Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

who thinks everything will be alright at holi?

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hi friends,

as holi celebrations have not begun yet and as K has got what he deserved yesterday do u think he will begin to work just to please her and gain her trust back to get holi colors with his own 'fruit of labor' and then maybe P will forgive him......................? as P has expressed her wish to celebrate this holi with the money earned by her husband and K has promised her to make this holi special and memorable for her , will K finally do get some work enough to buy colors for holi and everything will be back to normal in kriya land............bolbo......................Smile  replybo ? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Mitu_telstrapiyarapiyari

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

.hi friends,

as holi celebrations have not begun yet and as K has got what he deserved yesterday do u think he will begin to work just to please her and gain her trust back to get holi colors with his own 'fruit of labor' and then maybe P will forgive him......................? as P has expressed her wish to celebrate this holi with the money earned by her husband and K has promised her to make this holi special and memorable for her , will K finally do get some work enough to buy colors for holi and everything will be back to normal in kriya land............bolbo......................Smile  replybo ? Tongue
muze lagta hay thoda bahut mana hi lega apny romantic andaz seEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 10 din tak sayed kam bhi shuru karday

Edited by Mitaly.. - 11 March 2011 at 5:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011dhakarn

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
i think so that everything will b fineSmile by holi and mayb v cld have a ME on holi on sunday 20 marchWink
and yes i was right v have a ME on 20 march

Edited by pheonix1 - 11 March 2011 at 5:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

i think so that everything will b fineSmile by holi and mayb v cld have a ME on holi on sunday 20 marchWink
so maha epi confirmed on 20th march

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

oh? really ? Tongue Big smile superb Clap pls pray its about K earning and kriya holi celebrations with a super hot romantic scene and not Thakurs and P /K fight over P's working status or adarsh's little lie.......Angry
pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

so maha epi confirmed on 20th march
yep m sureWink
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

.hi friends,

muze lagta hay thoda bahut mana hi lega apny romantic andaz seEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 10 din tak sayed kam bhi shuru karday

haan. pls pls pray its not about K's ego clash with P working or thakurs fight with K/P about her working status or even about Arushi or adarsh or KN-K track as we have her parents coming soon Sleepy
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
we want holi celebrations of kriya plz cv,s make all things well as soon as possible just praying for it want to c some romantic and emotional scenes of kriya love it and thanks for sharing and is it confirmed so that will be great waiting for it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top