India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Whats kajal problem

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Why is she jealous? i mean surbhi has done so much to lakshmi but still kajal is jealous that surbhi take care of samrat more then lakshmi..
Stupid kajalAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDlisasandraanizorkrithikasWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I just feel they Cts are making kajal jealous so that in future they can use her against surbhi. But I felt that surbhi may not be pregnant. Today when abhay was so happy about their baby this indicates that surbhi may not be pregnant. The more the parents in a show gets happy about the baby it is sure that some mishap or other will happen. Sorry my dimag LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDlisasandraanizorSandstonekrithikas

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

I just feel they Cts are making kajal jealous so that in future they can use her against surbhi. But I felt that surbhi may not be pregnant. Today when abhay was so happy about their baby this indicates that surbhi may not be pregnant. The more the parents in a show gets happy about the baby it is sure that some mishap or other will happen. Sorry my dimag LOL

Haha tere dimag bhot mast hai janiLOL
han i think ur dhamag isright she will create problem for surbhi... i guess surbhi will have a boy and driver wife will have girl so they will change the baby ans kajal will know abt that...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorkrithikasWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
We are much better than the CTS. LOL ufffff the pregnacy track ki kya zaroorth kya the. Waise, I have a feeling that the new entry is really crooked, she will be the one who will switch the babies. Kajol will def cause problems in SurAbh life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDlisasandraanizorSandstone

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Han han we are better then CvsLOL if we will b Cvs show will b no 1Wink
and yes driver mom will defo do something like this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizor

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yaar agar na ye Cts will do something like thoda rootna manana, and nokjhonk, thoda romance, thoda bichadne ka daard, the giving SurAbh a chance to fall in love all over again, then how surbhi will make her acceptable in Abhay's house etc will do the trick. But who will listen to us?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizor

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think they are gonna go ahead with their earlier plan where surbi will have a daughter and the maid will have a son but to save surbi's life they will exchange babies so surbi can have the boy and then obviously they will all love surbi's son more than lakshmi because he is a boy. Thats why they are creating jealousy in kajal's mind. Even now with samrat she feels threatened that no one is interested in her daughter anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Mental problems, I guess LOL
One or the other way (in this case, illogical ways), the CVs find to torture the heroines. These dramas ! Really..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index