Update for 27th September

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
UPDATE FOR 27TH SEPTEMBER 

Ansh and Nandini come home and he tells her to wait till the family members do the arti. She refuses saying that arti is done for the bahu and she is no longer one. Ansh goes inside and tells her to see who has come with him. Tulsi does not react. She tells Ansh to go and meet Dadi as she has been waiting for him since morning. Ansh wants to take nandini along but

Tulsi says she wants to talk to nandini. Ansh leaves.

Tulsi tells her that she wants to speak to her as a woman to woman. She says that if will be very difficult for her to forgive her after what she had seen her in the hotel room. Even then if Nandini is willing to start a new life she may try to forgive her. She tells nandini that no one ever forced her to get married to ansh and even now she is going to switzerland on her own wish. This time she should not do anything that will upset the family. She tells her that this time please do not break my son's heart. Nandini asks Tulsi as a woman to understand her. She tells tulsi that she never wanted to hurt anybody in the family ever and will never do so. She wanted to tell her as she may not be able do that after she has come back. Nandini thinks that she is sorry but she will have to do what she thinks right.

Savita tells Ansh that there is no need for the case, ansh is worried that savita has changed her mind. She tells him that Karan has returned everything, only thing left now is the surname which comes by birth and hence can't be taken back. She says she has divided the property among her grandchildren and asks ansh to get it registered. Ansh thinks that savita is so foolish and she does not realize that what mistake she is making by giving property to him.

Karan (is drinking)tells tanya about the losses he suffered in life. The mother who gave him birth, he could not be hers and the mother who gave him everything, could not become his. The two women he loved he lost, he left damini for her happiness and nandini he left for family's happiness. He says that earlier when he was alone he was strong but now when he is alone, he is helpless. Tanya listens to him sympathetically and thinks that i will never leave you.

Abhishek is packing and shobha arrives. Shobha asks him and he says he is going to bangalore for some meeting. She tells him that she is worried about vishal and that there is something wrong. Abhishek assures her that he will speak to vishal.

Ganga is sitting beside Damini. Gautam tells her to leave and that he will take care of damini. Damini wants ganga to stay. Sahil comes there and asks damini about her health. Gautam walks out, sahil follows him and asks him what is the problem, now that karan has returned everything. Gautam says that this must be also karan chaal. Sahil is angry that even in this gautam is seeing something wrong. Ganga tries to talk but Gautam tells them to leave him and damini alone.

Tulsi goes to Savita and tells her that she is worried whether she has done wrong with karan.

Savita says are u thinking this because he has given everything back. Tulsi says when karan was giving the papers, he had something in his eyes which I could feel, and something in his words which I could hear. Savita tells her to stop it and that she is sure there is some motive behind this too. She tells tulsi that don't make the mistake of bringing karan back. Tulsi says i hope does not do anything that i can't call him son anymore as she still thinks him as her son.

Nandini and Shivangi are at the airport and nandini thanks her for coming and helping her. Shivangi tells her that it is the least she can do for her after all that nandini did for her. She was hoping that ansh would help her but he was never there. There is a flashback in which nandini is giving bail for shivangi where she has been caught because of drugs. Shivangi comes and is surprised to find nandini, and says that she was expecting Ansh. Nandini tells her that ansh is only there where he has got some work. But she had overheard his conversation with shivangi and so she came. Shivangi is grateful and says that she is sorry that she did not help nandini when she was in trouble. Back to reality- Shivangi says because of you I have been able to kick my bad habits and lead a good life. She says that she willing to do anything for her. Just then, Ansh arrives and they go for the flight.

Karan and Tanya are still talking. Karan is drinking and is losing a little control. Karan is crying and so in tanya. He says nandini must be leaving with ansh and I hope she will be safe there and will safely return to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hallothere thumbnail
haha now savita will be in for a heart attack when she finds out what hthat idiotic ugly ansh is gonna do to her special property!!! thanks for the udates...oh god i want karan and nandini to get back as fast as possible!!!!!
salma karim thumbnail
😆  Thanks, Mahesh for the updates
Bollywood thumbnail
Great update.  Thanks!
Smile thumbnail

Thank for the update mahesh.

Smile