India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sanjana & Deepak intro

NilayB Groupbie
NilayB
NilayB

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I was waiting for this one. Will they go about the conventional(???? ???? ) way of intro. I was expecting that after the collision & book falling, both will sit-up to grab the books & there will be head-banging & a minute gazing with romantic BG music "OR" After collision, Sanjana would fall over her back & Deepak holding her mid air & a minute gazing with romantic BG music "OR" Sanjana just shouting on Deepak while Deepak gazing her open-mouthed.

But thank GOD none of that bullshittery didn't happen. It was kept simple & more importantly "normal".

Thank You SGP for stepping out of the box  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

curiouscatKeenu.GSiddhi_Ashis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
have to agree here, CVs kept in normal like everyday situation.. we didnt feel like it was filmy.. and felt that the collision was unintended.. it jus happened! I would have been so disappointed if they showed something like you mentioned but thank god they didnt! 
Hats off to CVs for realism on the show Thumbs Up
But the only thing i m disappointed with is the intro was not as good as i thought it would be...  hopefully there story jus doesnt turn out be another college romance.. sanjana friends were like so Ouch... and i honestly thought that sanju is mature and sensible as in opp copy of Suhana..
And Deepak is meant to be more sensible than jus a another Ishaan! but the way they showed him he was typical Bhondu [ishaan]! CVs plz dun change their character to develop love story..! 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 11 March 2011 at 2:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yeah it was good until then but the later part was very cliche kind and have seen many times plus making Deepak look like a champu and Sanju as Suhana look alike was not to my taste. The friends shown were OTT as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Ashis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Agree wid u ...thank god thy hvn't shw sumthing lk ths otherwise its would hv luked soo filmy bt its seems normal conversation b/w them lk it happen in normal lf ...luv their intro part...n i wanna  thy fall for each other slowly n slowly get to knw each other first lk our sushaan n nt ths first sight luv kind of a thing.

infinity00

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

I agree with sheemaji...it was ok till they bumped into eachother...but after that it was so stupid...i mean having fun is ok..but the poster thing was too childish...that to sanjana did it...had they shown it being done by somebody else...still it would have looked silly..i hope they show some normal conversation between them...dont want them to fall in love instantly in a filmy way...it should happen gradually.

Edited by radpat25 - 11 March 2011 at 2:46am

infinity00

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I thought that  CV's should not have put the intro scene sajdeep in between the emotional scenes of panna & suhana...the emotional touch was distrubed as we were lost in their convo ...it would have been better if they had show before the Suh_panna heart to heart talk. D intro dint appealed to the extent of our expectations as such it was in between like an filler..... n further they r trying to elevate the character of sanjana which is not at all needed..n for deepak he is made to look like ishaan for no reasons....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192infinity00

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Mee to felt .. yesterday episode.. sanjana doesn't look like our sanju at all.. Sanjana is mature girl.. how could she do such poster thing.. and didn't respond to deepak slap.. she should have said sorry after their friends left.. but looks that she didn't cared much of the slap..

Deepak.. they are making a replica of Ishaan.. with college background.. Sanjana another spoilt brat types..

First introduction is ok, but later poster scene is waste and looked like filter... CVS please don't try to make another SUSHAAN....

Make Deepsanj lovestory different and don't change thier characters..
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
May be with Sanju it is the case where in her house she is a mature and sober girl but in college she is different...Two faces to the coin..It is possible guyz and whats wrong in that....Fun at college and seriousness/maturity @ home...

And SGP has always shown Sanju to have those little naughty streaks,,She is brilliant in pulling Suhaana's leg but in a very cool and sarcastic way. Remember how she used to tease Suhaana about Ishaan n stuff...

She is mature but naughty bhi hai...The only thing is that in front of Suhaana her naughtiness doesn't get highlighted much.......Now that Suhaana isn't around she is the talk of the town.......

And Deepak was always a reserved guy..Remember the early days when he never used to speak to anyone in the kashyap family..It took Suhaana to open him up...

rekha_garg

Go to top