Sasural Genda Phool

SuShaan OverDose.!!! (Page 6)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by julaikha

Originally posted by tejeshec

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........
I truely agree with you and feel the same....SUSHAAN's romance was very natural, real... its not overdose.... and we r not living in typical/conservative societies..... i loved & enjoyed the episode & would love to see more SUSHAAN romance..... thanks so much for ur valuable comments... 

Good atleast someone agrees with me...Thanks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhashelly_nair

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

ur right....but while watching TV and serials, we don't know what's coming..we cannot fast forward/pause it at that time..change the channel so that everyone else knows something like this is coming LOL.the kids have access to internet & they know all this stuff more than we did in our childhood..however that doesn't mean that adult content is shown openly..there ought to be a borderline sketched..yes, there IS a problem with the content of television these days and a censorship is proposed toh lets see how soon that law is passed....not just love making scenes but too much violence and negativity is being shown on TV..

i just saw it again & i still feel that they cud have done a better job with the editing , not make it look like a video mix, have some continuity , dress them up and the whole sequence wud make a completely different impact....it was not THAT bad either..the scenes which followed were hilarious (specially when ishan and suhana sat on the bed n it broke down completelyLOL) but the dialogues cud have been more subtle for the sake of family audience...

I understand what you are saying but atleast we get an hint before the scene right..Like for example when Ishaan said "Ab hum bus pyaar karenge and pyaar ki baatein" and then they break into the song ....

And yes I totally agree with u on the editing front....They could have done much better...The Goa scene "Baahon ke darmiyan" sequence was lot better and well presented....
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
ystday was a bit over dose...really SGP is been watched by kids too....so...i think it was a little of too much.....but ya it was necessary but too much in detailShocked................ i think they cud have done it in a simple manner.......

but jay ragini chemistry really rocked.....................Thumbs UpClap

the most funny scene was the way badima tried to hide her laugher (covered with shy).....more than any one else she was the one who was really blushing n trying very hard to hide her shyness...she really rocked...Blushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by anamika_0 - 12 March 2011 at 12:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

I truely agree with you and feel the same....SUSHAAN's romance was very natural, real... its not overdose.... and we r not living in typical/conservative societies..... i loved & enjoyed the episode & would love to see more SUSHAAN romance..... thanks so much for ur valuable comments... 

Even we agree with you too!!! but not entirely, our argument is that going in too much DETAILS is not necessary, romance is good very good but if it is required in the story line, unecessary, forced one , just for the sake of it looks awkward. Uptil bed breaking was awsome , our typical Sushaan momnet,  going shirtless etc etc was not SGP , it was more Star to us. We are living in a modern world , but modern doesnt mean having everything out on the tube, and consertative doesnt mean that we are asking to ban everything, there is a culture and mind set of masses.By all means show more and more romance, if the story needs it, but not just for the sake of showing it, I am sure you guys would be bored after sometimes if same thing would happen again and agian with out progress in the story and Suhana ,s character , SGP is about a girls,s story who is going to be a woman, and you not only need romance to be a woman its a whole package.
I dont want  people to think that some SGPians are kill joy or consesatives, we are all PROGRESSIVE and want Suhana and Ishaan to PROGRESS as a couple not only physically but mentally as well.
I loved the episode it was slightly hot to for me as I like mild, and  moderate consitancy . I hope you would not mind me saying all this.

radpat25

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Even we agree with you too!!! but not entirely, our argument is that going in too much DETAILS is not necessary, romance is good very good but if it is required in the story line, unecessary, forced one , just for the sake of it looks awkward. Uptil bed breaking was awsome , our typical Sushaan momnet,  going shirtless etc etc was not SGP , it was more Star to us. We are living in a modern world , but modern doesnt mean having everything out on the tube, and consertative doesnt mean that we are asking to ban everything, there is a culture and mind set of masses.By all means show more and more romance, if the story needs it, but not just for the sake of showing it, I am sure you guys would be bored after sometimes if same thing would happen again and agian with out progress in the story and Suhana ,s character , SGP is about a girls,s story who is going to be a woman, and you not only need romance to be a woman its a whole package.
I dont want  people to think that some SGPians are kill joy or consesatives, we are all PROGRESSIVE and want Suhana and Ishaan to PROGRESS as a couple not only physically but mentally as well.
I loved the episode it was slightly hot to for me as I like mild, and  moderate consitancy . I hope you would not mind me saying all this.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

ClapClapClap Well said sheemaji...i totally agree with this....perfectly put.... my thoughts exactly.
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Well well what can I say now....You have all the right in the world to voice your opinion and I really appreciate the nuances you guys bring out from these discussions .....

The degree of hotness shown has become the bone of contention I guess with each one drawing a line at a different point.....You have agreed on most of the things I mentioned and I agree on most of what you have to say....Slight differences of opinion here and there is what makes each person different in this world I guess...
If every person thinks exactly on the same lines then we don't need any forums....

I am very happy that we members have very healthy discussions out here and I would like to apologize if any of my earlier posts did hurt anyone....Nothing intentional from my side.....Every body here has the right to express whatever they feel....  

julaikha

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindinfinity00

Go to top