Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........

Unfortunately just as not many people like Rona Dhona scenes ( according to some its Rona Dhona but for some its heart warming) not all of us are MATURE enough to handle   that much hottiness, we never BASHED anyone, cant dream of BASHING any body and out of all SGP, never, we are ardent fans of SGP, even when we dont like something we SAY it what we feel, we didnt like all of it today but praised for what was good according to us, and at the same time admitted that there are people who would have there wishes and dreams come true, why not everybody has got likes and dislikess, there are remotes and forward buttons for people like us, but we never thought that we would have to use it on SGP , this forum is about expressing our opinions, and most of us regular SGPians have got a very special relationship with each other, we respect each other, we joke with each other, we criticise SGP, we give suggestions, we praise we get angry because we love this serial for its simplicity and close to reality, but talking about reality doesnt mean that you show everything, there is a way to do thing, we are not going to DICTATE how to do it, BUT we can say what we DO NOT like, for the first time I had to use forward button for Suhana and Ishaan , but the very next scene laughed as well, smiled as well. No, none of my friends who think of SGP as close to there hearts BASHED it.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now my turn....

Even I loved today's romance sequence even though it was a bit over dose.. since i watch it alone πŸ˜³ i was happy to see that... Compared to what romance I have seen on tv till now, this one was really decent...😳 
But what i couldn't enjoy was that shirtless Ishaan...πŸ€” that scene was good, but i find it bit low seeing Ishaan like that... i felt like he must have used a towel on top when suhana came inside.....

I completely enjoyed the scene when Sushaan came out of bath room πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I hope they show balance dialogs if that scene on monday... Ranji n Disha are gonna kill them...
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

I completely enjoyed the scene when Sushaan came out of bath room πŸ€£ I hope they show balance dialogs if that scene on monday... Ranji n Disha are gonna kill them...

i'm really waiting for monday's episode..wonder how they'll respond this time! πŸ€£
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see Alok asking Ishaan HOW and WHY the bed was broken.
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

🀣 and then i want suhana to pop in and be like "Ishaan jumped, tpr maren aap iss ko" πŸ˜† 

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

Ishaan: Papa...

Alok: mm..papa...kya?

Ishaan: wo ..hamara bed toot gaya...

Alok: kya? kaise? 

Ishaan: wo kal raath ko mein aur suhana choohe ko pakad rahe the...🀣 tho mein bed ke upar gira aur toot gaya...

Alok: Agar hafthe mein 3 baar aise hi choohe pakdenge na tho tumhi carpenter ban jaavoge...πŸ˜†

Feefi thumbnail

Ishaan: wo kal raath ko mein aur suhana choohe ko pakad rahe the...🀣 tho mein bed ke upar gira aur toot gaya...

Alok: Agar hafthe mein 3 baar aise hi choohe pakdenge na tho tumhi carpenter ban jaavoge...πŸ˜†

🀣

alok: choohe kahan se aa gae tmhare kmre main?  
Ishaan: wo papa, suhana apne jaheez main le aai thi. πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Funny
julaikha thumbnail

Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

I truely agree with you and feel the same....SUSHAAN's romance was very natural, real... its not overdose.... and we r not living in typical/conservative societies..... i loved & enjoyed the episode & would love to see more SUSHAAN romance..... thanks so much for ur valuable comments... 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

ur right....but while watching TV and serials, we don't know what's coming..we cannot fast forward/pause it at that time..change the channel so that everyone else knows something like this is coming πŸ˜†.the kids have access to internet & they know all this stuff more than we did in our childhood..however that doesn't mean that adult content is shown openly..there ought to be a borderline sketched..yes, there IS a problem with the content of television these days and a censorship is proposed toh lets see how soon that law is passed....not just love making scenes but too much violence and negativity is being shown on TV..

i just saw it again & i still feel that they cud have done a better job with the editing , not make it look like a video mix, have some continuity , dress them up and the whole sequence wud make a completely different impact....it was not THAT bad either..the scenes which followed were hilarious (specially when ishan and suhana sat on the bed n it broke down completelyπŸ˜†) but the dialogues cud have been more subtle for the sake of family audience...