03/11/2011: Anjali trying to Woo Neeraj!!

Poll

Will Anjali be successful in getting Physical with Neeraj?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode started with Sandhya watching that Neeraj and Anjali are holding each other's hand and discussing something..She gets angry but thinks that they are just talking and nothing more. I should stop thinking too much.. Neeraj is trying to explain and putting ground layer for Anjali that he loves only Sandhya and cannot even think about any other girl and that she is married to Anmol. She should try finding her happiness in Anmol rather than running behind Neeraj. Anjali replies to this by saying that anyway you are all alone in the nights so why not spend a night together. For this Neeraj gets really angry and shouts at Anjali, but the adamant Anjali is on her tunes as usual that she would get hold of him pretty soon...

Sandhya gets Coffee for Neeraj in their room and tells him that if he wanted to drink coffee why he did not ask her and instead told Anjali to make him some because she does not know anything about the kitchen and how to make coffee so Sandhya told her that she would take care of it. Neeraj says I never told Anjali I told Bua to make me some coffee because you were already busy in the Kitchen...Neeraj thinks in his mind while drinking the coffee that what is Anjali trying to do?

Dadaji calls Neerdhaya to talk something important and tells them that in their Pune factory something very important and urgent has come up and someone needs to go there to tackle and handle the situation. Anmol promptly says he would like to go there and help because he wants to get down in the biz as soon as he could. At start Dadaji feels that he has never done it so would be unfit for this situation but Neeraj makes dadaji understand that Anmol needs support and confidence and not experience to start and give his contribution. Dadaji agrees and Anmol is all set to leave the same night for 2 days to Pune.

Anjali who over hears this whole conversation is all set to woo Neeraj because Anmol is all gone and she has this golden opportunity to get what she wants...

Night falls and Sandhya comes to the room to give water, and hot milk to Neeraj and says to drink before he goes to sleep! Neeraj(who is in a romantic mood) asks Sandhya to stay in the room for the night but Sandhya says NO I cannot we have to do this Vrat with all Shradha  and as a week has already passed so would rest of the 3 weeks would fly off!!! Neeraj says just sleep here in the same room and not with me as I am always thinking about you so for this Sandhya asks him to do Yog and Bhagwan ka Dhyan so that he would sleep well and leaves the room with a good night note...

Meanwhile Anjali uses the intercom and calls Neeraj(who is about the drink the milk) on the name of Purvi and tells him that dadaji is calling him in his room and then calls dadaji (again on the name of Purvi) and tells him that Neeraj will be in your room to ask if this bhramachariya palan is really important and dadaji says he would explain things to Neeraj..Neeraj goes to dadaji's room and they discuss that it is important to do this for this month and that time will pass pretty soon. Neeraj asks dadaji if Sandhya said anything to him and dadaji replies she did not say anything I wanted to tell you all this so I had called you.

Here Anjali mixes sleeping/dizziness pills in Neeraj's milk and Neeraj comes back and drinks the milk and falls half asleep. Anjali comes to his room and takes him to her room. Neeraj is aware that Anjali is taking him some where but he is half unconscious so he really doesn't know whats going on...

Drowsy Neeraj is now in Anjali's room and She is planning on consummating with Neeraj!!!!!!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! No Anjali cannot be successful as this would ruin the whole story of Neeradhya!!! I hate Anjali for doing all this!
-sia- thumbnail
Thank u for the update :)
I've already had my say in the EDT & once again I ask the same why is Anjali being so despo?? If she has so-called love for Neeraj why not understand him instead of drugging him & trying to consumate!!  I hope that this doesn't turn out to be like that of Nihu & Karthik's in PKCM!! Gosh I hated that part so much in that show!! BTW PKCM was not such a fantastic show that the creatives of RS have to borrow ideas from it!! First they showed Sandhya sacrificising just like Suman had, now Anjali turning out to be like a vamp just like Nandini had & I even I had this doubt that Yuvraaj would return back just like Karan had until I saw the cremation scene!!
Overall not that good epi. 
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ugh this is stupid!!!!! It's going to look so wrong if someone sees :@ arghhhh. Anjali is a freakin' psycho!!Edited by p0lkad0t - 13 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@ Princess _star 11, Sia and polkadot

