Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-papa-mumma- baccha, we all fall down !!!

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

Edited by -honeydew- - 11 March 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialLavZmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Index:

mere piya kholenge raaz in apna andaaz: ( whenever he returns)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialLavZmysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Aaj jo Japan main hua, uske liye, take a few minutes off and pray for all those that have lost lives and have suffered heavy losses of every kind .. it was very unfortunate .. and its an irreparable loss...CryCry

it is only when these big things, happen to you that you realise the small things you crib about on  day to day basis are just a trailer to how harsh life can be !!

i personally havent been able to get over it ever since i heard it !! Ouch

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the episode ...!! kya baat hai ... accha laga episode dekh kar aaj toh .. everything was in place ...
the song was executed brilliantly .. and Geets falling as well was brought out really well.. it had the tension, the emotions and the build up also was good as well...

here is a thought ...

dev is in the hospital, and it happens to be the same hospital where Naintara is also unconscious...Arjun notices that Dev is in the hospital as well, they are friends from before, but on learning Dev is here not to see NT but for Geet he is mad at Dev once more .. he feels betrayed ...thus starts the war once more between the khuranas and the rathods... Annie also lands up there .. Arjun is still unaware of the fact that Dev is the father of Geets child and obviously says nasty things to Dev .. Dev takes all of this without a word .. but also warns him that he doesnt know the entire truth ..

In the meanwhile Maan also lands there, and he is forced to feel grateful to Dev since he has managed to not only save the wife but also the baby .. Arjun aur Maan ke beech exchange of looks hota hai ... and Annie obviously takes her brothers side .. Nitya lands up there in the hospital and she starts talking to Arjun and Annie together and this is where Dev learns Annie and Arjun work in the same office together .. he decides to hide it from Maan and first talk to Annie about it ..

Maan and dev have an awkward brother moment, where Maan wants to thank him, but Dev refuses to take the thank you.. but Maan is cut and dry .. after Maan walks off Dev says, bro even i dont know why i did this ... 

Thats where the week ends ..

haha !! prediction kiya after a long time... the sign is .. the show has picked up enough for me to think of scenarios ...

thanks creatives !! thank you so much for making an effort to revive what was lost in the show ..

i loved it totally ...

Edited by -honeydew- - 11 March 2011 at 9:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchlailapnjmausam19lovetheserialeminentLavZmechantefille-Priti11-mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Jisse Bandhi Har Aasha Meri... Mera Vo Sapana Salona Hai Tu...
Chanda Hai Tu, Mera Sooraj Hai Tu...

Purvaai Van Mein Ude, Panchhi Chaman Mein Ude...
Raam Kare Kabhi Ho Ke Bada... Tu Banake Baadal Gagan Mein Ude...
Jo Bhi Tujhe Dekhe Vo Ye Kahe.. Kis Maa Ka Aisa Dulaara Hai Tu..
Chanda Hai Tu, Mera Sooraj Hai Tu... Embarrassed

Wat an episod!!! one word to sum wat I felt - Perfect!ClapClapEmbarrassed

Song selectn - although it was an old number....da lyrics n da feel - wonderful! ClapEmbarrassed
Song execution - Perfect! Clap
Geets Cravings and Maans helplessnz - Loved it!!!Wink
Maan bringin all da chatwalas fr her - Sweet Embarrassed
Da situation created fr Geets fall - apt Clap
Geets fall - Perfectly dealt.... Clap
da tension created - heart wrenchin bt very well conveyd....CryClap
Dev bein da helper - thoughtful......Tongue
Da feelin of da whole episod  - main chup bilkul chup!!! Smile

Now da possibilties -

If MC to happen den - Geet depressd - Maan shattered n guilty - Daadi helpless - Dev - da moral support fr Daadi......nw Dev can either becum da ultimate support system fr Maaneet durin dis phase helpin Daaadi in consolin both Maan n Geet.....even f Maan
tries to act normal in frnt of Geet...he wd b shattered widot doubt coz he is attachd to da baby jst lyk Geet......Dev can stay positv here bt it I wd still say Dev can use dis situation n take his reveng frm Maaneet...(yeah yeah I cnt wait to c Dev as da villanWink...Samir wd pull it off wid perfection!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed).........

If MC doesnt happen den - Maan wd b over protectv.....extra careful n wdnt leave Geet out of his sight.......Dev cd take advantage of dis situation n cement his place in KM....he cd try n ask fr da babys custdy n cd try to mak rift btw Maaneet.......

