Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia OS: Am I not even worth your trust? (Page 4)

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
hey,.that was beautiful neethi..u have described piya's feelings so very well..u always defend piya through ur os n I always take abhay's side through mine ! Isnt that awesome LOL Frankly,.i am with both piya n abhay coz I understand both n their POVs r also ryt..over all,very good job Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

awesome post...!
female version of sherlock holmes.lol..!!!LOL
loved the way you expressed pia's  feelings....great workThumbs Up

Thank you soo much for your kind works! Hug

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

hey,.that was beautiful neethi..u have described piya's feelings so very well..u always defend piya through ur os n I always take abhay's side through mine ! Isnt that awesome LOL Frankly,.i am with both piya n abhay coz I understand both n their POVs r also ryt..over all,very good job Thumbs Up

Thanks so much, Mousumi! Hug
Ermm...right. I wonder why everyone always feels I defend Pia when all I do is justify her and try to make people see her point?Ermm
I also understand both their PoVs even when their actions don't make sense.
Anyhow, thanks for your comment Smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 March 2011 at 6:40am
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a very nice OS.You've written down Pia-s current state of mind and her emotions beautifully.Pls continue to write more OSs.Looking forward to the next oneSmile

Thanks so much, Shruthi! Hug
Your comment really means a lot but I'm afraid this will have to be my last OS here. I'm so sorry Embarrassed

Why? Why is this going to be your last OS in this forum?Aren't you going to visit the forum often?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Why? Why is this going to be your last OS in this forum?Aren't you going to visit the forum often?Confused

Ya, kind of. Not often, maybe not at all =)

Now don't ask me the reason, please LOL LOL LOL
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
The OS is so well written.Hug So you have written here about Piya's feeling about Abhay after the dance episode with Siddhart.

I won't blame Piya for this, neither I will blame Abhay.

Abhay has a painful side behind this whatever he did with Piya. Yeah he shouldn't hurt Piya like this, but Abhay is such a person who can never control his anger specially with those persons whom he loves most. Abhay is in such a situation that he can't tell about it to Piya and neither wants Piya to be indulged in here. that's why he unintentionally hurt her like this.Cry

aah it is so painful even if I think about Piya's feeling that how much she felt hurt after all these. It's not her fault that she danced with Siddhart. She doesn't know at all about Sid's actual face behind his innocent mask. I love Piya more because even after these all she still loves Abhay like before. Neethz, a big applause to you for describing her feeling like this.Clap

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

The OS is so well written.Hug So you have written here about Piya's feeling about Abhay after the dance episode with Siddhart.

I won't blame Piya for this, neither I will blame Abhay.

Abhay has a painful side behind this whatever he did with Piya. Yeah he shouldn't hurt Piya like this, but Abhay is such a person who can never control his anger specially with those persons whom he loves most. Abhay is in such a situation that he can't tell about it to Piya and neither wants Piya to be indulged in here. that's why he unintentionally hurt her like this.Cry

aah it is so painful even if I think about Piya's feeling that how much she felt hurt after all these. It's not her fault that she danced with Siddhart. She doesn't know at all about Sid's actual face behind his innocent mask. I love Piya more because even after these all she still loves Abhay like before. Neethz, a big applause to you for describing her feeling like this.Clap

Jaaaannuuu! Hug
Omg, I love you so much! Your comments always make me see my own work in a different light! Embarrassed

I totally agree with you. Abhay is wrong but I don't have the heart to blame him. I can so understand his situation, seeing Pia in Sid's arms knowing that he's capable of biting her neck off, at that moment all he wanted was Pia away from Sid. It was instinctive, I can understand Abhay's state of mind completely and I feel so bad for him Unhappy

Now, about Pia, since day 1, Abhay has only been confusing her regarding her place in his life. He says something and then does something else. She is bound to be frustrated. And the fact that he actually raised his hand on her was the last straw. She is obviously not aware of the impending danger. Unfortunately, Abhay's over-possessiveness in the matter is coming out as the worst form of domination which is not going down well with Pia. She needs to know the scenario to understand Abhay, to realise that in his own absurd way, Abhay is justified. 

Communication. That's all it takes. Unfortunately, that has always been Abhay's weakness. He's never communicated freely with Pia and this can go against him. We can only thank Pia for her unconditional love to the point of obsession actually. Any other girl would've long slapped Abhay, given him a piece of her mind and walked off =/

ffkhan

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hiii chillzz....how you've been??? Hug how did your exams go???

very nicely written...that's how i had imagined piya's thots after tht restaurant scene...and well...our thots mostly match especially when it comes to abhiya and their bond...so i don;t need to say much..lol... this is exactly how piya's feelings needed to be portrayed in the show...as i said b4..the writers need show us such highlights of piya's character.
i don't have much to say..actually i have stopped analyzing abhiya bond and their feelings..at least i want to..until the magic is back...there is a limit to my endurance...cant take so many disappointments..
and i guess i missed your post again..lolzz...actually i visited this forum after such a long long time...i am very much disappointed with the way show is shaping up...i feel so disconnected with it now...so not really active on this forum..now i just watch the show for the sake of following the story and hoping tht it will get better someday...

btw you should write more...you have brilliant ability to put an imagination or thoughts into words...

Edited by kiranni - 14 March 2011 at 7:35am

.Jane..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index