India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

MEN WILL BE MEN (Page 2)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Yaa particularly these days ishaan started bhaving like a typical husband,,, fingerpointing suhana and couldn't understand her POV..

Today me wanted to see suhana bajpai , in their bedroom.. Me too want suhana ishaan ki bolti band kar de..

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
i have a totally different view....Embarrassed
i think ishaan was right when he asked in that way why suhana went to panna's house....
see ishaan told suhana not to go....if suhana had told she wants to meet panna and talk with her...i think ishaan would have gone with her....but suhana clearly said she wants to teach a lesson to MIL and ishaan felt it was not correct according to the circumstances...but inspite of that suhana went and came back...and ishaan asked why she went...nothing wrong...and he himself was worried and scared as to what happened to her and if anything happened at panna's....so he raised his voice.... think its something that happens...it could be role reversal too....if ishaan had done something that suhana did not want him to....suhana too would have yelled at him

and i dont think ishaan is like a typical man.....do u guys think ishaan will stick to why u went...i dont think so...who knows he might even apologise....so i would say he is behaving like a typical guy....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nm8792Rashiiii_MistleToe_

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@shwets superduperlike....
nd with all due respect to all SGPians.... i wish to say dat in my point of view you are d most positive minded SGPian...atleast i think so... way to go girl...

no offence intended..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index