Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-11th March (Page 11)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Resham*

yes its btter tht they know each other first....and the love story gets started...bt I dont want them to fall in love at first

Resham i think the CTs will plan a not so liking relation between them as Sanju is shown to misunderstand him.... for now.... may be later show that she gets to know him as a good person due to the meet in Kashyap parivaar... and then she will get to know him may be.... i don't think it will be a love story for now....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192*Resham*

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@laxmi di...iam sure..deepak will become romeo...or in someway help sanju in the play....
i still want them to know who they are before they start falling in love and all....

no yaar.... i hope not.... he shud not become romeo.....Ouch..... it gets too filmy then.....Angry
I liked the sweet nice chap in Deepak...but i wanted him to be the ANGRY YOUNG (amitabh)blood.....meets the MATURE but NATKAT mili.(Jaya).... romance..... not the so common kind of a hero-meets his girl in college kind..... anyways.... CTs.... please sunlo humri arajva..... kade hum hai shikayat leke dwaar tumhaare...... math banayivo SGP ko yun filmy......hum hai santhust apne ghum aur hassi ki SGP duniya mein......Big smile

i agree....deepak shud be like the man....till now it has been filmy....but lets see further....
the other sequences have made us hate less of their scenes....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

they shd be frnds bt let them know abt each other first....

iam not sure u got me right...i want them to know who they are....deepak to know sanju is suhana's sis and all....that will be more interesting..

I have a doubt.. Wouldn't Suhana know that Deepak has joined Sanju's college? Wouldn't she tell them?

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

iam not sure u got me right...i want them to know who they are....deepak to know sanju is suhana's sis and all....that will be more interesting..

I have a doubt.. Wouldn't Suhana know that Deepak has joined Sanju's college? Wouldn't she tell them?

they havent shown suhana knowin in which college deepak has joined....but i think she will know it soon....may be she will make deepak and sanju meet...and they become friends after that....something like taht....i dont want it to be college romance...thats it...

ice.maiden

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

yes shwets I got you and agree with you tooEmbarrassed 

Maybe Suhana will turn out the mediator btw the twoEmbarrassed lets see

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
SGP is on the road to become OBS in its last days when it comes to some tracks, I think we should except more overdose of this CUTE romance, and what is this with CUTE, if this is CUTE then I am sorry the oxford dictionary should change its meaning, its hot and hot beyond beleive for the liking of 7.30 slot. Some thing broke today, and I am landed on this Zameen as I always put SGP and its creatives on Aasmaan that they would never be cheesy, they will make a magic like the one in old movies, Goa was cute , promo was okey, but this was not cute. It was like any ABCD Mahesh Bhatt,s movie minus the lip kiss.
Deepakwould defnetly be Romeo as what is the point of Sanju be Juliet.
The scene after wards were good but they took the first part too far, I hope they dont keep on repeating it as would really kill the CUTENESS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@sheema di..iam sure...there wont be more of this hotness.....just have trust in CVs....a bit trust atleast...

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
guys...i just looked for the next weeks's schedule and it seems we are going to have a maha episode on saturday next week....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan-allizwell-

Go to top