Most Magical Touchy Scene Ever -On TV!

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
FIRST OF ALL..BEFORE EVEN I START MY TOPIC...MY HUGE...GRAND...HEARTFELT...HANDS BOW DOWN TO CVS...APPRECIATION...FOR GIVING THE SCENE CUM EPISODE OF THE BABY YOGA SESSION IN HOSPITAL....ACTUALLY THE WHOLE EPISODE...STARTING MAINLY FROM THE HOSPITAL..TO LAST...INCLUDING PRECAP...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........i can go on like n times....i was that captivated and crushed by that scene and emotions...i was forced to make a appreciation cum discussion topic on it...otherwise i think most of my frends who knws me here....will have the idea that it has been ages since my last topic on geeet..i knw yaaron...ki bahut time ho gaye..lekin sachi mein its not like there were no special or beautiful scenes before...but i was not having the time or in a situation to give my take..but today i was really really magnified and automatically pushed to make it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

It all goes to the CVS and DIRECTOR OF GEET ...for giving us first of all..geet..show..as in a whole..then the most enthrilling and spectacular actors as in Drashti and Gurmeet..who without never wud we be soooo into the show or even seeing it...atleast not me...infact after the return of Dev and the Shaadi of Guru...i was like nooooooo most of my dreams gone and hopes too..specially no intimate scenes can be done as the doctor rules for geet..then guru ki personal hangups..and so on..but noo i was wrong..we were made to sit in awe with awesome magnificent scenes from maaneet ..nooo matlab depicted by them thru nissar...and i was like sooooooo happy....many scenes were sooooo emotionally catching..like the accident...then maaneet nok jhok and specially the scene where maan hurt geet with the piercing words...and then their acting in the show itslef towards each other...uffff...sach mein guys...no other actors wud or can do this much justice to it...for me surely...actually i was a person who used to see all serials on starone and plus wen time was there...but now nothing..as i told u all..very hectic life with my career..baby and other stuf...but nooo watso ever i manage to see Geet...for that is one serial i cant break off with...not only Gurti but for the story...the ensemble...the complete plot and way it goes..is just terrific..and again i put my complete hats off to the makers of the show and the cast...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Now enough of my bak bak on the show..as we all dont knw or accept it...now the scene i am talking on..hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kya scene tha guys..am like bestowed and dumbstruck in actual...no kidding..from the time maan said to geet ..ab tho humhare baby na gusa karenge aur na tumhare jasie moti hoga..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..till the last..precap...my god....must really give off to the cvs..for discovering or racking up a very classy and perfection song on this situation for our maaneet..i was like just keep on wondering wen is the next song going to come..long time..even made a topic..and finally here it is..yipeey.......i was just finding the originall...wow...sach mein i am hearing it for the first time...if ever we cud hear it before then am sure me and hubby wud be like on heaven nwo...wat a lovely and heartwarming song...and it being picturized on maaneet..ufff wat mroe cud i ask...waiting like soiooooooooooooooo impatiently...hope it will be more than our expectations...and again the bst parts of today was..maan had actually booked the whole session for geet...ohhh itna pyar ...that he didnt want to stress her..but geet tho chulbuli geet hai..and made him to change...and not to forget ..i ltruly loved even last episode..wher maan trying now to smile for geet and baby..and their hug......motiiiii..to cuteee..back to scene...the way he helps her in every way..and then at first very stubborn not wanting to say anything on baby..or u can say his feelings for it..as he wanted to be secret...but geet motivating THE MSK..to talk on their baby..woww....love her..and her expressions..DD is just tooooooooooooooooo beautiful..kisi ke nazar na lage...again on GURTI i wud say...and then his dialogue...truly..deeply..wholely as all are saying..it bought true tears within my eyes...papa ke definition...by MSK..never ever defined before..as that lady said...wat way..and the sudden jhataka change wen he said aayegi...heheh geet ki aankein on him..he saying then...woh aayegaaa.hmmm...jorruu pe kurbaaan u can say..not ghulamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...and then along with geet i was wiping my tears...had goosebumps and lumps in my throat..toooooo brillant performance and scene presentation....just broke me..😳😳😳..and then the baby care scene....omg....it was sooooooooo natural and sooooo cute...the way guru matlab maan held the baby doll...and to tell u..it looked like a real baby..and then geet giving full shabaashi with thumbs up and smiling in full glow...i dont think any other man wud make such attempts or be a terrific papa like him..he was sooooo caring and carefull...tooo good..and then diaper scene...hehe...i was imagineing the real scene with baby and maan..baby making cute faces and maan playing..omg kabhi kabhi..touchwood ..kuch na ho..dar lagtha hai frends..kuch ho naa jaye..sorry for being a bit negative..lekin jab bhi itni kushi ek saath hothe hai tho ek ajeeb si becheine hai..aur woh maaneet mein i wont bear it..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee cvs dont even think of such a thing..forget of implementing it..anyways..then the final scene of breaking the screen with maaneet faces full of happiness...comfort...love..passion.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—.u can see that in that one expression of both on each other...complete expressions of life was written...i think i can see tht scene for countless times..ofcourse there the other scenes too..but this is the best now i can say for me...and now tommorow omg..omg..omg.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.cannnt seriously wait..Jeevan ke bhaigey mein..wat a song...it was like sooooooo mood creating..and there the two guru and dd being sooo into the song..wa ssooooooo eternallly magical and stunning....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

