Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

TB Article: Guddu weds Runjhun

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Guddu Shukla weds Runjhun in Bhagonwali..

Friday, March 11, 2011 | 5:47:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Guddu Shukla weds Runjhun in Bhagonwali..

Zee TV's Bhagonwali sees a twist in the tale with Runjhun getting a shock of her life on her wedding day..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYPrabhkalluWafahrusha4003OmaRamdass..NoBody..

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanx for the article. Cant wait for the epi. This is getting tooooooooooooo   goooooooooooood. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

The typical Dulha exchage trick

So obvious...predicted it right at the beginning
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

The typical Dulha exchage trick

So obvious...predicted it right at the beginning

I think we all missed that memo...and drove ourselves crazy for nothing. Since it is the typical Dulha exchange maybe you can share more light on what's coming next...I'm not familiar with really happens with a typical Dulha exchange. Who get's the other Dulha?? Since it is an exchange right??

As always thanks for sharing your lovely positive thoughts...It's always a pleasure to read. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallutehzeeb25

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
someone will cus he will get married to another family dying to marry off their daughter

If you missed the memo, maybe you are not as regular a visitor of this forum...as I did post a similar comment closer to the beginning of this show

Personally I dont get why you would drive yourself crazy over a show but maybe you have nothing better to do

My comment was neither negative or positive so I am not sure what you are clapping for

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

someone will cus he will get married to another family dying to marry off their daughter

If you missed the memo, maybe you are not as regular a visitor of this forum...as I did post a similar comment closer to the beginning of this show

Personally I dont get why you would drive yourself crazy over a show but maybe you have nothing better to do

My comment was neither negative or positive so I am not sure what you are clapping for

I don't think you got what I said...I was being facetious...I'm clapping at how you always mange to say something "neither positive nor negative" about the show...I have lots to do...I'm just lazy to do them all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallutehzeeb25

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index