Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

TOI/indya.com:Cricket fever grips Modi Family

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Cricket fever grips Modi Family..!!

Cricket fever grips the Modi family

As Nani was disappointed when Kokila and Hetal fought over their daughter-in-laws, she decided to resolve their problems. Nani's novel idea was to give Rashi's responsibility to Kokila and Gopi's responsibility to Hetal for a whole week.

The family was stunned with the exchange but a new problem will soon crop up in Modi family. In the maha episode, this Sunday, there will be a cricket match in STAR Plus' Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.

A Starplus.in source divulges, "Due to the World Cup, Modi family's neighbour Savita and her family celebrate every six played or ball caught by Indian cricketers. For a while, it will be fine but their repeated display of joy by bursting crackers will soon affect Nani's health. The noise and pollution will be too much for her. So, the Modis will request Savita's family to refrain from doing so. Yet they will keep at it. Aham will even barge into Savita's house and take all the crackers, after which she will come to fight with Kokila. She will challenge Kokila and the Modi family to beat her family in a cricket match. If they do, Savita's family will promise not to burst anymore crackers. And if they lose then the Modi family will not try to stop them hence. Of course, when Kokila is challenged, she never backs down. Therefore, there will be a cricket match with a fight to finish."

But Aham will decide not to include Gopi in Modi family's team. Yet fate will intervene and Rashi will faint and Gopi will have to replace her. "There will be some cute moments between Aham and Gopi. Like when Gopi faces her first ball, her pallu falls off and she gets involved in adjusting her pallu and forgets to bat. Aham will come over to her side and tuck her pallu in her waist and tell her to focus on batting. Gopi will be elated with this personal gesture from Aham in front of the whole family," the source discloses.

Talking about the match, Gopi aka Jia Manek says, "I am very concerned about Nani's health. Our neighbours should understand that their joy is affecting someone's health. I will support my family and pray that we win this match."

Will the Modis win the match? Will Aham and Gopi defeat the arrogant neighbour Savita? Will this match bring Aham and Gopi closer?

Enjoy the desi fever of World Cup on Star Plus on 13th March in the maha episode of your favourite show Saath Nibhana Saathiya at 8 pm only on Star Plus!!

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Friday, March 11, 2011
    0  LIKE  |  

Link:    http://starplus.startv.in/news/1453/cricket-fever-grips-the-modi-family.aspx

Cricket mood on the sets too

TNN | Mar 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

Cricket fever is on and some TV actors have been lucky to get a chance to watch the match live in the stadium. 

While India battles South Africa on the cricket pitch today, the excited stars from Star Plus' weekend shows will be present at the Nagpur stadium. Catching the match live and cheering the men in blue from the stands will be Pavitra Punia (Geet) along with Siddharth Shukla (Rahul) andManish Paul (Amole) along with Roshni Chopra (Rekha) from the shows Love U Zindagi and Pyar Mein Twist respectively. 

While Roshni has previous experience hosting cricket shows, it will be a first timer for the rest of the three artistes, who will be seen sharing the camera with the other commentators in the first Innings break today. Meanwhile, the Saath Nibhana Saathiya team has got into the cricket mood on the sets while shooting for a cricket sequence to be shown in one of the epsiodes. So will the Modi Family defeat their neighbours at the game? 

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
But Aham will decide not to include Gopi in Modi family's team. Yet fate will intervene and Rashi will faint and Gopi will have to replace her. "There will be some cute moments between Aham and Gopi. Like when Gopi faces her first ball, her pallu falls off and she gets involved in adjusting her pallu and forgets to bat. Aham will come over to her side and tuck her pallu in her waist and tell her to focus on batting. Gopi will be elated with this personal gesture from Aham in front of the whole family," the source discloses.

Such a Cute Scene 😳

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for sharing tanu...

aham going to tuck her pallu.....hahaha...koi mujhe bacha lo......
i cant even imgine it kaise dekhungi...
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank Tanu!

@Sadhli! you are just back after a long gap. Dont fly away dear! 
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't waiting  so excited to see this
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the article

Aham tuck gopi pallu on waist ☺️

That remind's me of Kajol & SRK basketball scene in KKHH

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!!! can't wait to see...thanks for sharing!
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kokila, the slave runner is behind Rashi's faint😡.. Pallu tucking scene is a copy of kkhh.. Remember the basketball game? CVs are copycats! I hope Rashi aint pregnant! And this match is just to get TRP during WC season or sp mite chop the show😆
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rashi prefers to runs away from jigar i doubt a pregancy here jake lol
Armu4eva thumbnail

Cricket mood on the sets too

TNN | Mar 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

Cricket fever is on and some TV actors have been lucky to get a chance to watch the match live in the stadium. 

While India battles South Africa on the cricket pitch today, the excited stars from Star Plus' weekend shows will be present at the Nagpur stadium. Catching the match live and cheering the men in blue from the stands will be Pavitra Punia (Geet) along with Siddharth Shukla (Rahul) andManish Paul (Amole) along with Roshni Chopra (Rekha) from the shows Love U Zindagi and Pyar Mein Twist respectively. 

While Roshni has previous experience hosting cricket shows, it will be a first timer for the rest of the three artistes, who will be seen sharing the camera with the other commentators in the first Innings break today. Meanwhile, the Saath Nibhana Saathiya team has got into the cricket mood on the sets while shooting for a cricket sequence to be shown in one of the epsiodes. So will the Modi Family defeat their neighbours at the game?