India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SuShaan OverDose.!!! (Page 4)

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I won't complain if such overdose will be provided in each episode..
Thankful to the CV's...keep going guys..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha1tarun

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sam_much

ya vips todays... episode was out of the worldDay Dreaming.....ya i know its  really embarasing to see with family...lekin hum tho mazhe se dekh liya...wo bhi 2-3 bar...haiyeDay Dreaming ...sushaan were too hot today....and i dont mind sushaans overdose....LOL
sam..ur...too...Big smile......much.................and.............i.........am..............LOL....three....................much
 ...............me..............Big smile..too agree............with...........u.................i also.............dn't mind.............sushaan's
.........................................overdose...Star...........actually..................mental doctor.Shocked..had advice me to watch
....................atleast three....times.................................sushan's...................scene...
love u ishaan and suhana.......pairs..............
......................u aul guys know na...LOLLOLLOLLOL................ok....ok.....then
ClapClapClapClap..........see...ma.....signature

julaikhaBaaaZiGaR

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sana_SGP Groupbie
Sana_SGP
Sana_SGP

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
episode waz rocking... sushaan overdose is wat v alwayz wanted.. cant wait 4 d precap scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........

julaikha_charu_

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........

Unfortunately just as not many people like Rona Dhona scenes ( according to some its Rona Dhona but for some its heart warming) not all of us are MATURE enough to handle   that much hottiness, we never BASHED anyone, cant dream of BASHING any body and out of all SGP, never, we are ardent fans of SGP, even when we dont like something we SAY it what we feel, we didnt like all of it today but praised for what was good according to us, and at the same time admitted that there are people who would have there wishes and dreams come true, why not everybody has got likes and dislikess, there are remotes and forward buttons for people like us, but we never thought that we would have to use it on SGP , this forum is about expressing our opinions, and most of us regular SGPians have got a very special relationship with each other, we respect each other, we joke with each other, we criticise SGP, we give suggestions, we praise we get angry because we love this serial for its simplicity and close to reality, but talking about reality doesnt mean that you show everything, there is a way to do thing, we are not going to DICTATE how to do it, BUT we can say what we DO NOT like, for the first time I had to use forward button for Suhana and Ishaan , but the very next scene laughed as well, smiled as well. No, none of my friends who think of SGP as close to there hearts BASHED it.

Edited by venture - 11 March 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramRashiiiinoor321Feeficrysind111192GurpreetD_charu_

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Now my turn....

Even I loved today's romance sequence even though it was a bit over dose.. since i watch it alone Embarrassed i was happy to see that... Compared to what romance I have seen on tv till now, this one was really decent...Embarrassed 
But what i couldn't enjoy was that shirtless Ishaan...Ermm that scene was good, but i find it bit low seeing Ishaan like that... i felt like he must have used a towel on top when suhana came inside.....

I completely enjoyed the scene when Sushaan came out of bath room ROFLROFLROFLROFL I hope they show balance dialogs if that scene on monday... Ranji n Disha are gonna kill them...

111192Feefi

Go to top