Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sr Os-When A Heart Breaks(Part 4:Pg.12) (Page 5)

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
PragzieeTongue
goshh that was awesome!!!!!
i felt sooo bad for SidCryCry

"He was fine with the fact that she didn't love him . But why did she make him believe that she loved him. Why did she make him believe they could be together ? If she never made him believe that she loved him it would have hurt less .Her smile,her blush and her love filled eyes . Everything had been fake . He was only a burden and a duty for her . While he stupidly gave her the world"

i just love that line and just HATE farzy maya for thatAngry
and why the hell is she here??? i dont even know if i want a good ending nowLOL i want farzy gal to suffer like ever!
plzz cont soon and can i expect a pmEmbarrassed

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

That is such an awesome start yaar!!! I love it!!!

You portrayed Sid's pain and angst so beautifully!! Something that they failed to show properly in DMG..

Pls do PM me whenever you update...

Really looking forward to reading more..

Love it

Great job!!!

Cheers

Neet
loveSR Senior Member
loveSR
loveSR

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
wonderful startHug
continue soon..
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

reserved

**Unreserved**

Wonderful............. was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw Zeenia PM announcing your OS and then I was like Angry Pragzie did not tell me about it Cry

But koi nahi ........ I know .......... you thought of it and then immediately wrote it and posted it.

You with your words add to the magic of SR even more. Sid's pains and agony Well described. Riddhima's condition well what she had done was pathetic It still hurts but you have still managed to write about her Commendable Clap

Riddhima's entry into the penthouse and Sid's thoughts are so well described It is but natural to react and think so

I am so waiting for the next update.........

Update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTongue

i am sorry for not informing you about it Ouch
Thank youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed you dont know how much time it took me to write some thing about riddhimaLOL 

Originally posted by monty22

first of all i m so so sorry for doing late comment................Ouch
i hope you will forgive ur nikkami naughty Monty di...........Confused
now back to ur OS....bachha u r awesome in  writing.....i m really amazed .....u had described sid 's pain wonderful. that maiyya's line hurt me so much.....Angry

i know sweetie u like sad ending......LOL but plzzzzzzzzzz make sad ending for maiyaa.......not my siddy. he deserve to be happy........LOL

love you dear.
It's okLOL i forgive youLOL
ThanksEmbarrassed eee and i love it when some one calls me bachchaEmbarrassedLOL
ah well about the end you will have to waitLOL

Originally posted by ...Noorya...

PragzieeTongue
goshh that was awesome!!!!!
i felt sooo bad for SidCryCry

"He was fine with the fact that she didn't love him . But why did she make him believe that she loved him. Why did she make him believe they could be together ? If she never made him believe that she loved him it would have hurt less .Her smile,her blush and her love filled eyes . Everything had been fake . He was only a burden and a duty for her . While he stupidly gave her the world"

i just love that line and just HATE farzy maya for thatAngry
and why the hell is she here??? i dont even know if i want a good ending nowLOL i want farzy gal to suffer like ever!
plzz cont soon and can i expect a pmEmbarrassed
Thanks noorya diEmbarrassed
i hate farzy maiiya too . Will definitely pm you Big smileEmbarrassed

Originally posted by neet06

That is such an awesome start yaar!!! I love it!!!

You portrayed Sid's pain and angst so beautifully!! Something that they failed to show properly in DMG..

Pls do PM me whenever you update...

Really looking forward to reading more..

Love it

Great job!!!

Cheers

Neet
ThanksEmbarrassed i know they hardly showed anything from Sid;s sideOuch
will pm youEmbarrassed

Originally posted by loveSR

wonderful startHug
continue soon..
ThanksEmbarrassed

Thank you all so muchHugHug

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Firstly thank you for reading and commentingHug
it always means a lotEmbarrassed
As for me and my love for sad endings. It's trueLOL but i don't know if this OS will have a sad ending. For some it will be a sweet and happy ending and for some it may be sad

This is not a very good part but still here you go :

"I don't want to lose you.' His voice almost a whisper. Seeing his haggard expression, she took his hand and squeezed it, then reluctantly let it go. She could feel the tears again, and she fought them back. 'But you don't want to keep me, either, do you?' To that, he had no response." 

"Are you going some-where?"

"Yes"

Her heart clutched with panic . "Why?"

"To get away from you and my brother "

Riddhima flinched

Sidhant felt the pain he had inflicted on Riddhima through his harsh words,but this time he didn't comfort her

"We never meant to

" You never mean to do anything Riddhima,things just happen with you and Armaan my favorite brother"

She knew he was in pain . The person who he loved the most and the person whom he called his brother cheated on him . She wanted to comfort him but yet she didn't know how.

She reached out to him but he moved away .

"Don't Riddhima just don't all right . Just go "

His eyes were still expressionless. His voice filled with apathy . She was too used his emotions. His love,his anger and his sadness. When he spoke to her he always spoke in an animated fashion . Now,  there was just blankness . He had finally given up on her . She was the one who killed all his emotions . How will I ever live with this guilt? This burden?.

"Sid please

"What do you want from me now Riddhima I have already given you everything I had "

Riddhima heart broke . She wished she could tell that she wanted to be with him ,but she herself didn't know what she want . She didn't want to hurt him further .

