Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly)$RK CC (Page 74)

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Joined: 10 June 2005
Posts: 23720

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

 
o.k

next rapid fire

butterfully or  bird ..................... Butterfly



sunset or sunshine ................... Sunshine



red rose or pink rose ....................... Red Rose

choose only one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28779

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikaseth

Olive Choose One...


SRK or rajeev...    i choose always one and only my heart  and u know my heart is rajeev Embarrassed


Aamna or Asin...............................................Asin  i loved she very much Embarrassed she is very good actress  soo i choose her


Rajeev hot Looks or Srk Hot Looks ..................................he is  not hot only he is extremely hot  u know who is  he ? he is rajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed rajeev hot looks
OMMG firstly  gr88888     q  monika nice rapid fire  Smile


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monikaseth

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Joined: 10 June 2005
Posts: 23720

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

Originally posted by monikaseth

Olive Choose One...


SRK or rajeev...    i choose always one and only my heart  and u know my heart is rajeev Embarrassed


Aamna or Asin...............................................Asin  i loved she very much Embarrassed she is very good actress  soo i choose her


Rajeev hot Looks or Srk Hot Looks ..................................he is  not hot only he is extremely hot  u know who is  he ? he is rajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed rajeev hot looks
OMMG firstly  gr88888     q  monika nice rapid fire  Smile


well done ClapClapClapClapClap
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Joined: 10 June 2005
Posts: 23720

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Olive i am going now se you tomorrow same time dear love and hugs
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28779

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

  which role do u like rajeev has a
host
tv star
bollywoodstar
ommggg ashaj  grr8  q Clap

very diffult  i loved his every role  Embarrassed but i choose  tv star,or bollywood star Tongue
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28779

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
o.k next rapid fire


hill or river

hot or cold

email or letter
choose only one
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

Originally posted by ashaj

  which role do u like rajeev has a
host
tv star
bollywoodstar
ommggg ashaj  grr8  q Clap

very diffult  i loved his every role  Embarrassed but i choose  tv star,or bollywood star Tongue
LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

o.k next rapid fire


hill or river

hot or cold

email or letter
choose only one
river
hot
email

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~The ROFLers ll InvitesOnly ll#3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -LilyGurl-   Replies: 1206   Views: 35237

-LilyGurl- 1206 35237 28 June 2010 at 8:34am by .-BalleBalle-.
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 2 *INVITESONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: asyasahil928   Replies: 1200   Views: 26418

asyasahil928 1200 26418 19 October 2009 at 9:13pm by shininggal2008
~*CupidGang#25*~[InvitesOnly]Chk.Page2-Celebration

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Bollywood_chic   Replies: 1202   Views: 35971

Bollywood_chic 1202 35971 14 September 2009 at 4:06am by hgrhr
Peregine Falcons Galz CC *INVITESONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 1197   Views: 26950

P.Kamaljit.Sean 1197 26950 06 September 2009 at 9:38pm by asyasahil928
*I.B.L CC 2 EGGJAMZ BEGIN Pg 131(InvitesOnly)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: silent_shadow   Replies: 1195   Views: 32213

silent_shadow 1195 32213 16 July 2009 at 1:52pm by ofcourse

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index