Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-11th March (Page 12)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

SGP is on the road to become OBS in its last days when it comes to some tracks, I think we should except more overdose of this CUTE romance, and what is this with CUTE, if this is CUTE then I am sorry the oxford dictionary should change its meaning, its hot and hot beyond beleive for the liking of 7.30 slot. Some thing broke today, and I am landed on this Zameen as I always put SGP and its creatives on Aasmaan that they would never be cheesy, they will make a magic like the one in old movies, Goa was cute , promo was okey, but this was not cute. It was like any ABCD Mahesh Bhatt,s movie minus the lip kiss.
Deepakwould defnetly be Romeo as what is the point of Sanju be Juliet.
The scene after wards were good but they took the first part too far, I hope they dont keep on repeating it as would really kill the CUTENESS.

sheema ji dont worry after reading our comments i am sure they wont repeat this mistake again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by ice.maiden

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by *Resham*

they shd be frnds bt let them know abt each other first....

iam not sure u got me right...i want them to know who they are....deepak to know sanju is suhana's sis and all....that will be more interesting..

I have a doubt.. Wouldn't Suhana know that Deepak has joined Sanju's college? Wouldn't she tell them?

they havent shown suhana knowin in which college deepak has joined....but i think she will know it soon....may be she will make deepak and sanju meet...and they become friends after that....something like taht....i dont want it to be college romance...thats it...

But, when someone who is living in your house joins a college, wouldn't you know which college he has joined? 

@ bold:- me too.. 

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@sushma....since panna's problem is going on...probably no one bothered to ask which college...and also its been like 2 or 3 days only...we have to give benefit of doubt...

ice.maiden-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Aray Mujhay Toh mujhay toh kuch aur he afsoos hai yaroon, tum loag samjho gay nahi, but I will stick to my ground , it was way too much , as I dont watch any other show so I wont compare , I dont want to compare MY , SGP, thoda bohat chalta hai, but sirf few mini cm,s ke kami thee. But Kisi kay free mai Mazay ho gaye.
I am carrying knife aur, ruler, I am just carrying burden of dissapointment , hai hai, !!!

Me too was surprised watching it Sheems.... but i did feel..... the unit must have been under the chakku ki daar.... (on pressure) to raise the TRP's..... ab samaj lo.... what i meant ......else..... we all know it was not the way we expected.....Smile... though not filmy....it was way beyond what i thot.....Ouch

Sheems..... one needs to oblige and please the channel as tehy must have warned of a change in timing slot.... imagine.... such pressures.... else i am dead sure... the unit wud defn not show such scenes.... as i felt Ragz's words such as so much respect they get from us..... they know respect stems only from the values they impart and not from such hot scenes.... they know what they did possibly is not the SGP element....but u know to please the BOSSES...... rozi roti ka sawaal hai.... khush karna padtha hai.....Smile

Edited by laxmi_s - 11 March 2011 at 10:20am

111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Laxmi, Uncle Ghalib once said " Dil Ki Tasallee Kay Liyee Ghalib Ye Khayal Aacha Hai"( you know Uncle Ghalib, dont you??) Lets belive kay MERA BACHA AISA NAHI KAR SAKTA WOH TOH BOHAT SEEDHA MASSOM HAI , get my driftWink . On serious not, are you ONE of them???? ha ha ha

Edited by venture - 11 March 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Laxmi, Uncle Ghalib once said " Dil Ki Tassali Kay Liyee Galib Ye Khayal Aacha Hai"( you know Uncle Ghalib, dont you??) Lets belive kay MEAR BACHA AISA NAHI KAR SAKTA WOH TOH BOHAT SEEDHA MASSOM HAI , get my driftWink . On serious not, are you ONE of them???? ha ha ha

LOLYaar ... tum toh samaj sakthi ho.....Ma hoon yaar.... kya kare.... tasalli de rahi hoon apne aap ko....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192Shwets1502

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SHWETS . IT WAS HILARIOUS AND I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thank u very much....Love Innocent Suhana....

I don't want her to grow up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top