"Sid,mat jao "

A lone tear escaped from Sid's eyes . Mat Jao .Memories filled his heart and mind. Mat Jao. Jaana padega .Koi mane ya na mane hamere beech ek rishta hai . Is rishta ka kya matlab Sid jisne humein sirf aason diye hai .Even then their relationship had only given her tears . Sid felt a a surge of anger but some how infront of Riddhima he couldn't emote his anger . Infront of her he only felt numb . Jaate Jaate ek baat kehna chahta hoon shayad phir kabhi na keh paaon mein tumhe pasand karne lagaa hoon aur aisa kabhi pehle feel nahiin kiya .Mein tumhe force karunga magar zindagi mein tumhe mere liye kabhi kuch feel kiya hai tab tum yeh ghar ki dehleez par nahiin karogi . She hadn't crossed the door step . Had she stopped because she had indeed felt some thing  or had she stopped because it had been her "farz ". He hated her for falsifying their relationship this way . He hated her for spoiling every memory this way . He would never be able to remember their memories fondly. Their memories would only kill him .If he remembered the times Riddhima looked at him with her eyes filled with love he would only think that she was imagining him to be Armaan . He flinched at that thought .  He looked at her . She was trying to decipher the turmoil in his mind .

She knew what he was thinking about . She had been insensitive to say "Mat Jao". The words escaped her lips before she could think.

"You have no right to tell me if I can go or not "

Riddhima looked at him disbelievingly .

"I have no right on you ? Our marriage broke Sidhant not our friendship "

" No Riddhima you have no right on me . Why don't you go now that your farz is over ?"

Riddhima gasped " Farz Sid ? Sid believe me our relationship was not only farz for me "

"It was not ?" He laughed "I am sorry I misheard you "

Riddhima wished she had a time turner . She would go back in time and take back the word "farz". She didn't mean that her relationship with Sid only meant farz. There was more to their relationship .

"Sid stop please "  Tears were running down her cheeks

"Why should I stop ? Till now I have only listened . But not now "

"Sid our relationship meant

Sid clapped his hands " You should get an Oscar riddhima . Even after the film sorry drama is over you are still in your fake character. Jao please Jao . Go to your Armaan basket " He literally spat out the last words .  Riddhima recoiled from his words . She was now literally sobbing. She was hurt even more by the fact that he was saying all this in the same disinterested voice . He was not shouting . His eyes still blank . But that only made his words sound harsher than they actually were.

"Sid our marriage was not a play or a drama for me "

" Funny,I think other wise if our relationship meant something to you ..you wouldn't have done what you did in the t..ent" His voice broke at the last word.

Riddhima felt ashamed of herself  .  Her tears refused to stop"Sid i am sorry i know i have done wrong..i thought it was you "

"Emotions come and go and can't be controlled so there's no reason to worry about them. That in the end, people should be judged by their actions since in the end it was actions that defined everyone." 

"Oh i see you can't make out the difference between your husband and boyfriend "

Riddhima winced as his words pierced through her heart. She decided to ignore that topic 

"Sid how do I make you believe me . Will you atleast call me ?":

" I don't know Riddhima . I don't know"

Riddhima's heart filled with pain . She couldn't bear to think that she was perhaps meeting him or talking to him for the last time.

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come." 

Siddhant wanted her to go away . He wanted to break down ,again, but not infront of her . He looked at her . Her eyes were swollen and wet and full of pain .A few drops of tears remained on her cheeks. His heart,stupid as it was , went out to her . But this time he didn't have the energy  to comfort her . Sad as it was , he was not even sure he wanted to . 

Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable, but her story and mine are different now. It wasn't easy for me to accept this simple truth, because there was a time when our stories were the same

He looked around. It was their room and it would always remain their room . Their pictures decorated the walls of the room. He quietly went and pulled down each of the photo frame . He could feel Riddhima's eyes on him . He put one of their photos inside his suit case and dumped all his clothes on top of it . Their photo buried deep inside just like their relationship.

He held out the remaining photos . She quietly took them . She was shocked by the fact that he looked surprised that she had taken the photos.

She took out her suit case and slowly started putting her clothes and other belongings inside her red suit case

They both looked at each other while they slowly  neared the moment where they would go away from each other forever.

"Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever." 

(Quote credit:Nicholas Sparks )

P.s-Whoever wants to pmed whenever i update please add me to your buddy listEmbarrassed

Edited by Pragzie - 14 March 2011 at 10:59am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

innocenteyez92jyoti_wahiansonia1000sanjanamishraTazzyAjacobharry10011supercool3Ovi_Tanniblissfull-Prithi-...Noorya...-Raindrops-DJ..ssdtvgojannami2811StarshineHuesaamirkhanfannyctophiliaMidnightMusingsNusiSg-x-Reshu-x-Lennienikita_88indian_beauty

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Pragzieeee...Hug
Super update n u call it not a very good part??Angry
i jus loved d way u've written d dialogues used by Sid for for maiyya..

Sid clapped his hands " You should get an Oscar ROFL riddhima . Even after the film sorry drama is over you are still in your fake character."

"Oh i see you can't make out the difference between your husband and boyfriend "Angry

So damn true... i hate her.. Angry
poor Sid..Cry he took a pic wid him as a memory in spite of all dis.. Unhappy n loved d quotes used.. Embarrassed

Edited by nami2811 - 14 March 2011 at 5:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
CryCryCry

You should get an Oscar ROFL ROFLROFL

why i feel its gonna be sad ending for me?Ermm

Edited by reshusaluja - 14 March 2011 at 5:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: