Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

March 11th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

@rusha4003-I think the predicting the third touch credit goes to someone else..I had no idea of third touch.  Right Eclipse !.... It was Tehzeeb, I went back and checked, she wrote that in Bee's post !

By the way, R looked beautiful today, I loved her & of course in the precap G looked so dashing!) ... Agree ... Agree ... Agree LOL

I too love Niveditha's portrayal of Runjhun ... and of course the crackling chemistry betwn R & G !

Edited by rusha4003 - 12 March 2011 at 12:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

but 1 of our whish is fulfild that guddu should b in a weddin dress n yeahhhhhhh he wore a sherwani ...he was lookin soooooooooo=ooooooooooooooooo damn handsum    Day Dreaming
Even runjhun was lookin fab ... Agree ... Agree  LOL

Tehzeeb, you were the one who talked about  Runjhun's hand in Guddu's hand as the third touch .... even that came true !  Clap

tehzeeb25

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Runjhun looked so pretty today!  I love how her make up was done.  I don't know about the way Guddu looks in the precap though.  Although it's nice to see him in Indian attire for a change, I don't know about his hair after he takes off his turban- hopefully it's just hat hair that will look better sometime later on while he is in groom attire.  I don't like the way his hair looks in the precap.  I think it would be nice if Runjhun gave consent to marrying him rather than him suddenly applying sindoor on her & givin' her a shock.  Aren't all the marriage rituals gonna be completed by the time we end up seein' what we saw in the precap?  I wonder if Guddu will at least be w/her on their wedding night.  It's a question as to whether he will stay w/her or he'll ditch her after the wedding ceremony but if he does end up leaving her after they get married, we know he will eventually come back to Runjhun & live w/her in the Pandey house.  I don't think he'll take her to his house but it would be nice to see him take her or her & their daughter, GunjikaLOL to his parents' place later on on the show.  Unfortunately, at present, both his parents see him in a bad light & their view of him would change if they saw him as a husband.             

Edited by edabella - 12 March 2011 at 2:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayonatehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@ edabella: di i think shes in for a shock cuz durin d whole weddin he had his sehra on n after all d weddin rituals r over n its time for bidai he will remove his sehra...thats y runjhun looks soooooooooo shockd in d precap...
Cant say if he'll saty or go but @ d end he will b stayin wid her....
But di their daughter'S name gunjika its sort of odd wat bout GUJAN it sort of goes wid their jodi name also
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@ tehzeeb25~ I checked out a website on Indian baby names & I wanted to choose a name that at least kinda sounds like both Runjhun & Guddu put together.  Although in my imagination, their daughter is named Gunjika,  a  lot of the time I imagine the family members calling her Gunjhu.  I used to imagine her name being Gudiya but Gudiya is like the female version of Guddu- it sounds too close to his name & it doesn't have much of Runjhun's name in it (I don't know if Runjhun's full first name is Runjhunia).  Anyways, I found the name Gunjika on this website and I totally fell for it!!!!  This name has part of their couple name in it- the gunj part.  

tehzeeb25

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE
But she can feel Guddu's touchDay Dreaming.....

[/QUOTE]
..NoBody.. IF-Rockerz
..NoBody..
..NoBody..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brindha87

[QUOTE
But she can feel Guddu's touchDay Dreaming.....

[/QUOTE]
May be...Rhunjhun's sense organs are working overtime especially for gudduLOLLOL

Edited by shreenithi - 14 March 2011 at 1:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87edabellatehzeeb25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index