Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.

Great week ahead....

Dutta's eyesight back . Dhin Chak Dhin Chak.

Chaskar ka to yeh hona hi tha.
Remember Kala saying that he will meet his death...
Was that a hint for us viewers ?

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nureat01

Exactly.....he can't go on his own and kill someone unless he has his eyesight back.....apne hero ke paas ITNI bhi superpowers nahin hainπŸ˜†....so I'm deffo getting a major feeling that we'll get an interesting promo about it for the weekend same way they promoted the reunion hug *fingers crossed*

Well Dutta can do ANYthingπŸ˜†

I guess I won't raise my hopes just yet on the eye-sight issue!
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Basically, the way they showed Naku restless yesterday, almost about to chop her finger off, she is no way going to rest easy until she gets that flower! πŸ˜† Despite Dutta forbidding her, I feel she's going to go anyway πŸ˜† And miraculously will probably come back unscathed. x
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Well Dutta can do ANYthingπŸ˜†

I guess I won't raise my hopes just yet on the eye-sight issue!

Yes, he can do ANYthing.....I haven't forgotten that he apparently climbed onto a ceiling FAN....while BLINDπŸ˜†

But this time, even that much creative liberty won't work I think.....if he is to go ALONE to rescue those kids, I think he needs his eyesight back.....if Nakku isn't around to be his eyes, he can't fight this alone.

Let's see....I do think that the actual rescue of the kids could stretch over into the week after next but his eyesight might be back by mid-end next week.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail

Yes, he can do ANYthing.....I haven't forgotten that he apparently climbed onto a ceiling FAN....while BLINDπŸ˜†

But this time, even that much creative liberty won't work I think.....if he is to go ALONE to rescue those kids, I think he needs his eyesight back.....if Nakku isn't around to be his eyes, he can't fight this alone.

Let's see....I do think that the actual rescue of the kids could stretch over into the week after next but his eyesight might be back by mid-end next week.

I agree- it would be the height of stupidity if Dutta goes to fight them whilst still blind- it's just not possible!! And he wouldn't take Naku with him and put her life at risk. So her becoming his eyes is out of the question too. x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope so😊
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
So are the so-called kids Tanaji and his friend? πŸ€”πŸ˜† x
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He escaped from the mandir the other day because of his blindness only. So if he has to be shown fighting again, he needs his eyesight back.  I pray it is this way and not fighting blind.  Not when there is Ranga/Chaskar and their men against him.

But as Rosa says, we never know.πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

So are the so-called kids Tanaji and his friend? πŸ€”πŸ˜† x

the article said basti walas will save the kids..there has to be a reason for introducing Tanaji...so i think he will lead the rescue mission..πŸ˜†..
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for sharing..

im going to miss Chaskar..πŸ˜† but oh well, he had to die one day! πŸ˜† i cant wait for Suds to find out about it.. he will be scared even more! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

so is Dutta's eyesight gonna be back? πŸ€” hmm, i think it will.. he & Naku might get ready to leave the basti but the kids will be kidnapped and Dutta will help them..  i dont think Tanaji and his friends are children πŸ˜•πŸ˜† im sure they'll be some small kids..πŸ˜†