Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kahani Ek Rumaal Ki....Usi Ki Zubaani...

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Kahani Ek Rumaal Ki....
Aham Ke Rumaal Ki....

Gopi ke Aham Ji Ke Rumaal Ki....
jisne Gopi ko chhute hi use Aham ji Ke "La La La La" Ke Rang me Rang  diya.....

yes We are talking about Aham's Dhinchak Sparkling White Handkerchief......
that Aham willingly offered Gopi to take and wipe out the "black sopt" that dared to touch his beautiful wife..............

Aham ji thought: How come that black soot can be on my wife's forehead even when I hvnt touch it,
and ordered me: my sweet handkerchief go and punish the soot, also give some brain to my innocent wife as she is too naive to be handled.

I did it and see the effect of Aham Ji's concern on Gopi and my punishment.......there was not a single black spot remaining on her i mean Aham Ji ki Gopi Ji's forehead....
and she was al always in her La La Land......and blushing and smiling.......

I was also happy that coz of me Gopi ji hasi to sahi....kaash koi meri khushi bhi dekh le.......abd also who will remove black stain from me.....
Gopi ji or Aham ji.....m not sure....

But my wishful thinking is.....both....
haiiiiii kya din hoga when Aham and Gopi both will wash me and then i can too blush seeing them happy
together ...i know it can only be a wishful thinking....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19tina_1234

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I was expecting posts from u the moment i saw the Goham scene coming..

ANd where did that soot go from her fingers?????? There was no sign when she took the rumaal and aft that too....Hmm...ANyways no complaints as we got the lovely scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Sadhli i had a wierd and wonderful feeling about that scene today, i was thinking why didn't he just leave her with the black soot on her forehead after all she is at home, later she would have taken it out herself. Then i remembered how suave and smart Aham is and maybe he would like his wife to be smart too, not dirty. Also further to that, the reason he calls Mani to do menial tasks for him, because he feels the family is paying her to do those tasks in the house and i think in the future when these two become a couple he will raise this issue with everybody, that he doesn't want his wife doing menial tasks as they pay people enough to do them, so let them do their job.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanimesuk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
aish....what can i do....these small small GoHam scenes are my lifeline these days.....
i just cant stop grinning as soon as I see Gopi blushing n Aham helping her....so this is just a small dedication from me...
hope u liked it
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
it was a fab scene i just wished aham took of the soot instead,baby step baby stepsEmbarrassed

.Verity.

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Of course.... Na...It would have been too much if he had wiped it off....Doesnt suit the situation u know, given his state of mind...

Let the guy take his time...I want to see him melting bit by bit...

But is he doing all this only for the vachan given to his mom??? I think so...May be aft being like this there will be tiny miny changes in him....I am just praying that the CV's dont backtrack from here...Lets c.

Edited by chennaigirl - 11 March 2011 at 6:13am

evad

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index