Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Good morning or evening to all of you, this is the last written update of this week, it should be exciting as we have a maha episode on sunday so please enjoy

Gopi at the mandir say did you see that how Aham ji was worried about her with the th soot on her face then gopi gets sad n says do you think i have thought wrong, hetal arrives whats happen shes says you are speaking to kanaji, i have told to have faith and dont let go you never know when that faith helps you in life, go n ask aham  if he needs anything, gopi says he has already gone to the office,  hetal surprised he told you, gopi says no she overheard him talking on the phone. Hetal says go n rest you have done enough work Gopi replies me n rest i am not use to that, hetal say go n rest n you will feel good in the evening.
Rashi sleeping on the swing when she is suppose to be cleaning the rice , kokila comes n shakes the swing waking up rashi, rashi is surprised to see n then claims something in her eye, kokila says oh really let me see,  she checks her eyes its out, she replies  yes, kokila says move your hand fast as  this rice will be used for tonights dinner  so hurry up, kokila leaves n rashi says oh god.
At Cm  urmilla in shock  kinjal comes over to the box n sees a stove n gas, she burst out laughing i think she says that what happened is bad  wanting a something big but comes a bird (not understanding) but she is laughing urmilla shocked, you know my mother the great she does not come under anyones influence , she taunts urmilla, but anyway ma has spolied your wish, kinjal laughing away.  Urmilla  comes back smiling  n says never mind but still you have to heat up the food, you can be happy looking at the stove, just one more stove to do the work. kinjal looks disappointed.
Back at mm everyone doing puja n kokila looks at rashi who is in pain, Gopi goes over with the thali n gives blessings to all.   Jigar comes oh good i have come on time give me some prashad, rashi thinking mode  you must be tired let me take bag,  kokila says that just because jigar has come from work early he cant be that tired rashi you still have a lot of work to do, Rashi says i will make tea then i will come down n do all the work, rashi says  to jigar go n get fresh  he goes.
Break kokila asks rashi if she has order mats from the shop, shes say no  as it closed, kokila replies you cant do any small jobs rashi pouting sad.

Nani n kokila hetal n Gopi come to the lounge, nani says after marriage for one year everything looks new, doing each others jobs making sure everyone is cared for kokila say ji ma.  Gopi says to hetal what are we going to make tonight , hetal replies i will come with you, Gopi says dont worry i will do it, hetal says if we do it together then it will be done fast. kokila says one minute, dont take me wrong but why are you trying to break my Gopi vahus habit, gopi looks shocked.  i have shown Gopi vahu everything if you help her, her habit might break, Hetal n Nani look down kokila says i have full faith  that my gopi vahu can do all the work her self, is that right Gopi vahu Gopi replies yes, i want mota bhabhi, nani interrupes koli why are you speaking, hetal responsibilty is Gopi  you keep an eye on Rashi do you understand, kokila says yes ma. Hetal says shall we go Gopi, kokila disappointed as hetal leaves with Gopi.
Rashi in her bedroom,  jigar comes out of the bathroom up zipping his   Rashi says i have brought you tea, jigar holds her hands he says to rashi you work all day n  you look after everyone then when i  come home  you make tea for me, Rashi takes her hands away, today i am exhausted my eyes want to sleep if you dont mind can i close my eyes, jigar says no, no way rashi says ji, he tells her he will put eye drops in her eyes so she can sleep well, Rashi in self thought until jigar drinks his tea i will sleep a little while, Jigar puts eye drops in, n tells her to sleep. jigar drinks his tea n looks at vampire rashi sleeping stroking her hair she turns round he attempts to kiss her, kokila calls RASHI, Rashi  jumps up  n sees jigar sitting at the bed  n looks at her, Rashi leaves.   kokila  says how long you took giving tea  rashi begins to speak but kokila says i dont want your excuses, in ma's room the moquito mats have finished , call up the kareem shop n order them n get a packet you will remember  rashi says  yes.
Break sam e as the first  break precap
kokila turns to nani i will come right back n leaves, rashi  standing there tells nani dont worry about a thing  today no mosquito will bite you nani replys really, rashi ji i will make a call n come right back n then goes back to her bedroom, where jigar is tying his laces, she goes n sits on her bed. jigar says i could not go joggin this morning so i will go now  bye rashi, rashi replies bye.  Then rashi makes a phone call but its engaged she says i will call back in 5 minutes, then she says Gopi will make the food i will do one thing i will go to sleep for 5 to 10 minutes, n goes back to bed she sleeps for  a hour , jigar walks in n sees her sleeping n wakes her up, Rashi rashi he says  Rashi says you didnt go for jogging, jigar replies i been n come back, rashi shocked what,  she jumps up its 8 30 n calls on her mobile, oh no i had to call the shop for the mats, jigar asks who are you calling, she tells him, he replies that closes at 8, kokila call rashi she comes in her room, kokila come down we have to serve the food, oh yes did you call the shop to get the mats did you get them, rashi says no kaka ji, kokila says no i asked you to remember to  get the mats you couldnt do a small job, then kokila say you may have done this one purpose so that ma can  shout at me,  rashi shakes her head jigar is quiet, kokila says she will say i have not even taught you a small job to take responsibility. kokila  continues  rashi is that what you what, ok if thats what you want when ma asks me i wills say your name i will tell her that in front of you  i asked  rashi to get the mats to call, kokila  says go down serve food  then afterwards go into ma's room n put a mosquito net  on  the bed at least she will have a good night sleep without mosquitos mats, rashi looks upset, kokila leaves.
Rashi on nanis bed putting up a mosquito net , kokila says pull the rope tight  an n hurry up you cant even do a small job, rashi rushing she ask kaki where shall i tie this, kokila replies on my head,  kokila starts her bahshar you have no brains you are inside the net  how will you tie come out n tie it from the outside.   you should know about this, at your house in rajpal nagar you have plenty of gutters n mosquitos biting you. Rashi  goes inside to to tuck the netting, kokila says do it properly as if not done these mosquitos will suck my mothers blood all night kokila ordering rashi this way that way. rashi comes out exhausted, kokila says remember one thing this has been done but tomorrow morning as soon as the shop is open call him n order the mosquito mats otherwise you will have to do this everyday,rashi replies this will not happen, kokila says ok. now call ma tell her the mosquito net has been put on, rashi leaves n call urmilla on her phone, she says  to urmilla i think that kargri will kill me urmilla say me too rashi says why  what happened to you. i spoke to that kargri about the micro n i was hopeful n waiting this morning , rashi excited n says an what , urmila says what the box came n do you know what was in it a stove, rashi shocked,  a stove.  Rashi says leave it i am so tired i cant even say anything bad about kargri, urmilla say uhh rashi says i cant understand how Gopi with this sargent major goes left right left how she does it, i cant do it, urmilla says you will not be right  but one thing make sure you keep Gopis work from going wrong, Rashi dont understand.  urmilla says before saysing about your mistakes she will be at gopi instead do you understand, rashi says ok thats will happen, both smiling, jai shree krishna both say.
Pre cap  all of modi parrivar  promoting  13th march maha episode Big smile

my take

Gopi makes mistake but rashi making them mistakes Hetal will cover them just like she did for rashi.  so rashi still not in a good position.

The cricket match all i can say is just like the dandiya competion rashi will fake something, Gopi doesnt know how to play so guess what guys Gopi will be the star again keeping modi parivarr respect n  pride destroying the competition
hope you enjoyed have a safe weekend

Edited by fanbidaai - 11 March 2011 at 8:08am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajourisuecushakiran patelzombieb1nduNas1angel_subahcirkrishygazminambdesai302loop118alphieanupamgsmile365dayssapnatvzohrabanulubnashaijubcclBlacksexyspicyukfan79manya7878rsinginghimani88ivanta29***Anu***Fsgtsarakhandent4uashwinipatilkieraknightley1zanabegahutananda_gopasrmirjip@rasrgattuMeenaSubisinipillaiBidaaifan09minareenadailyvisitor_mehak_madhu_sridharbr2499irene_cnaj7sihuChaudhrytm_Nancy_bipsloveanimesimibrar1990simran15evadSaniya93sajnieanna44tvrasikaavivakirkll-Shilpa-llpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11th Mar update kokila the GREAT complete" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
thanks suk for the quick update

SAYNO

SAYNO

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
i dont like this track. what are they trying to show ? that daughtrs in law are the scum- being admonished, washing quilts and then ordered on to the next thing W*Hout a consideration for their fatigue..this is just too OTT!

and the thing with the mats- why doesnt jigar hop to the nearest shopa nd pick up ome mosquito mays? what is the big fuss all about?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bipssmithasrk--jas--

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thank you sukSmile

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Was that "vampire rashi" specially written for me, hmmm? *shakes head*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19ANJ4

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusu

i dont like this track. what are they trying to show ? that daughtrs in law are the scum- being admonished, washing quilts and then ordered on to the next thing W*Hout a consideration for their fatigue..this is just too OTT!

and the thing with the mats- why doesnt jigar hop to the nearest shopa nd pick up ome mosquito mays? what is the big fuss all about?

Exactly! ...... i get that rashi is negative and people want to see her get her due but this is just rubbish ....... Both the DILs of the house are nothing but glorified servants ......... The only difference is that one takes all the abuse willingly and the other takes it with a sulky face

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumi--jas--

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Was that "vampire rashi" specially written for me, hmmm? *shakes head*
of course jake bro Big smile

sreereddy

Goldie

sreereddy