Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@everyone who said BLACKMAILED no dears,this manipulative old woman is creating all this ruckus.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: alujna-21

@everyone who said BLACKMAILED no dears,this manipulative old woman is creating all this ruckus.

She can't b manipulative Anju , she's a sweet woman, albeit mad though, or shall I say kinda over confident.😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@beth so mean you really did not meet such kind of person who with their sweet sweet words light voice and laughs make you take such decision or step,you would have never taken.
Telling frankly I watched this lady in another show before but here I don't like the character she's playing though positive.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

I agree with you, Anju.Mr Perfects mother is really manipulative!!! She interprets Gs words how  she wants to have it.😡😡😡
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Ram's Mother. Yeah She is. I hate her so much!
QueenEmerald thumbnail
Well.. in my view this whole track is stupid.. I'm glad they are summing this up fast. Also, I want them to enter other characters back- Rudra's dad, and sister, and together they should get their house back.