Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@sushma....since panna's problem is going on...probably no one bothered to ask which college...and also its been like 2 or 3 days only...we have to give benefit of doubt...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Me too was surprised watching it Sheems.... but i did feel..... the unit must have been under the chakku ki daar.... (on pressure) to raise the TRP's..... ab samaj lo.... what i meant ......else..... we all know it was not the way we expected.....๐Ÿ˜Š... though not filmy....it was way beyond what i thot.....

Sheems..... one needs to oblige and please the channel as tehy must have warned of a change in timing slot.... imagine.... such pressures.... else i am dead sure... the unit wud defn not show such scenes.... as i felt Ragz's words such as so much respect they get from us..... they know respect stems only from the values they impart and not from such hot scenes.... they know what they did possibly is not the SGP element....but u know to please the BOSSES...... rozi roti ka sawaal hai.... khush karna padtha hai.....๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Laxmi, Uncle Ghalib once said " Dil Ki Tasallee Kay Liyee Ghalib Ye Khayal Aacha Hai"( you know Uncle Ghalib, dont you??) Lets belive kay MERA BACHA AISA NAHI KAR SAKTA WOH TOH BOHAT SEEDHA MASSOM HAI , get my drift๐Ÿ˜‰ . On serious not, are you ONE of them???? ha ha ha
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: venture

Laxmi, Uncle Ghalib once said " Dil Ki Tassali Kay Liyee Galib Ye Khayal Aacha Hai"( you know Uncle Ghalib, dont you??) Lets belive kay MEAR BACHA AISA NAHI KAR SAKTA WOH TOH BOHAT SEEDHA MASSOM HAI , get my drift๐Ÿ˜‰ . On serious not, are you ONE of them???? ha ha ha

๐Ÿ˜†Yaar ... tum toh samaj sakthi ho.....Ma hoon yaar.... kya kare.... tasalli de rahi hoon apne aap ko....๐Ÿ˜†
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SHWETS . IT WAS HILARIOUS AND I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u very much....Love Innocent Suhana....

I don't want her to grow up...
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot 4 the update ๐Ÿค— shwets loved the episode๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Sheemaji,renu...count me in too...i agree with  your views...it was a bit too much...Sheemaji even i didnt want to post my views about the episode as i didnt found it even worth talking about..but still i am dissappointed and had to vent out my frustration.I couldnt believe SGP showed THAT scene to such an extent..it was good till the bed broke...ideally the scene should have ended there with lights being put off...but what we got to see was sooo not the SGP way...Moreover i found it unnecessary and forced.They had shown one such sequence during the honeymoon,which was very decently shot and was really cute...so was this scene needed at all?? The scene was way too much to be shown in a family show.I guess SGP has finally taken OBS route...and we know what follows next....So if  expected groW*H in suhana's character...she being independent,joining business...all this  is not going to happen...afterall its a hindi daily soap...that too on starplus...cant expect women doing anything better than being good bahus and mothers and sobbing.As per OBS next some more lame romantic sequences (totally unnecessary to story) will follow and then there will be cancer track...I guess this is the first show where track of the leads is so messed up...other tracks are more sensible and thought provoking than the leads track...ofcourse i am not at all talking about deepak-sanjana track.The deepak-sanju track looks so stupid ๐Ÿ˜ก...suddenly SGP has started looking like an ordinary show to me.Char din ki chandni khatam ho gayi shayad...

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thnx for the updatee

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Update๐Ÿ˜ƒ.........This is my Customary duty to ur post๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago