Title montage/song.... (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indumak2002

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by karen90

LOL, talk about +ve thinking! Bless u dear Priya, may your wishes come true.
I'm clueless when it comes to the Indian music scene, but I'll accept any song, even 'All the animals in the Zoo, Parlez vouz'LOL so long as they give us SK/SK back in a new show...soon.

LOLLOL...... thanks Karen ill take that as a compliment WinkLOL n also 4 ur blessing which r very much needed at the mo....... oh im very positive n optimisitic which is y im still here even after BP has been axed anticipating its return Smile.... arent i optimistic that Satya track will be good in UT and he will get out of those misfit tattered jeans n infamous checkered shirts LOLLOL....... jks apart even i dont care wot song or montage they use .... just want SK squared back 2gether ....... sequel or season 2 or new show ....... who cares !!!..... but after so much happening my fingers r crossed 4 a sequel Day Dreaming

And this is the reason why I like u & ur posts verrry much, Pri! Thumbs Up Coz they're all sooo +ve sounding & also soooooo funnyROFL.....mann! I know I don't need to say anything more on that, yaar!LOL

how kind of u Indu Blushing.... i love u 2 hun Hug...... n thanks 4 appreciating my positive attitude n me being silly which u all miraculously find funny LOL..... naah i understand completely buddy LOL.... 

And must say, u really read my mind here!Tongue I used to always wonder why  BP doesn't have a title song & only that "Bairi Piyaaa....., Bairi Piya" bit played everytime after the ads & no full song to add onto it anytime in the show.Confused Some other shows also have only such bits played after each interval but at the same time, there r full songs which r played at least at some high point in the show. Take the case of CB-2. And in BP's case, I kept anticipating it to be played someday, but to my utter disappointment, it never happened.Unhappy I really wonder whether they ever had a full version to it.Ermm

im psychic WinkLOLLOL... kidding but yes i have been wondering the same ever since i have watched BP that ok after adverts they only play "Bairi Piyaaaaa ..... bairi piya" but never once in the show have we seen a full on song or in the initial epi's they usually have a title montage played so that viewers check out the show...... u know publicity.... like for UT n BV... but even in earlier epi's no montage or song Unhappy...... n then ovcourse no song in the show either..... i feel there wasnt a full version... its probably like wot i said in my main post that they probably didnt want this atypical show to have a song n montage like other shows or or they werent sure wot kinda scenes to have as a montage or song 4 such a title Ermm ..... but it would have been good to hear the full sonfg played at a high point in the show........ dunno ill have to ask BT LOL 

Really hoping that when BP-2 hits screens, the BT team comes up with a really good & suiting title montage/song for it. The creative team at BT is no doubt, very efficient. And if they give BP 1, then it'll be treat on treat for all of us! WinkDancingAnd am also sure that just like CB-2's title track became a hit even before it went on-air, BP-2's will also become a super hit. Day Dreaming
Yup...... Ekta n BT r very talented and wiv BP 2 i also hoping for a rocking n suiting title montage n song ...... Dancing wiv u as well .. oh i havent heard CB-2 title track but yes pray 4 BP 2 n then a super hit title track n montage Wink

Go to top