Day by Day the cvs are doing just a marvellous job on geet..i just make a complete dua here..that please never allow ..this not only to cvs..but us too..all the FANS of Geet and Maaneet..not to ever think of ending Geet..or making unwanted situation on Maaneet...Alwys keep it like the Serial KYPH..an eternal love family story....where thru all ups and dwn..either in the show..or in real...the couple of Angad Kripa was nver seperated and the show went on to last for three whole years..so pleaseeeee let geet go to atleast 5 years...i knw asking too much..i will never want guru and dd to go away..never..πŸ‘πŸΌ

So finally i end up here..as time and other work calls me....so i need to leave frends......pleaseeee do leave ur comments and replies here on this..any statemnt...u want to quote..most welcome..thanx and byeeeeeeeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after ages , finally reading your   lovely take .brilliantly said and yes it was awesome to watch maneet in yesterday episode. so ,shall i say gurti rocked. In  yesterday  episode . the feel of becoming parents of first child is beautifully shown by  gurti . inhe jitna dekho utna kam lagta hai . they   had given us so many beautiful  moments to cherish and yes,this will also be remembered for long time in the golden saga of ghsp. luved your take .
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we were bowled over by maan specially it was mesmerizing yesterday 
god all dad's shud be like him .

rosette80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

after ages , finally reading your   lovely take .brilliantly said and yes it was awesome to watch maneet in yesterday episode. so ,shall i say gurti rocked. In  yesterday  episode . the feel of becoming parents of first child is beautifully shown by  gurti . inhe jitna dekho utna kam lagta hai . they   had given us so many beautiful  moments to cherish and yes,this will also be remembered for long time in the golden saga of ghsp. luved your take .

thanx a million yaar...i knew u would definitely read my post..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..hmmmm...as always u bring it on...gurti  rocked it truly..sooooo naked trueπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..and yes its a historic moment of GEET>..

thanx once again...keep seeing on...never knw wen i will think of makingπŸ˜‰

rosette80 thumbnail
thanx alot..yaaron...hmm sanji..sooo true...lekin maan ke jaisa koi nahi!sach mein😍
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with each and every word of yours!..Maan SIngh Khurana is making us all crazy more and more each day!..he is just AWESOME!!LOVE him!!!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally Agreee
After A Long time Seeing Your Longgg PostπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In which world are you living.

Dont agree with any of you.

Granted the Cvs are showing improvement with last 2 - 3 episodes ranging from very  good -- Ok.

Still nowhere near the mesmerising Geet of Swati pandey and team.
rosette80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhabha

In which world are you living.

Dont agree with any of you.

Granted the Cvs are showing improvement with last 2 - 3 episodes ranging from very  good -- Ok.

Still nowhere near the mesmerising Geet of Swati pandey and team.

ok ok....maybe for u...but am always happy for our geet...yes swati jab thi tho kuch alag bath th but still nw its also sooo natural dear😳