Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

i saw promo of spa (Page 2)

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

what..??? Naitik dancing with Pratigya...??? Ouch ab SP ki khair nahi...mera mail bulletin milega ab unhe......Angry Angry Angry
arey in spwaalo ne hamara dil tod diya.....Angry kitne sapne dekhte the maine naksh ka performance dekhne ke liye but tie tie fish ho gayaCryCry

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
i don't know y star plus done this year like that nobody vl be interestedin watching spa 2011.what is this?really feeling sad for all the serial artists fans their faav jodi's not performing together becoz on the day of spa i really shocked to see any performing aloneeverfan of anu taani were so upset even they bashed sp for doing like this. really everyone is angry with sp for not sholwing their jodi's together 
..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

Originally posted by smart.akaisha

pls try to givve d full update or link..m vryy curious  to c dat..!Tongue
no yarr there is no link yarr only they some glimpse of akshara and naithik yarr
ohh..okie..wats dis yaar..naitik with pratigya..!Ouch vryy disappointing yaar..we want naksh toghther..!Disapprove
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

no yarr there is no link yarr only they some glimpse of akshara and naithik yarr
ohh..okie..wats dis yaar..naitik with pratigya..!Ouch vryy disappointing yaar..we want naksh toghther..!Disapprove

arrey ab toh mera poora crze for SPA khatam ho gaya......OuchOuch Dead  i was waiting for the performance yaar......Dead i don't know what to say but feeling like sar phodofying SP........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akaisha..

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

this time everything changed that's y they showed spa 2011 in macau some one go and bash the sp waLEyaarso bad on the day spa 2011 award announced i was totally shocked and even the tere liye fans so dejected. this year no more hopes from  spa2011

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akaisha..

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i think iseliya karan pooja kay satha photo may tha o shoping ka photo aur party ek be hina kya satha nahi tha only hina spa song atha off screen photo hi nahitha
..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

arrey ab toh mera poora crze for SPA khatam ho gaya......OuchOuch Dead  i was waiting for the performance yaar......Dead i don't know what to say but feeling like sar phodofying SP........Angry
exactlyy yaaar..was waiting soo curiously for naksh performance..bt wats dis new thng he is dancing with pratigya eeerrr..!DeadDead y is ths happening can't dey perform 2ghtherr..??AngryAngry
..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

this time everything changed that's y they showed spa 2011 in macau some one go and bash the sp waLEyaarso bad on the day spa 2011 award announced i was totally shocked and even the tere liye fans so dejected. this year no more hopes from  spa2011
dis is nt done with uss..!Angry

Go to top