Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sr Os-When A Heart Breaks(Part 4:Pg.12)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Dedicated to all SriansHug

Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain

"Where are you?"

"That's a fine way of greeting a person no Hi just where are you "

He sighed .She was the only one in this world who expected common courtesies   however full of problems life was "Hi where are you ?"

The person on the other line of the phone smiled . She knew what he was thinking. Problems or not she needed common courtesies " Much better. I am...

"Anyways wherever you are reach the airport in about half-an hour ."

"You aren't going anywhere . Airport. One hour.Be there.Bye"

Sid opened the door . He looked around . A strong feeling of nostalgia over-whelming him . The Modi Penthouse .  The house which was a witness of Riddhima's love,his love , their love . His smile vanished as he realized some thing . The house was a witness of his love and Riddhima's farz.

As he walked towards his room . Thousands of memories engulfed him . The memory of  Riddhima's birthday was the one which hurt the most . She had loved him . That's why she had taken such a big step . But once again that was her duty,wasn't it ? He let out a snort of disgust .

His eye's filled with pure outrage, pain and angst.

"Tumne mereko pyaar ka matlab sikhaya"

"Ab yeh rishta hi meri sacchai hai Tumhi mere sachchai ho,mujhe farak padta hai "

"Iss baar hum apni maarzi se shaadi kar rahein hai "

"Mein sirf tumhare saath rehna chahti hoon "

"Lies" He screamed in frustration and pain "Only lies . I was stupid enough to believe her again and again "

He slammed his hand on the table near by. Their photo which was encased in a photo frame fell and broke . Never to be joined again .

He walked bare foot on the pieces of glass . Unknown to the pain due to the numbing sensation he felt all over his body .

On reaching his room , he threw his clothes on the bed . Tears of frustratation running down his face . He punched the cupboard .  His tears as all tears do turned into sobs . He slumped his back against the wall . He was fine with the fact that she didn't love him . But why did she make him believe that she loved him. Why did she make him believe they could be together ? If she never made him believe that she loved him it would have hurt less .Her smile,her blush and her love filled eyes . Everything had been fake . He was only a burden and a duty for her . While he stupidly gave her the world . He put his head in his hands .  He felt better after breaking down . He had been quietly suffering so that Riddhima doesn't feel his pain .  He didn't want her to feel guilty for loving some one else . He laughed at himself . Even after she put him through so much . She gave him her all the pain in the world and yet he still wanted her to give her all the happiness in life .

A hysterical scream made him look up in start  . He finally deciphered the hysterical screams .  Riddhima was shouting his name hysterically . He wondered why she was here and then wondered why she was shouting hysterically.  He figured out that she was here that she was here for the same reason as  he was .As for the hysterical shouting he guessed that she had seen the broken photo frame and his blood . He wiped his tears and stood up .

At that very moment Riddhima entered the room.  Her eyes giving away the fact that she was expecting the worst . Her relief could be felt on seeing Sid safe . In her arms she carried the broken photo frame which at the moment seemed to represent  their broken relationship

His heart broke at the fact that she was holding the photo frame like that was the only thing that mattered . He felt like laughing .Maybe some-things never change.Some people get used to being fake . He felt shocked at his bitterness . He was many things but he was not bitter .

Riddhima searched his eyes  for emotion but she could only find emptiness which hurt her even more . Silence hurts more than words .But she knew that she deserved it .  She saw his clothes on the bed and a suit case . Is he going some-where? She had gotten too used to him. Life without Sid ? Life without her  savior ?Seemed almos impossible to her . She knew the answer but she asked him anyway

"Are you going some-where?"

"Yes"

Her heart clutched with panic . "Why?"

"To get away from you and my brother "

"I've been burdened by questions I've asked myself a thousand times since the last time we were together. 
Why did I do it? And would I do it again? 
It was I, you see, who ended it." 

(Quote credit:Nicholas Sparks)

To be continued...

