Whats kajal problem - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nigo123

I think they are gonna go ahead with their earlier plan where surbi will have a daughter and the maid will have a son but to save surbi's life they will exchange babies so surbi can have the boy and then obviously they will all love surbi's son more than lakshmi because he is a boy. Thats why they are creating jealousy in kajal's mind. Even now with samrat she feels threatened that no one is interested in her daughter anymore.

Yes mayb thats y they are creating her jealous... But i guess surbhi will have a boy but she will give his son to driver wife 😳
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Doe.

Mental problems, I guess πŸ˜†
One or the other way (in this case, illogical ways), the CVs find to torture the heroines. These dramas ! Really..

Yup... they always torture the heroinesπŸ˜’
Originally posted by xXxNatashaxXx

Yes mayb thats y they are creating her jealous... But i guess surbhi will have a boy but she will give his son to driver wife 😳

Maybe, but then there will be no point in the curse that abhay's aunt put on the family. because if they do get a son and her curse has no importance it kinda will show that she never got any justice
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

I just feel they Cts are making kajal jealous so that in future they can use her against surbhi. But I felt that surbhi may not be pregnant. Today when abhay was so happy about their baby this indicates that surbhi may not be pregnant. The more the parents in a show gets happy about the baby it is sure that some mishap or other will happen. Sorry my dimag πŸ˜†

it can be true dear..................πŸ˜•
yes kajol is jealous πŸ˜† but i think she in insecure about her daughter because lakshmi was the only child in the house & center of attention now surbhi is pregnent & samrat is their & kajol will be like 🀒 if surbhi will have a baby boy πŸ˜†
but their is no need of jealousy & insecurity kajol πŸ˜†

how funny kajal is

some week before she told surbh bot totouch laxmi as she don't want her shadow to fall on her.
as she became mother before married n all bad words to her

n now shw is angry that surbhi never play with her or not takin care for laxmi
πŸ˜•
Originally posted by nigo123

Maybe, but then there will be no point in the curse that abhay's aunt put on the family. because if they do get a son and her curse has no importance it kinda will show that she never got any justice

Yes right..