India-Forums

IS RUKMI'S STRUGGLE OVER?

ria_1989 Newbie
ria_1989
ria_1989

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
ATLAST RANVEER HAS CUM 2 KNOW DE TRUTH ND DECIDES 2 GIVE RUKMI HER RITE ND START EVERYTHING 4M BEGGININGClap BT I FEAR RUKMI WILL HARDLY ACCEPT TS TRUTH .SHE IS READY 2 SACRIFICE HER LUV 4 RASAL.I FEAR SHE MAY EVEN FORCE RANVEER 2 GET CLOSE 2 RASALCry.THOSE 3 EVILS  ND DHAPU MAY ALSO TRY 2 BRAINWASH RANVEER BY TELLING HIM DAT RUKMI WAS INCE PREGNENT WID YASH'S CHILDShocked.I FEAR DIS NOT 2 HAPPEN 
RANVEER SHUD GET BACK MEMORY SOON OR ELSE SUM1 SHUD TELL HIM  WHAT HE DID(RAPE INCIDENT) 2 RUKMI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anandmohan06Roshini1494

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ria Rukmi is definitely forcing Ranbeer to go back to rasal, lets see if the 3 evils and dd brainwahses him by telling him lies about Rukmi's pregnancy.

I am sick and tired by seeing Ranbeer always being easily brainwashed by Deep. I hope CV shows him to have some brain.

last time also he was almost about to be killed due to his stupidity itself and he always brings himself and Rukmini in trouble due to dis only.'

Hope for a change the CV's continue to show him like this with having brains.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ria_1989Roshini1494

kamkailash Groupbie
kamkailash
kamkailash

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Please make ranveer and rukmi live happily. Kill that rasal. How rukmi is good. but rasal selfish girl. she is not sacrificing her life for rukmi.she live happiliy with ranveer with out guilty. Now she wont realise rukmi's worry when rasal marry her lover com husband. she is not suffering for rukmi. NOW also she think about herself.What a world?
kamkailash Groupbie
kamkailash
kamkailash

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Rukmi is good.So she will get good things but later. Ranveer pls beleive rukmi at least now. or else no meaning for his love. True love never mind bad things.
nirv Senior Member
nirv
nirv

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Seriously, if Ranveer starts doubting Rukmi and hating her, then I am going to stop watching the show again. Hate this vicious cycle of "Lets all wait Rukmi and also Rukmi sacrificing constantly for others".

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index