India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

DOTW: Love and KS (Page 2)

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

• What is your take on love? Well, considering that i'm not ready to be in love yet, and i think you can only understand it once you've really loved someone, but i think it is all the qualities you see in a best friend. 
  • Do you believe in love at first sight and what is it in your definition? Hmm, idk, i'd like to say no, but again experience is more powerful than words.
  • Do you feel that there are actually two couples forming in KS and, if you do, what do you think is the binding factor? If not, why do you think so? Yes, i think the binding factor in any relationship is time spent w/ that person and friendship that they carry.
  • Do you think we're getting ahead of ourselves by saying that there are two couples forming in KS and it's just great friendship? Umm.... No, cuz this is India, and this is also YRF.  All their shows have at least on couple forming and i can guarantee you that.
  • Finally, is it such a bad idea if YRF spends a few minutes each episode to focus on the love angle of the show given that, in an article that Vidya posted, the show is only lasting 26 episodes? Well, that is personal opinion cuz some people like me love romance, but some else will hate it.  I wouldn't mind the romance but this show IS a crime show so too much of it will just be unexpected.  So whatever YRF decides to do i know they'll do it balanced-ly?

• Btw, great questions.Thumbs Up

Edited by dancexlovexlive - 15 March 2011 at 3:28pm

..Ananya.. Goldie
    ..Ananya..
    ..Ananya..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
    great post!
    1)no,i don't believe in love at first sight!!
    2)yes!even i think couples are being formed in KS!and i'm lovin it!the binding factor is that they have kind of same mindset and they spend so much time together..attraction is bind to happen!
    3)no i don't think so..because spending just a few mins for a love track is not a big deal also it will garner more viewers!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

Khotey Sikkey Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index