Written Update 10/03/11: Robbie insults Onu

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello all, sorry for the late update! I wish I could put up  the lyrics of TL as  usual, but seeing this epi, except for the TaAnu and mothers scenes they've placed -- I really don't feel like doing it...I mean seriously, do the CVs care so little about this show, which had so much promise and was doing  so well?? πŸ˜•

Recap

Taani finds out about Onu/Robi fight and Onu finds out about Laboni and Taposh mortgaging the shop. Riteish taunts Taani about not marrying him.

Short Update

1. Robi overhears Onu offering Taposh 20 lakhs as a loan.
2. Sweet scene involving Neelu/Taani and Onu/Laboni
3. Taani and Jonaki take leave from their mothers, Shekhar realises that Robi did not come at all
4. Shekhar scolds Robi and Riteish instigates him against Onu.
5. Taani talks Onu into speaking calmly to Robi, Robi tells him to  mind his own business and that he has equal share over the property, and will do whatever he likes with it.

Detailed Update

Part I

Laboni is about to give Taposh the papers for the shop, when Onu stops the both of them and asks them why they are doing this. He goes on to  remind that how hard it was to get the shop back to their hands and tells Taposh that he could give him a loan of 20 lakhs instead,  and he could  always pay him later. Taposh smiles and refuses, and tells him that for the first time he is attempting to stand on his own two feet without anyone's help and this one  time Onu must let him. Robi overhears all this and storms out of the house, which Riteish sees. Smiling to himself, Riteish reflects on  how difficult  it is for someone to forget their first love and speculates on his next move.

Taani is on the bed, looking after Chotu and remembering Riteish's  words. Neelu enters, crying, and asks Taani to forgive her, for her bahu has been humiliated by a member of the household -- explaining that she overheard what Riteish told Taani. Neelu tells Taani that although she cannot tell Riteish exactly what she thinks of him, she can at least honour Taani for her badappan (pleasee Neelu...don't encourage her to be even more mahaan than she already is! πŸ₯±) and beg her forgiveness for the insult she has borne from  a house she had always considered her own. Taani tells her than it isn't necessary because she has done what any bahu of the house would do, but Neelu insists.

At the same time, Laboni consoles a desolate Onu and tells him that it is for a good cause and Taposh is doing what is right by his own principles. Onu agrees that Taposh will never take money from the damaad of the house, but argues that before being the damaad he was their son, and would be happier in taking care of them all. Laboni tells him that he will always remain her son and promises to come to him when any problems arise. In addition, she tells him to stop smiling otherwise she'll stuff his mouth with a hundred roshogollas. Both Neelu/Taani and Laboni/Onu hug (LOVED this scene...the chemistry between these four is too amazing for words and I'm glad the CVs still understand that!)

Part II

The families of both Onu/Robi and Jonaki are  shown leaving Laboni's house,  and Shumona wonders around where Robi is. Shekhar looks angry about this, and Jonaki covers up for him saying that he had gotten a call for something important and left for that purpose. Shekhar replies that Robi doesn't seem to realise what is important and  what isn't. Taani tries to reassure him and reminds Laboni and everyone that it's now time for them to leave. Jonaki and Taani  take leave of their mothers, and everyone goes home happy...(again...they used 'Bidhi Re'...AWESOMENESS!!)

The family is waiting for dinner, when  Robi finally reaches home. Shekhar charges at him in full-on Bhopu-Volcano style (Okay I think this is one of the rare times I actually like Shekhar being angry...) He tells him that he should learn to be responsible and if he isn't Shekhar will  give it to him royally. Robi scowls, and Neelu tries to calm the two of them down, telling Robi that he should apologize to Shumona the next day and that Shekhar should really be a little less angry.

Robi goes and drinks, again, and Riteish goes ahead and tells him that he had thought that 20 lakhs was a very small amount in a 20 crore enterprise, and that he didn't anticipate that Onu would scold Robi for losing such a small  amount (O God...I'd SO like  both these guys to be out on the streets without a penny, then they'll know 😑)  and having ensured that Robi is thinking against Onu, leaves.

Part III

Taani talks to Onu and tells him to talk nicely to Robi, and Onu promises her that he will (Typical TaAnu scene πŸ˜† I can never get over how cute these two are!) Onu goes and tells Robi that he didn't mean to hurt him  and tells  him that they shouldn't argue on such a small matter. Robi tells him that that was exactly what those 20 lakhs were -- a small matter! (I SO wish Onu had told him that maybe one day Robi  should be out on the streets with no  money in his pocket like Onu himself was, and then talk!! 🀒) He then tells him that it  is okay for Onu to give away the same 20 lakhs to Taposh, from  whom there is never any guarantee of any return, but not okay for Robi  to do  what he wants with the same money. Robi  then tells him that he has equal rights over the money and Onu has no business questioning what he does with it. So saying, Robi leaves, with a crying Onu in tow. 

In his bedroom, Onu has flashbacks of all his times with his brother, and how even when he slapped or hit him there was love in the action and that love was always returned by Robi (I felt so sad seeing those fbs...RobOnu were AMAZING back then...πŸ˜•πŸ˜­) and how things have changed. Taani  comforts him  and tells him that Robi is immature and just needs to be straightened out a bit, and that she will talk  to him (Oh NO...we're going to have a major Robi insulting Taani session now...🀒🀒) Onu says nothing, just puts his head on her shoulder... (LOVED HarshIya here in this scene too...seriously...these two are so brilliant, you give them mud and they'll turn it to gold! 😳 I love how just about all the TL actors - barring Jonaki - take a character/scene and make it purely their own...)

Episode Rating: 5/10
Marks added only because of the Neelu/Taani/Laboni/Onu scene and the TaAnu scene towards the end...SO not looking forward to the bakwaas they might dole out tomorrow...πŸ˜•
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuszka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Lizzy. Thank You for awesome update.
πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by Anuszka - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thaaanks Lizzie. πŸ€—

That last scene was just too cute 😍 😍
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear......lovely update.....πŸ€—πŸ€—
trendzy thumbnail