shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
please pray for the earthquake and tsunami victims in japan. pray for their safety and well being.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just came online and got a flash on my homepage about this, 8.9 manitude on the richter scale, the damage to life and property will be indescribable, i will pray for the people they and the after effects in Japan and predicting a Tsunami in the affected areas isn't too much and not a loss of life. Fingers crossed everyone receives the warning and makes it to safety.
emelia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please say a prayer to the people in Japan to give them strength to bear this strong earth quake and tsunami. Can't imgine how many lives are gone and how many people are suffering and crying for help. Lets all plead to the Almighty for mercy.
dalalrupali thumbnail
i m praying.. really scared.. dont know what will happen in futurešŸ˜­
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i saw the news my heart wept for them, i remember when tsunami struck  chennai and other parts there are so many people still living with horrible tales of loosing thier loved ones.but thankfully not much have been affected i guess.still all my prayers for the victims
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup terrible news!!! Recently earthquake has hit many places like Brazil, new zealand, Egypt etc and now Japan.. Cant believe that that the prophecies are turning out to be true...! I just hope that people are safe..
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i will pray .....God have his mercy on the victims and and the whole world need his blessing
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Praying for them... but reports which are coming is more heart wrenching
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my prayers for japan 2 recover soon from this shock...to the innocent people who lost their lives, may their soul rest in peace....to the ones who are still alive, lets hope they get rescued soon and moved 2 safer zones....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Praying for Japan......