Part 2-Pg.5

Part 3-Pg.9

Edited by Pragzie - 20 March 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92crazyjeranjyoti_wahianANNU30sanjanamishrajacobharry10011Ovi_Tanniblissfull-jas-Maham...Noorya...-Raindrops--Prithi-DJ..ssdtvgojannami2811StarshineHuesnyctophiliaNusiSgslumberqueenmonty22-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88Lennieindian_beauty

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yayyyyyyy im d frst 1 here.....
wil comment aftr reading it.....LOLLOL
*edited*
omg.....praguuuu....sids unbearable pain....Cry
n dats farzy maiyyas farzy crapppp.......grrrrrrrrrrrAngry

"Ab yeh rishta hi meri sacchai hai Tumhi mere sachchai ho,mujhe farak padta hai "

OuchOuch

i doubt shes here in modi house fr real??????Shocked

wel i ll wait fr ur update n fr d VM.....LOLLOL

Edited by docnuss - 11 March 2011 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieMidnightMusings

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Pragzieee... Hug i din knw u write One shots.. Shocked
Nice start..Thumbs Up i liked d way u portrayed Siddy.. n conveyed his feelings.. especially dis part..Cry

He was fine with the fact that she didn't love him . But why did she make him believe that she loved him. Why did she make him believe they could be together ? If she never made him believe that she loved him it would have hurt less .

i guess all of us hav/had d same things goin on in our minds..Angry n i hate R for dis.. Angry
Looking forward to d next part..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

yayyyyyyy im d frst 1 here.....
wil comment aftr reading it.....LOLLOL
*edited*
omg.....praguuuu....sids unbearable pain....Cry
n dats farzy maiyyas farzy crapppp.......grrrrrrrrrrrAngry

OuchOuch

i doubt shes here in modi house fr real??????Shocked

wel i ll wait fr ur update n fr d VM.....LOLLOL

ThanksEmbarrassed
and yep no W*Hat my eekjams are kind of over i have all the time in the world LOL

Originally posted by nami2811

Pragzieee... Hug i din knw u write One shots.. Shocked
Nice start..Thumbs Up i liked d way u portrayed Siddy.. n conveyed his feelings.. especially dis part..Cry

He was fine with the fact that she didn't love him . But why did she make him believe that she loved him. Why did she make him believe they could be together ? If she never made him believe that she loved him it would have hurt less .

i guess all of us hav/had d same things goin on in our minds..Angry n i hate R for dis.. Angry
Looking forward to d next part..Embarrassed

i think the last time i wrote an Os was during SR's second marriage after that it hurt too much to write an SR os LOL
ThanksEmbarrassed
i know i hate her tooOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anmol_sunshinenami2811NusiSg

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pragzie

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

reserved

**Unreserved**

Wonderful............. was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw Zeenia PM announcing your OS and then I was like Angry Pragzie did not tell me about it CryCryCryCry

But koi nahi ........ I know .......... you thought of it and then immediately wrote it and posted it.

You with your words add to the magic of SR even more. Sid's pains and agony Well described. Riddhima's condition well what she had done was pathetic It still hurts but you have still managed to write about her Commendable Clap

Riddhima's entry into the penthouse and Sid's thoughts are so well described It is but natural to react and think so

I am so waiting for the next update.........

Update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTongue

Edited by DJ.. - 13 March 2011 at 8:20am

Pragzie

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
PragzieHug....... Awesome.... This is the best!! Wow, you portrayed Sid's pain so well yaar!!

Feel sad for him..... N riddhima too... Wink

Continue soon n do pm me dear!!!

Thanks a bunch

Pragzie

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
pragziiieeee Hug

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

sid's pain ahhhh!!!!!Cry

how much i hate dat farzyy maiyaaa

n y she here again 4 what Angry Angry Angry

u love sad ending i hope its nt one f dose LOL but after what she dont deseve sidAngry

amazing partClap

waiting 4 next....

Pragzie

Go to top