to bring them comfortably into each others world, in the great drama of their lives.  

With whom do you feel really comfortable and at ease?  You feel comfortable with someone who does not question your love, someone who takes for granted that you love them.  If someone doubts your love and you constantly have to prove it, this becomes a heavy burden for you.  When someone doubts your love, they start qustioning you and demanding explanations for all your actions.  Explaining everything you do is a burden.  Your nature is to shed burdens, so when your love is questioned, you do not feel comfortable. Maan is on solid rock ground with his love, but any mishap would be a test of his love, his strong foundation to shake his very nature, a guilt of not being there in the most needful time ! 

πŸ˜†A golden oldie song perhaps !  Though I may not have merged my mind so wholly into this song, it seemed apt and comfortably sung by both Maan and Geet for the sake of pronouncing and affirming their love for their baby.  Could there be a more wonderful taming of both their hearts than music to soothe the beasts of rage in their hearts?

Whenever a boundary is broken, it creates some fear.  This fear creates aversion; this aversion in turn brings you back inside the boundary, and to keep yourself in the boundary, you set up defenses.  But when you try to defend your position, it becomes a stress and every time you work to defend your position it makes you weaker.  The weaker brother Dev is now standing to gain the world of his elder bro by acts of kindness dealt out to the latters most precious possession - his wife.  The aversion to his deeds are not forgotten easily, and fear of his sins lurks like a shadow with Dev, but will this great favor for Geet done, be a check mate !  Is it time to overlook wrongs done ???

A thought for the sins of people:

There may be flaws in any action, any situation or any person.  Treat a flaw as you would treat a flower.  Just as a flower has to wither away with time, so does a flaw. 

Al - I am speechless at your writing. Very beautifully put! A nice perspective on this whole thing! And the thought is beautiful!! πŸ‘
EBasso thumbnail

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the episode ...!! kya baat hai ... accha laga episode dekh kar aaj toh .. everything was in place ...
the song was executed brilliantly .. and Geets falling as well was brought out really well.. it had the tension, the emotions and the build up also was good as well...

here is a thought ...

dev is in the hospital, and it happens to be the same hospital where Naintara is also unconscious...Arjun notices that Dev is in the hospital as well, they are friends from before, but on learning Dev is here not to see NT but for Geet he is mad at Dev once more .. he feels betrayed ...thus starts the war once more between the khuranas and the rathods... Annie also lands up there .. Arjun is still unaware of the fact that Dev is the father of Geets child and obviously says nasty things to Dev .. Dev takes all of this without a word .. but also warns him that he doesnt know the entire truth ..

In the meanwhile Maan also lands there, and he is forced to feel grateful to Dev since he has managed to not only save the wife but also the baby .. Arjun aur Maan ke beech exchange of looks hota hai ... and Annie obviously takes her brothers side .. Nitya lands up there in the hospital and she starts talking to Arjun and Annie together and this is where Dev learns Annie and Arjun work in the same office together .. he decides to hide it from Maan and first talk to Annie about it ..

Maan and dev have an awkward brother moment, where Maan wants to thank him, but Dev refuses to take the thank you.. but Maan is cut and dry .. after Maan walks off Dev says, bro even i dont know why i did this ... 

Thats where the week ends ..

haha !! prediction kiya after a long time... the sign is .. the show has picked up enough for me to think of scenarios ...

thanks creatives !! thank you so much for making an effort to revive what was lost in the show ..

i loved it totally ...

That is a lot of drama in your scenerio Ni!!! Brilliant guess.. let's see how far CV's take it... But if this happens, at least it would bring truth to one of my requests to the CVs from ages - and that is, merge ARNIE's story with the main trunk drama... we are tired of this parallel track variation!!!
EBasso thumbnail

Index:

mere piya kholenge raaz in apna andaaz: ( whenever he returns)

Turn this into the title for today's thread Ni!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eventhough Geet really didn't look pregnant, it was heartbreaking to watch her fall from the stairs.....MC might be a fast forward way to get rid of the foetus/baby but it is very painful for those who have actually gone through it to watch the scene unfold.

I wonder whether Geet will ever forgive herself for not taking enough care of herself/baby?   As for Maan, knowing him, he will blame himself for this accident.

Finally an episode without NAA.  Adi looked all cute and cuddly. 

Edited :  A day of devastation for those in Japan. Not a good day at all.
Edited by savi-tan - 13 years ago