Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Cricket climax- how koki's team won! (Page 2)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Yesterday while doing the laundry, my Rashi was looking so hot in green.. May be i should buy a green apple plantation along with orange

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkchoco

Imagine a scene where the opponent batsman hit the ball up in the air, and both Gopi and Ahem run to catch and bumps into each other. Though Ahem catch the ball, he falls on top of Gopi as a result of the bumpWink...... Like this many more scenes can be shot, but all depends upon the CVs

As per Sunday's precap they bump into each other, however they don't fall on top of each other, rather Aham misses the catch and will most likely hold that against Gopi, so no romantic scene more like steam coming out of Aham's ears. So not done well by the CV's.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Aehem gopi bat together just like rani shahid and then me start dancing and singing dil bole hadippa songs lmao eagerly waiting to see those scenes :)
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

so we r about to see film- dil bole hadippa

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

so we r about to see film- dil bole hadippa

LOL

copycat SNS CV's to the film.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Well I am :) in the form of aehem doing shahid batting and gopi doing rani batting am already in a lala land double scenes lmao
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Shahid rani always my number 1 actors with few more so, nafisa am on it, dbh on the way.
Aehem better turn out to be shahid or ill murder him
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Yesterday while doing the laundry, my Rashi was looking so hot in green.. May be i should buy a green apple plantation along with orange

Jake, you are going to end up with different assortment of fruits on your farm if you carry on matching outfit colour to fruit on your farm. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index