You all are most welcome! And yes overall it was not a very good episode and somewhere down the line made us all feel disgusted the way Anjali is behaving and her motive does not seem right! We have to wait until Monday to know what would really happened and if they are caught or Sandhya discovers that he was in Anjali's room the whole night. Time is going to play the game here ans so Wait is the word!

p0lkad0t thumbnail
I hope Sandhya instead saw Anjali dragging Neeraj into the other room but I've a feeling instead that someone will see them in the same room and think that they're having a secret affair.. Or Anjali will say it was all Neeraj's doing and she didn't want it to happen? :\
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shwetha

I had no idea that you were writing the update, but since I noticed it only after I posted it, I just moved it here, so that yours could remain the official update.  Let me know next time, or in the schedule, mark the days you'd like to update - I could use one more update writer to help.  I currently do 3 days a week - I could use someone to do 1 or 2.  Incidentally, this invitation to be an additional update writer is open to anyone else interested as well - just see the last comment in the thread below & respond.

Daily UPDATE schedule

Comments

I wish that Neeraj had grabbed an opportunity to tell Sandhya about everything Anjali was doing, so that she could be on his side and not do Anjali any favors.  Right now, like others, Sandhya is totally oblivious of Anjali's games, and somehow, the luck that she has, like yesterday, unfortunately doesn't spread to Neeraj 😑  Aside from that, I wish Neeraj had slapped Anjali, or better still, beaten her w/ his slippers.

The ending was of course disgusting, and the only thing that can happen is Neeraj being shown to be a gigolo: Anjali cannot force any guy to have sex w/ her, and all she can do is smear him.  Let's see what happens Monday.

However, the high point of the episode was Anmol volunteering to do an actual job for Dadaji, and Neeraj backing him up.  I thought that the reactions of Hashmukh & Raj were bizarre.  But I'm glad Anmol got his opportunity - hopefully a few successes would enable him to shine where his worthless father & bro haven't, and gives Dadaji an option for the future of the business.  Also, hopefully, Neeraj too gets to play a role there.

Oh, & Neeraj, stop asking anyone but Sandhya to do you any favors.  And please, ask Sandhya to move in w/ Reena, instead of GB.  I want both Anjali & GB to be exposed ASAP, instead of this sick track being dragged much longer.

I agree w/ Sia - PKCM really sucked towards the end, and trying to transpose that story here is idiotic.  Plus, date-rape scenes only work when an evil guy wants to do in a girl, not the other way around.  In no way can Anjali get Neeraj to do her - all she can do is make him look guilty, like Niharika did Kartik.

Episode rating: πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ: Anmol getting an opportunity to prove himself, Neeraj reading Anjali the riot act

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: Anjali successfully drugging Neeraj & taking him to her room

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All I can say is DISGUSTING 🀒The showwas going great when they showed Sandhya a cunning girl who found trouble even before the enemies plot it.. But now what have they done to herThanks Vrish..
-sia- thumbnail

Shwetha & Vrish - hats off to you guys!! You've had so much patience to watch the entire epi. I just fast forwarded the video n just saw glimpses of it!!  Good that Anmol gets to be alone for a few days away from Anjali though this means trouble time for Neerdhya.

P.S    Vrish in your comments section guess you wanted to say that GB & Anjali should be exposed ASAP!!
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
vkzulu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

All I can say is DISGUSTING 🀒The showwas going great when they showed Sandhya a cunning girl who found trouble even before the enemies plot it.. But now what have they done to herThanks Vrish..

anomol and anjali character should be nice afterwards