Pavitra Rishta

Why do we take this serial so seriously?

heloise thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am a pretty regular watcher of this show... and even if I miss it, I come back to this forum and read the updates...and Kool's commentary... it's really funny...
But what I don't get is why does everyone take this serial and it's plot so seriously? Any serial is so far removed from reality that discussing it from a realistic point of view is always going to lead nowhere! I have a question for all the people who regularly comment on this forum, including Kool. What is it that makes you'll want to analyse this show considering reality? Why can't we just watch it accepting the fact that it's just a show? A show which has done exceedingly well thanks to the lead stars... no matter what their characters are like...
Don't get me wrong...I agree with most of the comments I've read on this forum so far... but the feeling I get is that people get really worked up regarding the show's plot...and the characters' future...and that's not good... We shouldn't be influenced by such shows and should be able to keep a detached view. Just my opinion...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialmad thumbnail
@heloise: good question, but sadly, you will not get any immediate solutions. These shows come into our living rooms for five days a week and entice us into their unreal world. They become a part of our lives. Sometimes we laugh with them, sometimes we feel for them and most times we are annoyed with them. IF is one place where we can vent and thus many do... yeah, many do get carried away as well. And, you have to admit, television is here to stay, so its only fair the viewers get an outlet as well๐Ÿ˜Š  
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As we have no real life so we love watching and making postmortem of this serial...So here we are...๐Ÿ˜›
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

As we have no real life so we love watching and making postmortem of this serial...So here we are...๐Ÿ˜›

I tell you!!! am feeling so embarrassed about it but have realized it also ages back hehehehehehe. No bloody life lol lol. Bang on the dot as usual.

How are you doing?? It's been ages!!! Think of you often though.
Love, Padma
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lotus1963

I tell you!!! am feeling so embarrassed about it but have realized it also ages back hehehehehehe. No bloody life lol lol. Bang on the dot as usual.

How are you doing?? It's been ages!!! Think of you often though.
Love, Padma

Hey Padma how r u dear? I am good..Hope u r doing well...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.We all gave up on this one when they divorced ArMan for stupid reasons...There is no return now..Kept making mockery out of this serial to make leads mahaan...But they are not..Wish they were shown as human beings making these silly decisions..Admit them to the ones they hurt and move on..
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Khiya Kharoo Hum Ko Sabkooch pagal and.pagli..here iss lyhe

we take this serial so seriously..........๐Ÿ˜†

Crazy Crazy Yaar...๐Ÿ˜†