Sasural Genda Phool

Finally OUR SUSHAAN HAS BECUM ONE!!!

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW GUYS!!! THE MOMENT WE ALL AWAITED IS HERE!!! Our Sushaan has consumated and they have become one!!!! Wow that was sooooo duper romantic and wat a song was selected!!! wow guys toooo excited!!!! Saason ko saanson ko sunte sunte aur hamare sushaan ko dehk ke meri saansein tham chuki hain!!! What a mind blowing chemistry!!! 3 cheers to our Ragini and Jay!!! Beautifully shot with appropriate scenes...
Cute, Romantic and hot.... Perfect to show the idea!!!!

And OMG wat a cute bathroom scene!!! I felt suhaana said the dialogue from maine pyaar kiya- Tum darwaaza lock nahi kar sakte... OMG Sushaan are getting cuter day by day.. Loved the way they were made fun of anf the way the whole bed broke when they sat on it...😆
Love u guys!!!! Sushaan is a magical couple!!!😉😛
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh man...I dint expect this from a prime time episode....It was so romantic....Filmy....No complaints though...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is too romantic and also funny .. wow.. ic ouldn't stop laughing the way inder, elesh and rajini didi after sushaan..when they knew the bed is broken..

Last scene is also good.. sushaan bathroom scene..
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On the whole the episode itself was a laugh riot...Of course except the hot  romantic scene,..🤪
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the consummation scene was really hot.. the 2nd part was hilarious i can't control my laughing..
today episode s totally rocking 😉
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They really directed the episode well today..the consummation was too rightly shown...and then followed by hilarious sequences🤣

I just couldnt control my laughter after that🤣
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so they finally showed today sweet! 😃
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omgg the episode was such a hillarious one dat  i was rolling on the floor till CCBM got its first break 🤣  consummation scene was damnn hott followed by hillarious sequences..

end was perfecttt..sushaan embarrassed 🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gene I am still laughing thinking abt the same🤣🤣
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Resham..also wen dey again sat on the broken bed and fell,dere expressions were priceless dere..and Bathroom scene toh ishaan's dialogue  ek mug tum daalna etc and wen suhana repeated the same his horrified expressions were lke 🤣  🤣 like Inder says "Beautiful Antique piece"