India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SuShaan OverDose.!!! (Page 8)

unexpectedlife Senior Member
unexpectedlife
unexpectedlife

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Yeah. It was embarassing. And by chance my father was also present at thet time Blushing But their chemistry was sizzling. I loved the epi Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........

Very well said my friend. I agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Now my turn....

Even I loved today's romance sequence even though it was a bit over dose.. since i watch it alone Embarrassed i was happy to see that... Compared to what romance I have seen on tv till now, this one was really decent...Embarrassed 
But what i couldn't enjoy was that shirtless Ishaan...Ermm that scene was good, but i find it bit low seeing Ishaan like that... i felt like he must have used a towel on top when suhana came inside.....

I completely enjoyed the scene when Sushaan came out of bath room ROFL I hope they show balance dialogs if that scene on monday... Ranji n Disha are gonna kill them...

Me too Febs, I loved the romance and the comdey scenes today. You're right about Ishaan's bare top half....I think he needs to make sure his shorts/pants are pulled up a little higher and he needs to go the gym.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol111192Ashis

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by venture

@ tjesheck " I really appreciate the nuances you guys bring out from these discussions ....."

What do you mean by that, I am not cross or gussay mai nahi pooch rahi , honestly pooch rahi hon.
Agreed with you again, every body takes different things from a serial, some like cuteness, some like hottness, some like subtleness.etc etc .

SGP has a special place in our hearts as we have high high expectations with this serial for being different form the rest, they show everything with so much perfection and aesthetically soothing that you never felt embarrased , thats the kind of confidence we had with this serial, that it will never show any typical stuff like other serials around. And thats why we were a bit dissapointed as the Goa scene was done so well infact the best in the TV so far, unfortunately yesterday was like every other serial scene for some of us. But offcourse because it was SGP, they didnt let it go that easy the follow up scene was good , minus Badi Maa,s embarassment!! that was the last nail in the coffin for poor Sushaan!!. So all is not lost , they did kept the good balance, SGP and STAR were together , both compromised and majority public got what they wanted.
Its the passion we share about this show which keeps us engaged in civilised conversation, and Thank you for that tejsack.

Firstly thanks for calling me by multiple names....tjesheck, tejsack...Tongue.....Call me Tejesh...LOL

We have all been reading lot of comments/opinions on the consummation scene. Each of those posts though the essence was same differed in the subtle  meaning/descriptions/requirements...Some said shirtless Ishaan was too much...some said the same thing with clothes on wouldn't have been that cheesy..some said Badi Maa shouldn't have been part of Bed scene fun..some said some of the dialogues by Rajni/Inder/Elesh wasn't appropriate for kids....I can go on and on .....Finally everyone enjoyed the episode but had their own reservations against certain parts...I fully understand and thank all of you guyz for sharing these nuances on the forum and also trying to understand others requirements......I hope CV's are listening to our feedback....

The point is that because SGP holds special place in our hearts and we being true fans of the show as u  mentioned, tend to analyze these subtle things and try to give our feedback in the anticipation that CV's make SGP near perfect ....This is what I love about the show and the members of this forum....It is this hunger for perfection from the members that has led to such tremendous response/feedback on the last episode.......

Way to go Guyzzzz...
very well written

mjtruelegend

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
@Sweetymol Thank you very much...

sweetymol

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
itz a perfect dose for me cuz i hv watched it alone ...even i also feel awkward if my mom dad or any other family member sitting wid me bt thank god nobody was there n i enjoyed my sushaan moments alot.

sweetymol

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Me too Aneesha. Its oaky to watch by yourself but any type of intimacy scenes are embarassing to watch in front of family anyways, so that isn't a big issue for me. Even Rajshri movies contain more than what we saw...so I don't see a problem with them showing some romance between Sushaan. Of course they cannot go beyond what they've shown, otherwise it will just ruin the show. This is to the limits and that is where it should stop.

sweetymol

Go to top