Kayamath

Preity is the best co-host, Shabbir

Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Preity is the best co-host, Shabbir
Buzz up!

Shabbir Ahluwalia, winner of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 is all set to make his comeback on TV with Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega on Colors.

However, this time he is not a participant but is co-hosting the reality show with dimpled actress Preity Zinta who is making her debut on TV.

Ask him about the pretty co-host Preity and Shabbir says, "She is bubbly, spunky and has loads of energy. It feels great to be hosting a show with the spunkiest actress in Bollywood. Her energy rubs off on me. We have shot some episodes and I think she is doing an incredible job in Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega. I simply love working with her."

Shabbir denies having any apprehension about Preity stealing the limelight away from him. He explains, "She hosted the indoor acts and I shot for the outdoor ones but it was fun joining her for the segments that we shot together. She is undoubtedly the best co-host I ever had."

Speaking about the concept of Guinness World Records- Ab India Todega, Shabbir says, "It is very different from my previous shows because most of the shows that I have hosted have either been dance or chat shows. I am hosting a show in which people attempt to create a world record. Colors and Guinness is providing an excellent platform to people who have invested their life in following their passion and dreams. The moment when they break the record is priceless. I feel happy not just for the person who has makes a record but for the entire country, it is our fellow countryman who achieved his goal."

Shabbir gives us a glimpse of his funny side when asked which record he would like to break. He replies, "Given a chance, I would like to break the record of sleeping for the longest time, since I have been travelling for this show. The shoot was outdoor and the traffic was really bad which stressed me out further."

Besides TV, Shabbir has acted in a couple of films but he has always played serious roles and it does not seem like he plans to experiment with either comedy or romance in the near future. "Even if it is a romantic role, I will end up killing the girl," laughs Shabbir. "If I like the script, it won't matter that the film is small or big budgeted. I choose projects by instinct. I take them up only if I feel I can do justice to my role," he adds.

Now that the shooting of Guinness World Records -Ab India Todega is on, Shabbir is on a break from acting. He reveals, "I make sure when one project ends, I take a break and travel to new places. However the show Ganga Kii Dheej, which I am producing is keeping me busy."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

renurenunimmi101prachimishra85ashwitha111priyannivedha84..NoBody..jeb1

nimmi101 Senior Member
nimmi101
nimmi101

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks asmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful piece of information. i wish his production venture will do really well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thank you asmi
prachimishra85 Goldie
prachimishra85
prachimishra85

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Asmi Di Smile