One grt episod....dats all it takes fr me to start thinkin abt da possibilitz!!! TongueI dnt noe hw u do it CVs bt every single tym u pull me right bck into dis story....jst to realiz dat I had neva intended to go away!!!!Embarrassed

egarly waitin fr da next episod aftr a longgg longg tym.....Wink
Loads of Luv,
Lavzz

Edited by LavZ - 11 March 2011 at 11:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchlailapnjmausam19lovetheserialeminentEBasso-Priti11--honeydew-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Felt for Japneese...the night was so horrible, in Hawai, they evacuated, and in Cali, it's advisery...May God save the world.....

Muni ka nara no place for rapist....Geet can't be soften to him......

__________________________________ Edited ___________________________________

Wohoo, as I said the song would be play on radio, I guessed it right.....

The song was so adorable, maaneet made the song more sexiext, more sensous, more adorable to drool over......
After this beautiful song sequence who want MC, I don't, but let see....

Hai hai hai hai, Muni toh dead to see such beautiful sequence.....

I loved the episode, It was too good...there was romance, drama, action....loved the way Geet was kept calling Maan name...Hate it when rapist was touching her, but the situation was like that, no other choice....everytime he touched, I wanna kill him, but anyways.....GC, DD, SS was brilliant....After long time nice episode.....i have no problem with story, but seriously don.t wanna see Geet get any feelings for rapist....Go to your NT......

Now Geet is falls on her tummy, so it would be logical to see no MC?

Rest update later.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 11 March 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenucheminentlovetheserialjasraj123-Priti11--honeydew-Silentsoul

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Love u CV's......the song was done very logically.....radio and lip singing......was done soooo now it will not be weird.....YEY!Tongue

i have nothing left to say today.....i wanted the MC.......but now i am heartbroken.....i was ready for it.....but i never knew it would happen this way....when maan is not there.........

i am speechless.......and just done for the dayBroken HeartBroken Heart

i was already sad about the tsunami's.......and now another tsunami

real life mein bhi aur entertainment life mein bhi

Episode was really good and at the end left our BP's increasing

Gurti both were brilliant today........brilliant DD did a fab job today in the episode.....from the start to the end.....

GC was wonderful as well with his business attitude....and the way he gave killer looks at the workers....and took charge was hotttttttttt......

Loved Gurti they were fab today....even the song sequence i thought was going to be very weird.....but it turned to be very beautiful!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 March 2011 at 10:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchlovetheserialeminentmechantefille-honeydew-jasraj123-Priti11-SilentsoulInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Sis's,

ConfusedIn today episode, two important characters, the two brothers, are dealt with in two situations, and accepting that which is challenging to bring them comfortably into each others world, in the great drama of their lives.  

With whom do you feel really comfortable and at ease?  You feel comfortable with someone who does not question your love, someone who takes for granted that you love them.  If someone doubts your love and you constantly have to prove it, this becomes a heavy burden for you.  When someone doubts your love, they start qustioning you and demanding explanations for all your actions.  Explaining everything you do is a burden.  Your nature is to shed burdens, so when your love is questioned, you do not feel comfortable. Maan is on solid rock ground with his love, but any mishap would be a test of his love, his strong foundation to shake his very nature, a guilt of not being there in the most needful time ! 

LOLA golden oldie song perhaps !  Though I may not have merged my mind so wholly into this song, it seemed apt and comfortably sung by both Maan and Geet for the sake of pronouncing and affirming their love for their baby.  Could there be a more wonderful taming of both their hearts than music to soothe the beasts of rage in their hearts?

Whenever a boundary is broken, it creates some fear.  This fear creates aversion; this aversion in turn brings you back inside the boundary, and to keep yourself in the boundary, you set up defenses.  But when you try to defend your position, it becomes a stress and every time you work to defend your position it makes you weaker.  The weaker brother Dev is now standing to gain the world of his elder bro by acts of kindness dealt out to the latters most precious possession - his wife.  The aversion to his deeds are not forgotten easily, and fear of his sins lurks like a shadow with Dev, but will this great favor for Geet done, be a check mate !  Is it time to overlook wrongs done ???

