Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

RATI WILL WIN 4 SURE...NOBODY CN BEAT HER!!!

jasmithsingh Newbie
jasmithsingh
jasmithsingh

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
YUP....U HEARD IT R8.......Evil Smile

I THINK ON WASSUP RATI WILL WIN.....BCOZ NOBODY IS VOTING DRASHTI......

SO MANY PPL R HERE....BUT M WATCHING A FEW PPL ON WASSUP WHO R VOTING DD AGAIN N AGAIN........WHERE'S THE OTHER FANS??????

M  A SILENT READER....BT TODAY I'VE TO SPEAK.......AFTERALL IT'S THE QUESTION OF THE QUEEN OF TELLYWOOD....
N WE ALL KNW THAT WHO'S THE DESERVING PERSON......

DD HAS DONE A GR8 JOB IN DMG.......N SHE SHOCKED ALL OF US BY DOING GEET CHARACTER WHICH IS TOTALLY OPPOSITE OF DR.MUSKAAN......
SHE IS A VERSITILE ACTRESS....

TODAY SHE NEEDS HER FANS....BT NOBODY IS HERE TO VOTE HER ATLEAST ONCE A DAY........
Disapprove

WELL NEVER MIND.......BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

ITS SAD TO SAY BT THIS TIME RATI WILL WIN..........BCOZ DD'S FANS R NOTHING IN FRONT OF RATI'S FAN......
Thumbs Down

AM I R8?????Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsSaynaFMutopia88kahkashansakinaAmoureuxpickachu

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
No u r WRONG!!!!!!!  Even though I agree Rati Pandey is a fab actor u have no right and i repeat NO RIGHT to say anything against us Drashti Dhami fans............

On top of tht u r so lame and sad tht for one post tht too for bashing u joined india- forums..................so lame of u....tht just shows how jealous and despo u r tht u r coming to Geet forum and writing rude comments about Drashti........u dont have the confidence tht Rati wud win wivout publicity....feel sorry for her tht she has fans like this!!

DRASHTI ROCKSS!!!!Heart

Edited by MishtiShona - 11 March 2011 at 4:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khawsar25MounchySaynaFMrosette80blackb28

ddrock Newbie
ddrock
ddrock

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
jasmith u r ratis fan or dd's fan....m confusedConfused

bt watever dude,,,,,,,,,u can not support rati here.......

n hey who told u that rati will win....watch out man........dd's fans r loosers

we cn beat  ur rati/any other actor n we will...

DD IS THE BEST......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosette80blackb28

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
lol I think she is a DD fan trying to tell all DD fans to vote for DD so that she wins instead of rati. If you go on the webpage you ll see that rati has recieved loads of votes and DD is mentioned once or twice.
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
guyz we are trying our best but donno what happens after a point it does not allow you to vote...till yday it gave me error saying you alrady have 3 comments here, today i can vote then it says wait for 30 mins to post the next comment its so confusing

DD rocks and she should win!!! and will win!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvblackb28

krishnameera Senior Member
krishnameera
krishnameera

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

guyz we are trying our best but donno what happens after a point it does not allow you to vote...till yday it gave me error saying you alrady have 3 comments here, today i can vote then it says wait for 30 mins to post the next comment its so confusing

DD rocks and she should win!!! and will win!!!
hey dear same problem with me...but today i opened that episode link by not same link i mean i opened home page and there i found that link...then it took my vote. Yaa somewhat cofusing.Confused
And i think this TM try to calling DD fans to vote...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
how to vote which siet we hae to go .i am not find.pls help me.
rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
huhhhhhhhhhhh...haloooooo same question who are with.....is it that ur in support of rati or for our dd...wat is it..

come on..nothing can come for rati and dd...they are both just brillant actresses in theri own style....see even i was a big fan or u can say is..still a grand fan of rati..but no one can compare with our spectacular DD...she is just toooo good..am mean u knw i was not a big fan of hers as in muskaan in DMG...yes i liked her attitude and bubbliness but not that much interest..was more into Shilpa and Rati..of the other shows..but wen geet came in..i was like stunned and sooo engrossed int to her..her each expression and take of dialogue...was just soo natural and soooo bindaas..not any other tv actress i have seen like her till date..

So watso ever noone can take the place of OUr DD>..ok..so if ur for her..then dont worry yaar..she will win..and rati will win if she deserves...SO chill ..but if ur the basher here..then dear u better go get urself a chill pill..nothing is going to work here..in our forums..this is clean and completely for DD...so keep ur opinions of rati and who is best to urself..dont mind this is if only ur a basher...

WE LOVE OUR BUBBLY BEAUTIFUL DYNAMIC DD!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

Go to top