DID Doubles

TB:Zee TV gears up for 'Dancing ke Superstars'..

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Zee TV gears up for 'Dancing ke Superstars'..

After the culmination of DID DoublesZee TV will bring in a new concept which will be a battle between the contestants of earlier series of DID.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
 ðŸ˜• This is a terrible idea............Give new people a chance, why does Zee keep recycling these people over and over again? They had their shot and they didn't win, why keep bringing them back for the same thing? As a D sir fan I hope he doesn't participate in this show...........😕
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is just a retarded excuse for the producers to earn more moolah. 🤢
DiamondLife thumbnail
If it is for a month..short period..then i dont mind to see it. But please dont stretch it as regular shows. Make sure D is with Remo this time for a change
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would love too see a few of my favorites back..

Im pretty show all the new dancers are going for "Just dance" so in a way this is good..both will be a bit different..and we already seen new contestants this season..

LeadNitrate thumbnail
yay, remo will be back and some of my fav dancers
 wish ruturaj, amrita, and khusboo were there too
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

that is dumb

😃  How many times do people have to lose before they get the message? Shouldn't these people be out trying to do something in the industry rather then just hanging on to their 15 minutes of fame? I dislike all such shows were old contestants are brougt on again to do the same exact thing that they did in the past......😕
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 On a side note....I think the judging panel for the show is pretty interesting.......Remo, Marzi, and Geeta...........😛 I think we have the judging panel for DID going forward..........😛 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
naa this is like Boogie woogie maha yudh..bring together all who won..and make them fight again..

i dont want to see old faces...all emotional stuff in winning/losing/elimination over..phir nahin

need to move on
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃  How many times do people have to lose before they get the message? Shouldn't these people be out trying to do something in the industry rather then just hanging on to their 15 minutes of fame? I dislike all such shows were old contestants are brougt on again to do the same exact thing that they did in the past......😕

I disagree..they wont do the same thing again..

Esp since we like to watch our fav actors and actresses again n again in movies, or tv actors again n again in Reality shows..why not dancers?😕

Dancing for them is a career, they shouldnt just ditch the old well talented dancers once the show is over..they should try to work with them more..

plus already, there are new dancers in the star plus show "Just Dance", i guess Zee wants to make it diff...