A thought for the sins of people:

There may be flaws in any action, any situation or any person.  Treat a flaw as you would treat a flower.  Just as a flower has to wither away with time, so does a flaw. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 11 March 2011 at 10:33am

anuvenucheminentmausam19mechantefilleEBasso-Priti11--honeydew-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Guess who is reserving.....Me Me MeWink

Hi Guys after long i am doing Analysis...well patha bhi nahi isse Analysis keh sakthe ho ki nahi.....Lets say Rantings
LOL

Okay....The first part of the episode was very Logical (The part before the song Seq) where Maan talking about the Music being a Good thing for the Momma as well the Baby is shown......Its true and is advised in pregnancy to hear nice soothing music.......So nice thinking done here by the Cv's.....They did not show it coming put of the Blue....

The Song Seq.......Well for me , Mujhe Kal aur Aaj bhi laga ki MSK lip Syncing was weird.......I don't know maybe its because a Lullaby , and MSK being shown in an entirely differnt Avatar that i felt it weird......Another thing is i felt Kishoreda's voice was looking quite out of place for GC/MSK....but can't say the same about Lata Ji's Voice being lip synced by DD/Geet....It suited her very well......The entire feel of the song/expressions etc were very well convinced....

The whole scene where she handles the doll(The Baby Room Seq) and then Maan taking the Baby and both the side hugs had a very sweet feel to it.......Subtle and Gentle....

The Bedroom Seq start....Nicely Done.......But the best part was where Geet sits on the Bed, looking at the cradle (Lyrics-Mera Rajdulara) and Maan in the sleeping-sitting Position admiring Geet....Mujhe woh poora frame bohat acha aur filmy laga......

Both GC and DD were Fab in the song Seq....For a Man like MSK who has never shown this side of his earlier, it was new but weird at the same time and GC did a Great Job....But the show stealer was defo DD, maybe its because Geet had still more varied emotions to deliver that of being a Mommy....and her expressions were splendid......Awesome out of this world.....
Clap

Geet, Kya Hua, Tum Teek toh Ho Na, Main Doc Ko Bulatha Hoon, Kahin Labour Pains toh Nahi.Chalo Hospital chalte hai
Clap LOL....Totally roccking Dialogues and nicely done by GC...the frantic side of a father to be, who is being woken up in the middle of the night was well portrayed by GC.......

The pregnancy Cravings shown by Geet where she wants to go have Aloo Tikki at Night remined me of a Milder version of Salaam Namaste
Wink......But the Adi Incorporation in to the scene was kinda nice.....the whole Baby having feelings and Maan being concerned regarding this whole thing, makes me strongly believe that  there is going to MC and the person who is going to be devastated will be MSK more than GEET....I hink i have discussed this too with Nags/Vrushu/Nihu and Munni on the thread as well as on Skype...Kyu Girls Teek kaha na maineSmile

Okay the next day scene where all the stalls (Aloo Tikki, Paani puri etc) are tented outside the KM was quiote predictable.......we are talking about MSK here......And the moment it was shown ki MSK has to go to that site and wont be able to take Geet to have Tikkis i was damn sure ki Banda Kuch na kuch toh karega hi karega...and lo agle din stalls hazir....

The facts that lead to Geet's fall were quite Logic......It was her fear that something happened to Maan, that made her run.....But The whole Staircase falling seq (Geet Falling, Dadi Reactions, Geet's Actions etc) were not up to the mark...Its simpley my POV, i felt that it lacked originality/Realisticity Like when Dadi saw that Geet was riunning down, why the hell was she standing there to give the shocked expression,she herself should have run upto Geet.....Geet tripped from the stairs and fell, the whole falling was lifeless.....Yes You heard me right Execution was OFF......but girneke baad jo bhi hua was nicely done....

Samir Sharma in Blue Looked Dashing..
Embarrassed

I know i may be thrashed here for this statement i am gonna make...but the scene where Geet is being taken on th stretcher by Dev and Dadi....where Dev gives those expressions were Fantastic....the entire seq gave me the feel, of the actual relationship Dev-Geet and the Baby share.....Fact is Fact...Sachayi kadvi hothi hai but he is the Biological father of the Baby, woh concern, woh pain dikhayi de raha tha.....MC hoga ki nahi hoga iska toh patha nahi, but one thing is for sure.....Dev and his various shades are going to be unveiled and this will spice up the story further.......I just hope ki the CV's use the right tactics and makes the plot more interesting and gripping.......

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 11 March 2011 at 11:24am

anuvenuchlailapnjmausam19lovetheserialeminent-Priti11--honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top