Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SuShaan OverDose.!!! (Page 5)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

I completely enjoyed the scene when Sushaan came out of bath room ROFL I hope they show balance dialogs if that scene on monday... Ranji n Disha are gonna kill them...

i'm really waiting for monday's episode..wonder how they'll respond this time! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I want to see Alok asking Ishaan HOW and WHY the bed was broken.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeeficrysindiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

ROFL and then i want suhana to pop in and be like "Ishaan jumped, tpr maren aap iss ko" LOL 

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Ishaan: Papa...

Alok: mm..papa...kya?

Ishaan: wo ..hamara bed toot gaya...

Alok: kya? kaise? 

Ishaan: wo kal raath ko mein aur suhana choohe ko pakad rahe the...ROFL tho mein bed ke upar gira aur toot gaya...

Alok: Agar hafthe mein 3 baar aise hi choohe pakdenge na tho tumhi carpenter ban jaavoge...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanFeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Ishaan: wo kal raath ko mein aur suhana choohe ko pakad rahe the...ROFL tho mein bed ke upar gira aur toot gaya...

Alok: Agar hafthe mein 3 baar aise hi choohe pakdenge na tho tumhi carpenter ban jaavoge...LOL

ROFL

alok: choohe kahan se aa gae tmhare kmre main?  
Ishaan: wo papa, suhana apne jaheez main le aai thi. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Funny

crysind

julaikha Groupbie
julaikha
julaikha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........
I truely agree with you and feel the same....SUSHAAN's romance was very natural, real... its not overdose.... and we r not living in typical/conservative societies..... i loved & enjoyed the episode & would love to see more SUSHAAN romance..... thanks so much for ur valuable comments... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaa_scrysind

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........

ur right....but while watching TV and serials, we don't know what's coming..we cannot fast forward/pause it at that time..change the channel so that everyone else knows something like this is coming LOL.the kids have access to internet & they know all this stuff more than we did in our childhood..however that doesn't mean that adult content is shown openly..there ought to be a borderline sketched..yes, there IS a problem with the content of television these days and a censorship is proposed toh lets see how soon that law is passed....not just love making scenes but too much violence and negativity is being shown on TV..

i just saw it again & i still feel that they cud have done a better job with the editing , not make it look like a video mix, have some continuity , dress them up and the whole sequence wud make a completely different impact....it was not THAT bad either..the scenes which followed were hilarious (specially when ishan and suhana sat on the bed n it broke down completelyLOL) but the dialogues cud have been more subtle for the sake of family audience...

Go to top