Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-11th March (Page 2)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by *Resham*

Thx fr the update Shwets....gosh the entire epi ws freaking out for meROFL..as much I love their consummation I totally freaked out with the rest of the epi...esp the bathroom scn....gosh Ishan how could you say this and SuhanaROFL

yeah....the bathroom scene was very funny...ROFLROFL
but my fav moment...when suhana said it was ishaan;s fault as he only jumped...ROFLROFL

hehehe..........dat one ws my fav too......gosh....inder-elesh r jus tooo much......nw they hv another reason 2 tease them...esp ishaanLOLLOLLOLLOL.........the entire epi ws jus brillantly shot.....n the timing....dialogues of everybody....ahh...m outta comments...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-iViewsShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Thx fr the update Shwets....gosh the entire epi ws freaking out for meROFL..as much I love their consummation I totally freaked out with the rest of the epi...esp the bathroom scn....gosh Ishan how could you say this and SuhanaROFL

but my fav moment...when suhana said it was ishaan;s fault as he only jumped...ROFLROFL

hehehe..........dat one ws my fav too......gosh....inder-elesh r jus tooo much......nw they hv another reason 2 tease them...esp ishaanLOL.........the entire epi ws jus brillantly shot.....n the timing....dialogues of everybody....ahh...m outta comments...LOL

rajini was the best yar...with her ines...it was too good...and sushaan....LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanx for the Update Shwetha!
Magical Sushaan Scene <3.. and followed by  Hillarious scenes! :D
Awesome Epi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
aarey..............mein..tho...Silly.LOL.pura...........mental ho gaya hu,..sushaan.....ka
.............................dis guys......rocks.Star......
kya karu aab raat bhar yahi episode dekhunga.Cool.......very bad fan of sushaan.........Big smile.na?
dil ko aaj tasali...huyi.Big smile.........chain mila Big smilemujko
kya scence....thaThumbs Up
..................now....Wink.....shwetaji
u got the marvelous Big smilechance to update dis episode .....and u did it Thumbs Upwonder.....fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly..............love u ishaan and suhan and u tooStar

Edited by 1tarun - 11 March 2011 at 8:45am

julaikhaShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Shwets, garima.... did u guyz notice....they beautifully bought in the main nature of Ishaan today for this scene.... they showed they became one but.... that itself became the BREAKING NEWS of Kashyap parivaar...ROFL...as khatiya broke and the news got leaked on its own....ROFL.... this way the CTs cud bring in the embarrasment in Ishaan's face which was missing for a long time now after he reciprocated to Suhana about his feelings....LOL... Now for sometime.... He is gonna be the BHAKRA of the Kashyap parivaar for the toota Khatiya and Bathroom ki kundi..... may be Sushaan will be named as the Laila-Majnu of chawri bazaar after Manju aunty sees them together once again in the next episode.....ROFL

julaikhaGarima_04111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Garima_04

hehehe..........dat one ws my fav too......gosh....inder-elesh r jus tooo much......nw they hv another reason 2 tease them...esp ishaanLOL.........the entire epi ws jus brillantly shot.....n the timing....dialogues of everybody....ahh...m outta comments...LOL

rajini was the best yar...with her ines...it was too good...and sushaan....LOLLOLLOL

hahha..........i knw.........jus wondering wen is our darling suhana gona understnd wen 2 speak wat n wid whom..........LOLLOLLOLLOL

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Shwets, garima.... did u guyz notice....they beautifully bought in the main nature of Ishaan today for this scene.... they showed they became one but.... that itself became the BREAKING NEWS of Kashyap parivaar...ROFL...as khatiya broke and the news got leaked on its own....ROFL.... this way the CTs cud bring in the embarrasment in Ishaan's face which was missing for a long time now after he reciprocated to Suhana about his feelings....LOL... Now for sometime.... He is gonna be the BHAKRA of the Kashyap parivaar for the toota Khatiya and Bathroom ki kundi..... may be Sushaan will be named as the Laila-Majnu of chawri bazaar after Manju aunty sees them together once again in the next episode.....ROFL

laxmi di...yes...the way ishaan hit his head with his hand...when suhana said it was ishaan's fault...was ROFLROFLROFL
he will be the bhakra..as u said..for the next few episodes....
iam thinking about how the episode will be if we have manju aunty also on monday....already the kashyap gang is pulling ishaan's leg a lot....and if they do something in terrace...it will be fun....
inder & co...as i call now..inder-ilesh-rajini and disha....these guys are very naughty...the look on badi maa's face was worth the watchROFLROFL

julaikhaGarima_04111192

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hai arazoo aab tumhari
 hai
Tonguejustajoo..............tumhari.
hai neenda
na aaye rato ko.Big smile.....hai bas chaha.........Big smile.......tumhari.......hai...Heart.roshani tumhari.hai rasate...........tumhare.............hai manzil aab tumhari.....
.............har pal jo Day Dreamingdekhe tumko.................sukun-e- Heartdil-milta..Star.......
.................dis is for ma lovely Big smilepair ishaan and suhana.....
...love u ishaan and suhanaStar
aarey..........................see...ma.....signature .LOL........

Go to top